We are being raped in this world

Lisa

Superstar
Hmm. To those questioning my usage of the word. I'm not sure what else to call it.. there is such a thing as both spiritual and adulterous r*pe of attempted r*pe. (Adulterous not in marriage sense, but to add or subtract something that's not in the original form.)
In any case.. would you also say that Chapman's usage of the word in this song is wrong? Because it's not just being attempted against us by the ruling elite.. but even the earth.
The whole song is silly beginning with mother of us all... the earth is ours to use.. some do for good and some for bad... like anything else in the world.

~JC~

Veteran
I don’t condone r*pe or minimize r*pe or r*pe victims or support others doing so. I didn’t take the term of this post that way. I saw someone using something horrific to describe horror.

My personal opinion: I didn’t automatically think it was a careless use of the word or meant to offend people affected by actual r*pe, but something that best catagorized a feeling on the topic in the best way she could think to convey it. I think people tend to jump on that bandwagon too easily, attack character, completely foregoing the actual sentiment and message of the post. Just my observation.

shankara

Star
I think that the dark forces attempts to control humanity are based on the same kind of power-trip and lack of respect that motivates rapists. Some eco-feminists also equate the behavior of the capitalist system towards nature with r*pe, I'm not a feminist but I think they have a point. To them (the elites) the planet is just an object to use as they please without any regard for the damage they do to it.

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t condone r*pe or minimize r*pe or r*pe victims or support others doing so. I didn’t take the term of this post that way. I saw someone using something horrific to describe horror.

My personal opinion: I didn’t automatically think it was a careless use of the word or meant to offend people affected by actual r*pe, but something that best catagorized a feeling on the topic in the best way she could think to convey it. I think people tend to jump on that bandwagon too easily, attack character, completely foregoing the actual sentiment and message of the post. Just my observation.
She over used the word to be dramatic...no one is raping your mind, soul or heart. People believe what they want to believe and people are also deceived into believing things that aren’t true. That doesn’t equal being made to have sex with someone you don’t want to have sex with.

Although words have more than one meaning, I don't think Stephs comment matches up with that word. Nobody's raping us out of our spirit, heart, and mind unless you allow them to. I still don't quite even get that, like someone or something coming into our lives to control us without consent? The closest thing I can understand for that to make sense is people silencing us, and perhaps some of the dumb rules the government has but that's about it. I think that just affects some peoples minds, not soul or heart. And ultimately, it's your choice if you let them make you feel that way. Example, if there was a rule that you HAVE to join the lgbtq community, um I would not. That wouldn't affect me in any way at all. Consequences for it? So be it. I'm not about to let nothing that's not of God affect me like that because we already know what's going to happen anyways.

~JC~

Veteran
She over used the word to be dramatic...no one is raping your mind, soul or heart. People believe what they want to believe and people are also deceived into believing things that aren’t true. That doesn’t equal being made to have sex with someone you don’t want to have sex with.
I believe it was a figure of speech, a metaphor, meant to illustrate a point, not to be taken In literal form. Made sense to me! And if she feels that way, who are we to tell her she’s wrong? :confused:

Lisa

Superstar
I believe it was a figure of speech, a metaphor, meant to illustrate a point, not to be taken In literal form.
r*pe is a literal thing so to say something is like it is an over exaggeration of making ones point..especially if the thing you’re talking about isn’t actual r*pe.

~JC~

Veteran
It
r*pe is a literal thing so to say something is like it is an over exaggeration of making ones point..especially if the thing you’re talking about isn’t actual r*pe.
ok, that’s you’re opinion and you’re also entitled to that.

Lisa

Superstar
Can anyone make someone think something they don’t want to think? Can someone make them think it body, mind and soul? That’s what is being suggested here by the word r*pe.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Can anyone make someone think something they don’t want to think? Can someone make them think it body, mind and soul? That’s what is being suggested here by the word r*pe.
Lets just be honest here.... Anytime a thread/post comes up that could be construed in any way as negative of Israel or Jewish people, "Lisa" here launches into a post-drive intended to knock those comments down the line and therefore, farther away from discussion. She does this over and over and over and over and over and over until we arrive at her favorite destination on the VC site........
1574449119152.png

Stephania

Star
I believe it was a figure of speech, a metaphor, meant to illustrate a point, not to be taken In literal form. Made sense to me! And if she feels that way, who are we to tell her she’s wrong? :confused:
Thanks for that @~JC~ . I intended it as you said, and obviously am not in any way demeaning or taking away from physical r*pe victims.
Lisa flames and trolls me any way she can, because of her Christian Zionism. If I said the sky was blue, she would disagree with me on that and imply that I am stupid. She's been on ignore for this very reason, and she knows it. She just doesn't care. She will try to derail me, troll me and flame me on posts even when she's on ignore. I just ignore and don't take the bait any more.

