We are being raped in this world

shankara

Star
People believe what they want to believe...you can’t make people believe something they don’t want to believe.
I suppose you don't believe in hypnotism or the possibility of subconsciously influencing people. That seems rather strange given what this whole site is about. Of course you have made it clear that you believe that self-knowledge is not a useful thing, I'd say that without it we will never become aware of the ways in which we have been subconsciously influenced. Which is one of the reasons why I practise meditation.

Have a good evening.

Lisa

Superstar
I suppose you don't believe in hypnotism or the possibility of subconsciously influencing people. That seems rather strange given what this whole site is about. Of course you have made it clear that you believe that self-knowledge is not a useful thing, I'd say that without it we will never become aware of the ways in which we have been subconsciously influenced. Which is one of the reasons why I practise meditation.

Have a good evening.
Even mk victims have to be re educated...

I would call subconsciously influencing people deception. I wouldn’t have a problem with deception being used to describe what’s happening but I can’t agree to r*pe..that’s just a gross overly dramatic way to describe something that’s not happening just to stir the pot and upset people.

The thing about any kind of knowledge...one could always be deceived about what they read, hear or meditate on...we are not infallible human beings but most fallible and easily deceived...we always want what we want whether it’s the truth or not.

You too!

Aero

Superstar
Influencing other's subconscious doesn't require consent. So I wouldn't put that in the same category as r*pe. Also, I wouldn't call it deception either. Let me put it like this, does a beach have to give the ocean consent? No, it doesn't, these are simply two forces colliding.

When two forces collide the lesser of the two will begin to diminish. This is called cause and effect. To try to spin it as some nefarious thing is short-sighted at best. Now I'm not saying there aren't dark forces at work, because there are. But I think that the main factor in dark forces is that there is a conscious choice taking place. Someone has to decide to take any action that is wrong, for it to truly be a dark force.

~JC~

Veteran
It’s not r*pe though...no one forces anyone to believe anything they don’t want to believe.
Unless it’s about the use of the word “r*pe”, as a metaphor, apparently lol

nobody is telling you how to feel and how best to make sense of this world. So maybe allow people to have their feelings instead of trying to correct them. I mean, this whole dialogue has SPUN far from what her intention was in this post and the only point of real negativity, from where I’m sitting, isn’t coming from Stephania. If we can’t support each other here, what are we doing? We all want good things, but bad things are happening and yeah, choose to believe whatever you want, but allow people the right to express themselves in the best way they know how.

I hate that I even allowed this anymore thought as Stephania’s post had been dereailed to shyte and it’s continuing to go nowhere fast. Sorry steph!

Stephania

Star
It's programming without the people realizing they are being programmed. The people think that they believe things for their own reasons but actually the entertainment industry, the news etc is constantly bombarding them with all these subliminal messages. The symbols are ways of accessing the subconscious and altering it so that the person remains asleep to their plans of their masters or even blesses them, believing they are good.

If the Illuminati were presenting themselves like "Hi, we're the satanic illuminati, here are our doctrines and please choose to believe or disbelieve them" it would be one thing, then it would be a choice for people to believe. But actually what is happening is that they are intentionally creating associations between ideas and instilling values into the unconscious mind. Someone who is sufficiently knowledgeable can see it and reject it, but people without knowledge are being programmed in a way which doesn't involve their consent... The sheep...
Precisely, Shankara.

Stephania

Star
Unless it’s about the use of the word “r*pe”, as a metaphor, apparently lol

nobody is telling you how to feel and how best to make sense of this world. So maybe allow people to have their feelings instead of trying to correct them. I mean, this whole dialogue has SPUN far from what her intention was in this post and the only point of real negativity, from where I’m sitting, isn’t coming from Stephania. If we can’t support each other here, what are we doing? We all want good things, but bad things are happening and yeah, choose to believe whatever you want, but allow people the right to express themselves in the best way they know how.

