Water

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
This may be strange but I noticed this a few weeks ago and I’ve been wondering why they made this choice. This is the water I drink, why is it this price? I also buy 2 at a time and of course it adds up to . Am I being subliminally told that there is something wrong with the water?

Attachments

polymoog

Superstar
expensive.
i get one gallon of distilled for $0.99.

with prices like that, you might want to invest in a water filter. youll save money and wont have to carry the water bottles home all the time. less plastic usage, too.

look into either a berkey water filter, an alexa, or a whole house filtration system. i had one a few years ago before i moved-- carbon filtration for the whole house. worked AWESOME. not a speck of a water spot on the dishes, showers were AMAZING. you can drink the water straight from the sink.
if youve got fluoride added to the supply, you might need a filter to remove that with the house system. berkey and alexa have special filters just for fluoride.

polymoog

Superstar
ALSO.....
if the SHTF, with the water filter, you can always collect water from puddles or buckets or rooftops and filter it in case the stores run out of water or even if your water supply is cut off. it could easily happen in the present circumstances.

Lisa

Superstar
ALSO.....
if the SHTF, with the water filter, you can always collect water from puddles or buckets or rooftops and filter it in case the stores run out of water or even if your water supply is cut off. it could easily happen in the present circumstances.
You can as long as the government doesn’t know you’re doing it.