We are on the verge of a major societal shift and a cultural reset.

Vicki Leekx

Rookie
All those events, the Iran-korea-America conflict, rumors about a WWIII, COVID19, George Flyod, it's all connected and they're happening more and more frequently, and we have less and less time to process what we're witnessing. I don't know what's ahead of us, but I know it's going to be like this, painful, confusing and tedious.

The funniest part of the “2020 worst year ever” meme is that if everyone would just unplug from social media, they wouldn’t even know about 95% of what happens.
For 99.9% of human history, people lived in small communities and the people within those communities are the only people they ever knew.
YOU WEREN’T MEANT TO KNOW AND STRESS OUT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE ISSUE ON THE PLANET.

But because everyone is special now and everyone just has to have their opinion heard, everybody has to be online and plugged into the matrix 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The human brain hasn’t changed all that much in the last thousand years. Just because you have a phone now doesn’t mean you still don’t have that same caveman brain.
So what happens is you go online and surround yourself with negative energy and eventually your brain starts to think these things are actually affecting you because subconsciously it can’t tell the difference between reality and social media.
This is actually the exact reason why movies and tv shows are such an effective form of brainwashing. Your conscious mind realizes it’s just entertainment, but your subconscious mind can’t tell the difference.
The Elite are perpetuating Racism as a divided population is easier to control.
The elite are perpetuating racism as a divide and conquer strategy
Poor white man look at your enemy "the black man"
Poor black man look at your enemy "the white man"
Never to get together to see the true enemy " the rich man"
Even commenting on the subject can be dangerous as you might be labelled racist
We need to see that we are all the same race, the human race. And that the word itself is a lie.
The hard sell of Slavery History in schools to young children still forming their views on the world suddenly presented with the facts that someone could become property based on the color of their skin.
Calling people "African" Americans and not just Americans
The I have a dream speech being locked behind copyright called for integration "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" and "little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers.
His message of brotherhood for all people was the most dangerous
The Black Panthers became an threat when they started providing services in poorer communities such as the breakfast and health programs.

I'd like to talk about some things that bring us together, things that point out our similarities instead of our differences. Cause that's all you ever hear about in this world. It's our differences. That's all the media and the politicians are ever talking about...The things that separate us, things that make us different from one another. That's the way the ruling class operates in any society. They try to divide the rest of the people. They keep the lower and the middle classes fighting with each other so that they, the rich, can run off with all the money! Fairly simple thing. Happens to work. You know? Anything different. That's what they're gonna talk about : race, religion, ethnic and national background, jobs, income, education, social status, sexuality, anything they can do to keep us fighting with each other, so that they can keep going to the bank.

It's the age old, Divide and Conquer routine. Plain and simple. Same thing with both Democratic and Republican parties, it stars there, then breaking down by race, ethnicity, religion, personal beliefs and so on. They have us fighting among ourselves while they lap on their wine and eat their caviar. Just like Romans, the elite would be in their private podiums watching the masses--or gladiators--kill themselves while cleaning their hands of whatever misdeeds they've done.

Anyone that is a threat to their system of ownership gets taken out. It’s so tiring to see people fighting about this left vs right theatre. Remember, behind the scenes, there is only One Party. Their Party. 'Democracy' is an illusion which is created to uphold your slavery. Whichever side 'wins'; the Elite wins. There are many possibilities and alternative 'scripts'. All of them lead toward the ultimate implementation of the overall blueprint of their "Creator".

Social media is poison. The news media is poison. They have been pushing a race war for years, the only question is why and for whose benefit.

illuminatimess

Veteran
Regarding your statement about the omnipresent media influence, the „elites“ are dividing the people, obviously. Nonetheless, you can’t ignore the fact that these issues are taking place, like the police violence towards black people.

Also, we are witnessing the reality of black people in the US. We are watching them getting brutally murdered. And I’m really glad we are seeing all these things happening since humanity will now be able to act against these crimes.

Police brutality has to stop!