I hate that I even allowed this anymore thought as Stephania’s post had been dereailed to shyte and it’s continuing to go nowhere fast. Sorry steph!
No need to apologise to me ~JC~. Thanks for trying to be a voice of reason in the midst of all of that. Honestly, she's been like that to me since the previous board. I do not think she's going to change now. That's why I have her on ignore. Lol

elsbet

Superstar
Hmm. To those questioning my usage of the word. I'm not sure what else to call it.. there is such a thing as both spiritual and adulterous r*pe of attempted r*pe. (Adulterous not in marriage sense, but to add or subtract something that's not in the original form.)
In any case.. would you also say that Chapman's usage of the word in this song is wrong? Because it's not just being attempted against us by the ruling elite.. but even the earth.
Seems like the 'elite's' propaganda, set to music.

Stephania

Star
Seems like the 'elite's' propaganda, set to music.
Elsbet, the Eco movement has been around a long time before Thurnburg- (I assume that's what you are referring to)- and this song predates her birth. But the elite (like Thurnburg) rarely address the root causes of the real problems. Clear cutting, wars, nuclear testing, (as Chapman talks about here).. and these days even more adulterous things like GMO's and chemtrails.
In any case, I was simply showing a usage of the word r*pe that goes beyond the physical body, since some people here think that I have used it wrongly to describe cultural brainwashing/heart/soul/mind stuff as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

shankara

Star
Actually to access someone's mind and alter their way of thinking should require their consent, the idea should be presented openly with the possibility of the conscious mind to understand and accept or reject it. Entering into a person's subconscious without their permission is a violation of their space, not unlike r*pe (the French word for r*pe is "viol", from violation).

I think that people who think this word is too strong don't understand the mindset of the satanic elites. They aren't kids reading Aleister Crowley and listening to Black Sabbath, they are actual incarnations of the dark forces who have been practicing black magic for many lives. Maybe you don't believe in reincarnation, still it's possible to see what I mean... What is "Satan", is it not every evil tendency one could possibly imagine? And so those who really seriously worship him become all of those evil things, and are not punished but rather rewarded for it.

To compare the mentality of the satanic elites with that of rapists would almost be an understatement. They have exactly the same lust for power, the exact same lack of respect for the victim (which in their case is the whole of the sleeping humanity).

Then there is all that is happening to the Mother, to this planet. They are destroying Her, cutting down Her forests, polluting Her rivers and more, much more. Again here is the tendency of no respect for woman, no respect for the integrity of the body (because this planet is a body, a giant living organism, essentially).

elsbet

Superstar
Elsbet, the Eco movement has been around a long time before Thurnburg- (I assume that's what you are referring to)- and this song predates her birth. But the elite (like Thurnburg) rarely address the root causes of the real problems. Clear cutting, wars, nuclear testing, (as Chapman talks about here).. and these days even more adulterous things like GMO's and chemtrails.
In any case, I was simply showing a usage of the word r*pe that goes beyond the physical body, since some people here think that I have used it wrongly to describe cultural brainwashing/heart/soul/mind stuff as well.
I would also like to add that the original meaning of this word changed throughout time- though not limited to- sex. Sex was not its primary entomological meaning.. to defile, or attempt to defile.
Ohh... lol

When I was 12, I used the word etymological in place of entomological-- and I lost 10 points for a wrong answer, rather than 1 pt for a misspelling... "etomological" was my answer. Simple oversight. But that teacher cut me no slack. Her decision making skills, though, were questionable, at best-- stockings with sandals were acceptable, as well as the horrifying bowl-cut she gave her poor kid. :rolleyes:
So I won't give you too much hell about the etymological history of the word. I get it.

Your commentary, however, shows that you may very well have fallen prey to the nature of the media-- and that includes the lovely and incredibly talented Tracy Chapman, who is on the payroll. The song has nothing to do with people-- only the earth-- and not really the earth, but the old gods they associate with the earth and Nature (both of which they prize above mere humans).

So, yeah... the 'eco' movement has been around for a long time -- and no... I'm not referring to the silly Thornberg girl. The 'eco' movement likely precedes the Druids.

It's not about ecology for them-- it's about religion.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Again...people don’t have to believe anything they say, so it can’t be r*pe... r*pe is involuntary. I don’t try to flame or troll you however, I’m not going to say nothing If I think you’re wrong.

