Watch ""Sunglasses Cause Cancer"

Biotio

Established
A very interesting take on sunglasses and how they fool the wearer into thinking that it is night time, and therefore not needing to protect the nody from the sun.

Biotio

Established
I'm not surprised with the excessive health complaints everyone seems to possess these days. Half the issue is that everyone believes what they read or see. It would be great if everyone took control of their own health and asked questions!

Hubert

Established
Is this a joke? By his logic shouldn't shade also cause the body to "believe that it is night"? Therefor wouldn't hats also cause cancer, or living in a house for that matter?

elsbet

Superstar
I think a lot of us are Vitamin D deficient. The sun is really quite good for us. Makes us healthier and happier, all around. Vitamin D3 can even abbreviate some illnesses. I steer clear of sunscreen (most of which is harmful, itself) as much as possible.

No wonder they're tryng to keep us out of the sun(shine).

Antipapirus

Established
The eyes need direct sunlight in order to get strong and produce the chemicals needed for us to sleep better.

The best time for this is in the morning and the evening

I see people putting sunglasses from the moment they leave the house and take them off in the evening - like they are rappers in a music video clip.

The eyes need protection in direct strong summer sun but in the winter they are not needed for 90% of the day.

Everything in moderation