"we Are Not Nation-building Again. We Are Killing Terrorists."

DesertRose

Superstar
The reason why nothing has been accomplished in Afghanistan is because the rules of engagement prevented the US troops from using their force to maximum effect. Trump has changed the rules.
Immoral.
As is the usage of the word refreshing regarding present circumstances.
A suggestion Thundo, you should volunteer to go to the Af/Pak region!
These brethren are innocent of wrong doing against the United States on 9/11, the reason these wars are taking place.
All you can come up with is talk by the Machiavellian crowd about maximum force not being used.
This is typical Zionist Inverted Morality, Anti-Christian Much?!
God willing anti-Zionist forces will take down these Satanic Trojan horses and their proxies in all countries.

Watch and learn.
Check 8:08 regarding the rules of engagement.in war:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Who do you refer to when you say brethren?
All the people men, women and children who will die from the usage of 'maximum force' by the US/Nato and proxies.
People who do not deserve to die for the lies of 9/11. Always laugh at your snakey questions, very Zionist of you.
The Prophetic ways are against Machiavellian strategies. Truth and justice no matter who it is for or against.
If I make it through the day of judgement ( as in make it to heaven) God willing.
I would like to check up on you......
Hope you repent and seek correct guidance.:).bye

Last edited:

manama

Star
Where on earth are you getting this from? The Taliban came out of Pakistan and the US had nothing to do with it's creation. Do you just say whatever random thing pops into your head? Educate yourself.
you are the one who needs education lol Taliban were infact created in the Afghanistan around the time of war in the USSR and then some of them established power in Pakistan. Mujahideen and taliban are two different things learn the damn difference.

manama

Star
Lol. Pakistan is riddled with Taliban supporters.

The reason why nothing has been accomplished in Afghanistan is because the rules of engagement prevented the US troops from using their force to maximum effect. Trump has changed the rules.
We lived here under their control, we know about them more than others so can you stop making up lies about "riddled with taliban supporters" the only taliban supporters that exist here are infact very few of afghani refugees with no damn power.
Typical murican thinking about using force. So without using full force they killed thousands and thousands of civilians in the name of killing terrorists while absolutely doing nothing to the terrorists? What is maximum force then? Wiping Muslims off of the planet?

IT took us few months to settle stuff WITHOUT harming civilians and suddenly US wants to "bring an end to the war" give me a break. No one is dumb, we know what US is trying to do.

Haich

Superstar
it seems you're only a terrorist when you're bearded and Muslim, when America and its bitches slaughter and kill millions of innocents, they're just 'collateral damage' in the 'fight against terror'

Yh the terror and division they created along with the European colonisers. Maybe if you didn't cut up the continents like a Victoria sponge people would be happy in their lands and there would be no 'Muslim take over'

Haich

Superstar
westerners need to be honest and realise it's their leaders who have created this mess along with other corrupt leaders and warlords, who are easily swayed by money and power

Trump is no different to any president before him, they're just the face of a larger scale operation attempting to profit from another 'world war'.

The Zone

Star
A very complicated and layered in lies situation. A lot of people who voted for Trump assumed he would not have done this kind of thing. Yet, Hillary would have us knee deep already and likely in another war. It is as if they pounded an upset winner in Trump into submission. There are so many strings being pulled but nobody is innocent in all of this mess. BTW, those who trash Jones all the time should do so in a measured way. He is a nut but he hits the nail on the head on occasion and in this case is hinting at the enemy in control which is orchestrating their game. With so much forced propaganda and strife in America, they are sliding some things past us with little thought on it from the public. There is blind support on the left and the right. And FWIW true patriots want to protect their country and not go to war unless it is from a direct attack. This is a very complicated situation and nobody can see the picture clearly in that it is so muddled by design. The distractions are many and a whole lot of innocent people will be killed. I can see many sides of this at this time and there seems to be no way out of what is coming.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I've said it before, there is no nationalist movement. Nobody actually in the government believes that ideology. Like are we going to design policy based on what the brietbart trolls are commenting on? No because that's super dumb.

Bannon had his chance in the White House, and it turns out he doesn't have much influence at all. At least not with the people who really matter. And that's what you need to get shit done. Influence. A platform isn't enough. And brietbart isn't a great platform anyway.

The Zone

Star
Bannon influence? No... but in the same way Trump is not being allowed to go through with campaign stuff. You are about to see an onslaught of defiance and info from right leaning media and Bannon was able to see the ones up close and personal holding things up and pushing agendas. There is a web of control from the establishment that may be impossible to break without some divine intervention or a dreaded, second civil war. You say trolls. Who is not a troll in this game? What platform do you think would work in the White House with its current control? Think hard on that one. Most rational people know this is a trap of sorts and they are literally forcing Trump to send more troops despite his original desire not to do so. It is evidence of who is really pulling the strings as in not the ones in charge in the eyes of the population. They used an old tactic of constant attack on Trump and his people to bend their will to wanted nefarious desires. It's all quite depressing.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Trump can't get his policies into law because Republicans are skittish. And he's not going to baby them all into doing what he wants. Most of these politicians are terrified of being part of the next scandal. If you don't support the troops, that's basically a scandal. And yes it is depressing. It's depressing because Trump could be doing so much more to set a better example. But he doesn't and that's the real issue here.

It goes back to what I said before about how the right moved to the left a long time ago. They want these big government programs, and military interventions. They all do. And again it's because of the scandal factor. Whatever choice they make will turn into a political punch and they are all trying to dodge the knockout. Our politics and culture need to be addressed first before we can make meaningful changes to policy.

That's what Trump should be doing. Not playing this game of political punching bags. But I think he's totally fine with that, and might even enjoy that most about being President. So my vote is, if we are going to punch them all. Let's punch them into being better politicians. Better leaders who will stand up against the war machine. Standing up for something is so easy and people literally can't do it. And we aren't really helping them want to do it either.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Cartoon character with intellectual power:)
This one had me laughing:
(Disclaimer: No offense to staunch nationalists with no sense of humour, but his points are being made because he loves his country)
Thanks for the funny - I'll only make this post as acknowledgement (and not derail further).
Though I'll say he stepped on my toes a bit re: the passport thing. It was a couple-few years after 9-11 that inwardly, I kind of gave up on the world and pulled back from steeping myself into CT, etc. If ever I was presented with the news, then yes, I knew enough to see through it, but that's as far as it went. Today, I take a similar view and yet for some reason dabble a bit. Only when it angers or depresses too much, then I'll take a break as long as needed. :cool: Not having a TV anymore may help too!