Does this thread have anything to do with Jews or Israel? I can question her choice of words and her statement if I don’t agree with it..it is after all a forum.
Thats not what I typed. You jump into threads to drop pointless posts, which boosts those threads to the top of the page, pushing the threads you are critical of further down. You do this over and over again and multiple posters have pointed your behavior out so Im unclear as to why you would try to deny the obvious reality others have clearly observed.

shankara

Star
Ohh... lol

When I was 12, I used the word etymological in place of entomological-- and I lost 10 points for a wrong answer, rather than 1 pt for a misspelling... "etomological" was my answer. Simple oversight. But that teacher cut me no slack. Her decision making skills, though, were questionable, at best-- stockings with sandals were acceptable, as well as the horrifying bowl-cut she gave her poor kid. :rolleyes:
So I won't give you too much hell about the etymological history of the word. I get it.

Your commentary, however, shows that you may very well have fallen prey to the nature of the media-- and that includes the lovely and incredibly talented Tracy Chapman, who is on the payroll. The song has nothing to do with people-- only the earth-- and not really the earth, but the old gods they associate with the earth and Nature (both of which they prize above mere humans).

So, yeah... the 'eco' movement has been around for a long time -- and no... I'm not referring to the silly Thornberg girl. The 'eco' movement likely precedes the Druids.

It's not about ecology for them-- it's about religion.
Ah yes, because honouring the Divine Feminine, the Nature Goddess is such an evil and terrible heretical doctrine... Of course if one were to exclusively honour The Mother and not The Father this would be unbalanced, but it's the same in the other direction. Also, what exactly is wrong with the Druids? I'm sure they fell into degeneration at some point, like all religions do, nonetheless had a lot of wisdom about the healing powers in Nature (without 'big pharma'...) and had generally a quite advanced spiritual culture. Obviously they and their wisdom effectively perished, partly thanks to the Catholic church, and the modern Druidic revivalists don't possess the same degree of knowledge.

Without respect for The Mother we choose Culture over Nature, Dominance and Control over acceptance of the process. Basically the Occidental culture since the scientific revolution has been all about lording it over Nature, using Her for our purposes, extracting the energy from it. Unbalanced energy, too much of the masculine thanks to the Abrahamic religions, and a distorted form of the masculine at that.

I do accept that there are dark forces attempting to hijack the whole ecological movement for their own purposes, to increase control over humanity and serve as a pretext to strip us of even more of our liberties. The ecological problem certainly isn't the only pressing issue facing humanity, for example there is the whole problem of capitalism in general, the increasing power of China too. Still, the basic notion of not destroying our planet home is a good thing.

The Kogi put it pretty well...
After centuries and centuries of years
the Younger Brother passed from the other country,
says the Mama.
Senor Christopher Columbus* came to this land (*The symbolic name for all invaders).
and immediately saw the riches
and killed, shot, many natives
He took the gold which had been here.
Sacred gold, gold of masks,
all kinds of gold.
They took so much.
So much.
So much.
Younger Brother thinks
"Yes! Here I am! I know much about the universe!"
But this knowing is learning to destroy the world,
to destroy everything,
all humanity.
Because Younger Brother is among us,
Younger Brother is violating
the basic foundation of the world's law.
A total violation.
Robbing.
Ransacking.
Building highways,
Extracting petroleum,
minerals.
If all the Kogi die, do you, Younger Brother,
think that you will also go on living?
Many stories have been heard that the sun will go out,
the world will come to an end.
But if we all act well and think well it will not end.
That is why we are still looking after
the sun and the moon and the land

Lisa

Superstar
Thats not what I typed. You jump into threads to drop pointless posts, which boosts those threads to the top of the page, pushing the threads you are critical of further down. You do this over and over again and multiple posters have pointed your behavior out so Im unclear as to why you would try to deny the obvious reality others have clearly observed.
I was responding to Stephania with that post...are you also Stephania?