Maes17

Superstar
Regarding your statement about the omnipresent media influence, the „elites“ are dividing the people, obviously. Nonetheless, you can’t ignore the fact that these issues are taking place, like the police violence towards black people.

Also, we are witnessing the reality of black people in the US. We are watching them getting brutally murdered. And I’m really glad we are seeing all these things happening since humanity will now be able to act against these crimes.

Police brutality has to stop!
That and they need to stop labeling protestors with rioters/looters.

Yes protesting does have a bit of “riot” but it’s a civilized gathering.
The planted agitators are sparking a bad name for all involved.

Honestly.

If anyone is interested in the idea of "resets" they should look into the "mudflood" theory. In short, its a theory that suggests that alot of ancient, civilized cities are buried, and that we simply built on top of what they did. There are buildings all over the world where it seems like the bottom part of the building is buried. Salt Lake City temple being an example of that:

Once under the foundation (the top dotted line) the building keeps going. We're told that the Mormons built this structure, but when you actually think about how much effort/man power it would have taken it becomes questionable (imo). And thats with alot of buildings in America. Here is Iowa's capitol state building:

And Tennessee's Partheon "replica"

I dont think these things were built when they say they were. Instead I think people came here and reused buildings that they found here. Especially in regards to the state capitol buildings which seemingly all have the same type of architecture...

Examples of buried buildings/structures:

We definitely seem to be on the verge of another reset...

Cintra

Star
If anyone is interested in the idea of "resets" they should look into the "mudflood" theory. In short, its a theory that suggests that alot of ancient, civilized cities are buried, and that we simply built on top of what they did. There are buildings all over the world where it seems like the bottom part of the building is buried. Salt Lake City temple being an example of that:

Once under the foundation (the top dotted line) the building keeps going. We're told that the Mormons built this structure, but when you actually think about how much effort/man power it would have taken it becomes questionable (imo). And thats with alot of buildings in America. Here is Iowa's capitol state building:

And Tennessee's Partheon "replica"

I dont think these things were built when they say they were. Instead I think people came here and reused buildings that they found here. Especially in regards to the state capitol buildings which seemingly all have the same type of architecture...

Examples of buried buildings/structures:

We definitely seem to be on the verge of another reset...
Who built the foundations?
Especially for the US buildings?

Who built the foundations?
Especially for the US buildings?
Well thats the question. The easy/lazy guess is the people that were there before the US was created but then comes the question of HOW they built such extravagant buildings in a time when we're told there was limited technology available.

Vixy

Star
Its the end times. Prophecies are fullfilling. Matt 24:7, 2 Timothy 3, amongst others.

Cintra

Star
Well thats the question. The easy/lazy guess is the people that were there before the US was created but then comes the question of HOW they built such extravagant buildings in a time when we're told there was limited technology available.
In pre columbian south and middle america there were massive buildings with complex stone work.

I always wondered why, when they built so much, the indigenous people of the northern continent hardly built at all.

The continent was supposedly settled by people coming south from the land bridge at the Berring straits. So they were all part of the same migration events.

Archaeologically speaking, you are absolutely right. Ground level naturally rises and falls over time, and people build where things have been built before. They reuse walls and foundations.

The picture from Lowestoft is a good example of the evolution of a structure through time, and is perfectly normal.
But not in north america. That seems odd.

Lisa

Superstar
Lawlessness is increasing and what is good is evil and what is evil is good is being played out for all the world to see. What happens when you want to go your own way and be done with what God’s laws says are good...make no mistake this is against God first and foremost...and sinners want to be done with God and their guilty sins...they want to have their abortions and cheer heartily for them!!! YAY!!! They want to do their crimes without the police coming to arrest them!!! YAY!!! They want the freedom to sin and not have anyone tell them different..YAY!!! And they think that this is all they have to do to be free..that there is no God who is going to punish you...they are very wrong...they might not get that punishment today except their guilty consciences...but there is a lake of fire waiting for the lawless/sinners and they won’t be able to escape that without Jesus.