Stephania

Star
Lets just be honest here.... Anytime a thread/post comes up that could be construed in any way as negative of Israel or Jewish people, "Lisa" here launches into a post-drive intended to knock those comments down the line and therefore, farther away from discussion. She does this over and over and over and over and over and over until we arrive at her favorite destination on the VC site........
View attachment 28337
Lol. Yup, bro. :rolleyes:o_O

Stephania

Star
I think that the dark forces attempts to control humanity are based on the same kind of power-trip and lack of respect that motivates rapists. Some eco-feminists also equate the behavior of the capitalist system towards nature with r*pe, I'm not a feminist but I think they have a point. To them (the elites) the planet is just an object to use as they please without any regard for the damage they do to it.
I agree @shankara

Stephania

Star
Also, if the elite trying to program whole populations with everything that VC writes about on his site cannot be considered a form of mental or spiritual r*pe, I cannot think of a better word to describe it. They are literally putting things in people's heads and hearts to suit their agenda- which most people never asked them to do- or would even think of any of this on their own

Lisa

Superstar
Also, if the elite trying to program whole populations with everything that VC writes about on his site cannot be considered a form of mental or spiritual r*pe, I cannot think of a better word to describe it. They are literally putting things in people's heads and hearts to suit their agenda- which most people never asked them to do- or would even think of any of this on their own
Again...people don’t have to believe anything they say, so it can’t be r*pe... r*pe is involuntary. I don’t try to flame or troll you however, I’m not going to say nothing If I think you’re wrong.

Does this thread have anything to do with Jews or Israel? I can question her choice of words and her statement if I don’t agree with it..it is after all a forum.

shankara

Star
Yeah clearly all these symbols are intended to influence people on a subconscious level, and influencing on a subconscious level necessarily means without consent.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah clearly all these symbols are intended to influence people on a subconscious level, and influencing on a subconscious level necessarily means without consent.
It’s not r*pe though...no one forces anyone to believe anything they don’t want to believe.

shankara

Star
It’s not r*pe though...no one forces anyone to believe anything they don’t want to believe.
It's programming without the people realizing they are being programmed. The people think that they believe things for their own reasons but actually the entertainment industry, the news etc is constantly bombarding them with all these subliminal messages. The symbols are ways of accessing the subconscious and altering it so that the person remains asleep to their plans of their masters or even blesses them, believing they are good.

If the Illuminati were presenting themselves like "Hi, we're the satanic illuminati, here are our doctrines and please choose to believe or disbelieve them" it would be one thing, then it would be a choice for people to believe. But actually what is happening is that they are intentionally creating associations between ideas and instilling values into the unconscious mind. Someone who is sufficiently knowledgeable can see it and reject it, but people without knowledge are being programmed in a way which doesn't involve their consent... The sheep...

Lisa

Superstar
It's programming without the people realizing they are being programmed. The people think that they believe things for their own reasons but actually the entertainment industry, the news etc is constantly bombarding them with all these subliminal messages. The symbols are ways of accessing the subconscious and altering it so that the person remains asleep to their plans of their masters or even blesses them, believing they are good.

If the Illuminati were presenting themselves like "Hi, we're the satanic illuminati, here are our doctrines and please choose to believe or disbelieve them" it would be one thing, then it would be a choice for people to believe. But actually what is happening is that they are intentionally creating associations between ideas and instilling values into the unconscious mind. Someone who is sufficiently knowledgeable can see it and reject it, but people without knowledge are being programmed in a way which doesn't involve their consent... The sheep...
People believe what they want to believe...you can’t make people believe something they don’t want to believe.