I respond to threads where I have a comment to make..its not done in a deliberate manner like you suggest.

elsbet

Superstar
Ah yes, because honouring the Divine Feminine, the Nature Goddess is such an evil and terrible heretical doctrine...
Heresy aside, I'm not a fan of child sacrifice, or any sacrifice-- human or animal-- to appease the gods. It has nothing to do with balance.

The pharmaceutical industry-- modern sorcery-- is destroying people with the perversion of natural "remedies." Pretty much the same people-- the division is a false one.

Lisa

Superstar
Actually to access someone's mind and alter their way of thinking should require their consent, the idea should be presented openly with the possibility of the conscious mind to understand and accept or reject it. Entering into a person's subconscious without their permission is a violation of their space, not unlike r*pe (the French word for r*pe is "viol", from violation).

I think that people who think this word is too strong don't understand the mindset of the satanic elites. They aren't kids reading Aleister Crowley and listening to Black Sabbath, they are actual incarnations of the dark forces who have been practicing black magic for many lives. Maybe you don't believe in reincarnation, still it's possible to see what I mean... What is "Satan", is it not every evil tendency one could possibly imagine? And so those who really seriously worship him become all of those evil things, and are not punished but rather rewarded for it.

To compare the mentality of the satanic elites with that of rapists would almost be an understatement. They have exactly the same lust for power, the exact same lack of respect for the victim (which in their case is the whole of the sleeping humanity).

Then there is all that is happening to the Mother, to this planet. They are destroying Her, cutting down Her forests, polluting Her rivers and more, much more. Again here is the tendency of no respect for woman, no respect for the integrity of the body (because this planet is a body, a giant living organism, essentially).
Besides mk ultra...how can someone into a person’s subconscious without their permission?

I never understand how its Mother Earth...but ok...we aren’t always taking good care of earth...but then sometimes we do. Its a lot like life don’t ya think? What I think is so wonderful and exciting about the earth, as like our own bodies...it can heal itself. Take the cities in Japan that the US bombed with atomic bombs..you would think that people could never live there again..but they do. The earth has its cycles of death and rebirth...winter, spring every year..its hard and I would say impossible to permanently check God.

shankara

Star
Besides mk ultra...how can someone into a person’s subconscious without their permission?

I never understand how its Mother Earth...but ok...we aren’t always taking good care of earth...but then sometimes we do. Its a lot like life don’t ya think? What I think is so wonderful and exciting about the earth, as like our own bodies...it can heal itself. Take the cities in Japan that the US bombed with atomic bombs..you would think that people could never live there again..but they do. The earth has its cycles of death and rebirth...winter, spring every year..its hard and I would say impossible to permanently check God.
What are all these symbols in the videos for? They aren't just signatures to other MK-Ultra slaves, they're symbols which have resonances with subconscious archetypes and forces, designed to influence the watcher without them generally being aware of it. MK-Ultra programming is just an extreme form of the programming which all humanity is being subjected to. Basically you could see it as a form of hypnotism, perhaps why these symbols are so predominant particularly in music videos, with the hypnotic rhythms and melodies. Through hypnotism it's possible to plant ideas in people's subconscious, to reprogram them.

On a more subtle level, we can consider the example of the media industry. In this case it's a question of controlling discourse, only permitting certain types of discourse and thus leading people to only consider those ideas which are present in that type of discourse and think that other ideas are "kooky".

Basically the human beings of today are generally highly susceptible to programming due to the level of degeneration making people psychologically weaker. It's clear that we can be programmed if someone knows the "code", which to a certain extent is unique to the individual and requires (diabolic) knowledge or intuition in order to completely control them and overcome all their natural defenses (i.e. in the case the aforementioned MK-Ultra/Monarch slaves), but mass-programming is also possible as we can see quite obviously in the behaviours and beliefs of the present humanity. The reason people don't question, don't reject the satanic new world order, is because they are programmed to be unaware of it and/or to believe in it's propaganda.

Things like Neuro-Linguistic programming and seduction techniques demonstrate how malleable the minds of human beings actually are. Actually we are all programmed, myself included of course, hence why it is necessary to practise techniques of deprogramming....