MONITOR613

Poor white man look at your enemy "the black man"
Poor black man look at your enemy "the white man"
Never to get together to see the true enemy " the rich man"
I agree with you completely.

With the one-two punch of a botched response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the senseless murder of yet another unarmed black man at the hands of a white supremacist police state, even mainstream America is finally waking up to the utter failure that is our current socioeconomic political system.

In contrast is the one-two punch of police defunding now and sortition next.

SORTITION is the belief that government roles be filled through a lottery rather than elections. The key being a robust civics orientated public education that prepares vigilant citizens for a role in government.

Currently we elect people to govern us. This is madness. No one willing to go through that process to attain power should have power. The only sensible way to give people power is randomly, but we also don’t want unqualified people in offices that have a lot of authority and responsibility.

So, let’s start at the beginning. The school system needs to be retooled with a focus on teaching people how to run government as preparation for managing the two aspects of a healthy representational democracy:

1—GOVERNING (would require fewer people but would be responsible for creating and enforcing laws)
2—OVERSIGHT (would require everyone else to hold the first group accountable)

For example, at 18 you are randomly selected to be mayor—the last 12 years of schooling have prepared you for this. You serve a single term. The oversight collective assigned to you evaluate your performance, the results of which another collective will review to decide what office you are eligible for in a future term; an oversight process which itself will be subject to official oversight to prevent rigging the system.

Political parties insist things will be fine once their people are in control. Sortition replaces this flawed system entirely with one that organizes people rather than divides and dominates them.

Think of the things most Americans agree on but don't go anywhere because career politicians are beholden to special interests. With sortition there's no need to fundraise for your election or reelection because your placement in government is random and you only get one term. No fundraising means no special interests can compromise you with their dirty money. And why rely on career politicians "listening" to the working class when you can have the actual working class at the levers of power?

Government is a system of the people, by the people, for the people. Once you abdicate your responsibility in the actual role of government you only invite grifters and conmen.

“It is accepted as democratic when public offices are allocated by lottery; and as oligarchic when they are filled by election.”—Aristotle

In pre columbian south and middle america there were massive buildings with complex stone work.

I always wondered why, when they built so much, the indigenous people of the northern continent hardly built at all.

The continent was supposedly settled by people coming south from the land bridge at the Berring straits. So they were all part of the same migration events.
There were people here before those people migrated from Asia though...

Archaeologically speaking, you are absolutely right. Ground level naturally rises and falls over time, and people build where things have been built before. They reuse walls and foundations.

The picture from Lowestoft is a good example of the evolution of a structure through time, and is perfectly normal.
But not in north america. That seems odd.
I wasn’t just talking about reusing walls or foundations but buildings altogether. Like the capitol buildings in America (allegedly)already being there before the United States became a nation. Then later being repurposed to being used for state capitol buildings.

Tidal

Star
..you go online and surround yourself with negative energy and eventually your brain starts to think these things are actually affecting you because subconsciously it can’t tell the difference between reality and social media..
Certainly, weak-willed people are prone to being easily manipulated, but that's their problem if they can't grow a backbone.
The rest of us (including you) are immune because we don't take the internet and TV seriously, we regard it as a cross between a circus and an insane asylum and just laugh at it..:D
To anybody feeling pulled and tugged in all directions, I'd say to them that most of what comes out of our TV screens and monitor screens is just meaningless unreality, so relax and don't take it seriously.
Regard YOURSELF as reality, standing like an immoveable rock in that sea of unreality all around you, and confidently say to yourself-

Cintra

Star
There were people here before those people migrated from Asia though...

I wasn’t just talking about reusing walls or foundations but buildings altogether. Like the capitol buildings in America (allegedly)already being there before the United States became a nation. Then later being repurposed to being used for state capitol buildings.
This is very interesting to me. But I know very little about American archaeology.
It is something I must look into further.
Thanks.