We are all Children of God???

I listened to Nancy Pelosi the other day saying about MS13 gang, "we are all children of God and there is a spark of divinity in all of us. This is an outright lie by the children of Satan! We are all Gods creation, but we are not all God's children, and there is no divinity in any man unless he is born again. Only the born again believer are children of God, who have matured (in the Church Body of Christ) to the Son's of God.....If you do not have the Spirit, than you are none of His. For without the Spirit, you can not obey God....nor does the carnal man want to. (Roman Chapter 8) (Galatians Chapters 3 and 4). Paul makes this distinction on his sermon on Mars Hill when he says, " we are God's offspring" (race). The reference is to the creation work of God. Paul never mentions Fatherhood or sonship which are relationships based on faith and new birth. (Act 17:22-34)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I listened to Nancy Pelosi the other day saying about MS13 gang, "we are all children of God and there is a spark of divinity in all of us. This is an outright lie by the children of Satan! We are all Gods creation, but we are not all God's children, and there is no divinity in any man unless he is born again. Only the born again believer are children of God, who have matured (in the Church Body of Christ) to the Son's of God.....If you do not have the Spirit, than you are none of His. For without the Spirit, you can not obey God....nor does the carnal man want to. (Roman Chapter 8) (Galatians Chapters 3 and 4). Paul makes this distinction on his sermon on Mars Hill when he says, " we are God's offspring" (race). The reference is to the creation work of God. Paul never mentions Fatherhood or sonship which are relationships based on faith and new birth. (Act 17:22-34)
I think that we are all offspring of Adam and some of us have been adopted as children of God.

I think that we are all offspring of Adam and some of us have been adopted as children of God.
The word adoption in Galatians does not mean relationship or adopting some into a family, It has to do with position. It means a child has become mature. The law was a tutor, but we are no longer under a school master and have all matured to as not children anymore, but adult sons through Jesus Christ and heirs to the throne. That is the purpose of Galatians 3: 25 thru 4:1-14.

sickgirl15

Established
Very interesting. I believe that in (most) (sane-ish), self aware human beings lies both good AND evil. People who are (not) diagnosed with a debilitating mental illness have choices and may have THOUGHTS of doing evil “deeds,” and “acts,” but choose NOT to act on them. I myself am overall a peaceful woman, but admit to having “subversive” thoughts, and do admit to have made conscious choices to watch violent and graphic videos, but would only hurt another person in self defense, or to defend a loved one if they were in danger of being hurt/their life was in danger. I have met several people in the past that have traits of serious mental disorders like “antisocial personality disorder,” “paranoid personality disorder,” “borderline personality disorder,” and “narcissistic personality disorder.” Their DNA make up (which is not their choosing; it’s genetic) makes them very susceptible to becoming “criminals,” and living “dangerous” and “edgy” lifestyles, like feeling comfortable living a “gangster’s lifestyle.” To be a successful “hit man,” for example, the person NEEDS to be “wired” a “certain” way. If they possessed an active conscious, they would not be able to murder people for pay. I think Nancy Pelosi is living in a fantasy world. I do not agree with her opinion that “we all have a spark of God in us.” Everyone’s interpretation of God is not the same, and “all men/women are DEFINITELY not created equal!”

elsbet

Superstar
I have met several people in the past that have traits of serious mental disorders like “antisocial personality disorder,” “paranoid personality disorder,” “borderline personality disorder,” and “narcissistic personality disorder.” Their DNA make up (which is not their choosing; it’s genetic) makes them very susceptible to becoming “criminals,” and living “dangerous” and “edgy” lifestyles, like feeling comfortable living a “gangster’s lifestyle.” To be a successful “hit man,” for example, the person NEEDS to be “wired” a “certain” way. If they possessed an active conscious, they would not be able to murder people for pay.
Could be... some people do seem to have been *born* with those tendencies. I think many (if not all) of the people who fall somewhere on the narcissist / sociopath spectrum, or suffer from various other personality disorders, were likely victims of physical and / or psychological abuse. Through no fault of their own, though, I agree-- it certainly can a change a person.

Interesting topic for another thread, I believe... sorry for the OT post.

God is Immanent in everyone and everything. So how do we not have a spark of divinity in us? We are all made in HIS IMAGE. it's just, we're blind to it because of our sinful nature.
if we're unaware, it doesn't mean it isnt there.

Everyone’s interpretation of God is not the same, and “all men/women are DEFINITELY not created equal!”
That is a lot of the problem, Instead of believing God, they put their carnal twist on the Scriptures. All Scripture is Spiritually inspired and can not be understood by the carnal mind. I think that our constitution that states , " all men and women are created equal is meant that God created us as equals, But it is man that has decided that men are not equal.