Was Selena Quintanilla Sacrificed? (the Famous Spanish American Singer In The 90s)

Aero

Superstar
Well she wasn't exactly sitting on an empire of royalties from albums. But I think her label was owned by Sony at that time. That's kind of a big red flag whenever Sony is involved. I believe some of these corporate scum would try to whack someone over a petty contract dispute.

There doesn't appear to be evidence of a conspiracy though. Maybe her killer had a puppet master. They would be the evil corporate overlords

williejonesjr

Veteran
Jay-Z and Beyonce benefitted from the death of Biggie, Tupac, Aaliyah and Left-Eye. They've been reigning for a long time (unfortunately.) And Kanye's recent rehab-stint where his brain was fried has also pushed him back into a corner. Does that mean that that couple are behind it all, probably not, but the people that run the industry could have something to do with it. They open the door for "accidents to happen" without repercussions, even positive ones for the people that do it. With the media and news stories controlled, not only can deaths be faked in terms of true-cause, but the reporting on them faked as well. See Chase story above as an example.
Oh. Agreed. I've always felt the Aaliyah/Beyonce connection. But never connected Left Eye, although now that you mention it -- TLC didn't survive, making Destiny's Child able to take the role of leading female group.
Also, no female singers from that era & beyond have survived/thrived No N.Y. rappers from that era have either. Yeah, they work, but they're no where near the level of success as those 2

Aero

Superstar
I was watching a video the other day that had an interesting idea called the "Assassination Code".

"No-one has to direct an assassination. It happens. The active role is played silently by permitting it to happen. This is the greatest clue, Who has to power to reduce or call off the usual security precautions."

I think this says enough about these high profile deaths. And the people holding the power to let them happen.

Aero

Superstar
Well Jay-Z and Beyonce are total illuminati - always throwing up the hand signs.

but I read Biggie was going to launch a whole 666 product line. Perhaps Jay-Z saw him as a threat.. just like Kanye recently. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.. so you can backstab them once you've usurped them after stealing, undermining or cloning their advantages.

Anyway, I think it's a great pity to music that these two have come to power, and of course, it appears to have been done the evil way too - their music (and image) blows.
I get how Jay-Z gained his popularity. Some of his tracks are simply classic. He is truly talented at what he does.

Beyonce on the other hand I simply don't get. I feel like she has been force fed upon us, and I really don't get why. She's half the singer most of these female artists are. And I get that I'm obviously not the target audience for her message, but still. She's not the most attractive, smartest, or most talented. Yet that's what I'm told to believe any time I read anything about Beyonce.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I get how Jay-Z gained his popularity. Some of his tracks are simply classic. He is truly talented at what he does.

Beyonce on the other hand I simply don't get. I feel like she has been force fed upon us, and I really don't get why. She's half the singer most of these female artists are. And I get that I'm obviously not the target audience for her message, but still. She's not the most attractive, smartest, or most talented. Yet that's what I'm told to believe any time I read anything about Beyonce.
Her and Taylor Swift. Both are talentless, and not as attractive as the media portrays them. Both are forced on us.

Jay eliminated all of his competition. I believe the takeover began when Nas killed him in Ether. Nas was "up there" with Biggie as far as lyrics. Jay really can't compare lyrically. He just can't. His vocabulary is limited. He has great composers & producers behind him that really pull the songs together.

TMT

Star
Her and Taylor Swift. Both are talentless, and not as attractive as the media portrays them. Both are forced on us.

Jay eliminated all of his competition. I believe the takeover began when Nas killed him in Ether. Nas was "up there" with Biggie as far as lyrics. Jay really can't compare lyrically. He just can't. His vocabulary is limited. He has great composers & producers behind him that really pull the songs together.
Beyoncé sells because of her sensuality, why people listen to Swift though is a mystery.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
Oh. Agreed. I've always felt the Aaliyah/Beyonce connection. But never connected Left Eye, although now that you mention it -- TLC didn't survive, making Destiny's Child able to take the role of leading female group.
Also, no female singers from that era & beyond have survived/thrived No N.Y. rappers from that era have either. Yeah, they work, but they're no where near the level of success as those 2
Biggie died and the brief reign of Sean Combs began with him moving from rap to singing to investments and acting. Life had treated him well since biggies death.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I think all celebs do that to some extent. Put stories out in the media. I've watched the events unfold many times. Right now it's J.Lo and A.Rod as big deal celebrity couple. Why is their relationship so important? Pretty sure she was just with Drake, and that was supposedly a big deal.
Idk why, though. Maybe if it were 1999 Or so... J.Lo is so desperate to hang on to fame..and Drake? Don't here started on that weirdo