Was Q a Psyop? AKA Discuss the Q Psyop without asking if it is real:)

God I can't stand flat Earthers. Another false truth movement that is doing serious damage to actual truthers. I argued with one once, trying to set them right but it's pointless. They believe in the most convoluted nonsensical shit. And he was trying to convince me that nuclear weapons did not exist either. Total nutjobs.
This is hilarious because BOTH “flat earth” and “nukes don’t exist” also happen to be debate-nerd pro-positions used to sharpen one’s debating skills to win competitions. That person you were arguing with most likely (hopefully) doesn’t actually believe either one, they were just using you for practice!

Toulouse

Established
There was something odd about the Q movement from this start for me and while some of what they stood for was admirable, the info provided was always giving hope to their followers that better times were coming and that Patriots would save the day.

It all seemed too good to be true from the start yet it pulled people in mainly from rural America. It seemed to gain ground by making it a part of the Trump team waiting for the hammer to come down on pedo's and the swamp. The messages were designed to give people hope but what is currently looking like false hope.

The populist movement has always had a go-to group and one has to at least think it is plausible that maybe this whole Q thing was purposefully contrived. Why? Likely to squash the spirit of the people who had hope. I always knew that what we are seeing now or the real end game would hit this group hard. Nothing they wanted to see happen, happened and now they are reeling emotionally. And that means their high hopes bottomed out with a thud and now they are terrorists in the eyes of many. That up and thud action is designed to sever the head of potential problem people and allows them to now point at them as crazy and dangerous and make rules for them to conform to.

Now, a slightly off subject matter is that the coming actions could lead to more decent and actual terrorists are formed. We are almost certain to see some other event be it a false flag or real before Biden takes office on the 20th for they need to hammer this group harder to gain more support in doing so. In a sense, the Republicans are now throwing some in their own base to the wolves and that too is another moving part. My take on that is because we will see a coming together of both sides soon for they targeted and trapped troublesome people on the right in the process.

Not only has the Q movement went down, but the Trump Network, his ability to govern will also likely be neutered too and his family will be demonized for a good several years. What we saw was a squashing and it is hard for me to think Trump signed off on that as some infer as he slipped in cracks the powers may have missed but was quickly dealt with and made sure his term was one and done.

I do not think we are far off from them targeting people practicing religion as the enemy. We are going to hear phrases like the greater good, for all humankind and awomen more often. We will be expected to comply and be good citizens and live in constant fear of our neighbors turning us in for wrongthink.

Okay, I got off track and everyone has their take, so what is yours on Q. What was it about? Was it a psyop? I think the Q moment was a useful tool in the end and they identified potential troublemakers against a new way of life to come in the process and that the failure, in the end, was designed to devastate and alienate them more possibly leading to natural terrorism which could be by design.

Disclosure - I never followed the movement personally past some reading. I am no expert on their ideology aspect nor know what some can share here who took a deep dive in the movement. I just want a grounded discussion on what the movement was, will it survive, etc. without the political back and forth sidetracks taking over.
I guess we will not know until January 20th...

After all of this, who can be trusted?

Helioform

Star
This is hilarious because BOTH “flat earth” and “nukes don’t exist” also happen to be debate-nerd pro-positions used to sharpen one’s debating skills to win competitions. That person you were arguing with most likely (hopefully) doesn’t actually believe either one, they were just using you for practice!
Oh I am pretty sure they believed it because it was on the David Icke forum.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
It was a psyop to keep people controlled for these four years. Let people know the truth yet cannot access it, just look from afar, with a promise of solution.

YET, the last "promisse" is in 01/20/2021. The expectative is that biden has sign and the tromp will appear with evidence. I really don't think this will happen.

muslimah

Rookie
I don't know if this is considered canon in the QAnon sphere but I saw some female proponent of this theory claim that Donald Trump is some messiah-like time traveller who's gonna rid the world of all this evil and we just have to "follow the plan" :| Seems like some alternate religion type thing
And then that whole fiji water thing too LOL

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There's very few people I trust in alt media. Very few.

I recommend John Brissom of we've read the documents.

He's a conservative guy. I'm not conservative, but he is not a kook and I see where he is coming from
Very honest guy looking to find the truth.

He voted for Trump in 2016 too and admits he was duped.

I obviously dont agree with him on everything but I've learned a lot from him.
Yep. That show and The Antidote make for an effective counterbalance. And they work together as well...

imsickofyoshi

Established
I don't know if this is considered canon in the QAnon sphere but I saw some female proponent of this theory claim that Donald Trump is some messiah-like time traveller who's gonna rid the world of all this evil and we just have to "follow the plan" :| Seems like some alternate religion type thing
Im so sick of "follow the plan" lmao what is the plan? Do they even know? Let me guess, he is sent by God to get rid of pe d o s and get rid of the evil in power. Did they ever wonder how one man can do all of that? He has 11 days left and they are still saying "follow the plan" and I don't see any evil defeated.

A.J.

Star
If you need Qanon to know the media lies, manufactures consent, and are in the pockets of the same global forces that owns our politicians, you need to go back to sleep.

Whatever the media and a majority of their experts say, believe the opposite is probably true. That’s basically where we‘re at.....

The only plan I trust is God’s plan.

No, pizzagate was Wikileaks.
wikileaks simply hacked Podesta's emails. They didn't come up with the Pizzagate theory. That was team MAGA and their sycophants. Wikileaks was working with team Trump and the Russians by the way, they aren't some "independent" actors, Assange is a controlled entity who went on record like Putin to say that "911 couldn't have been an inside job"
They exposed Alfantis and his ping pong pizza front and Podesta who is a big-time pedo.
they put together a bunch of sloppy speculation which went viral on social media just like Qanon did. Psychological warfare. Pizzagate was the beta test for Qanon. I dont think it was a coincidence either that team Trump pushed Pizzagate right when the lawsuit claiming Trump and Epstein raped a 14 year old girl was gathering steam.

You are right about Aquino and he was tied to the Franklin abuse scandal which was tied to Bush Sr., William Barr, etc.....
You are like a partial disinformation agent which is the worst and most dangerous type.
You dont like where the truth goes, doesn't make me disinformation. Franklin scandal and Epstein as well as SAville are all real and have plenty of evidence to back them up. Pizzagate is all internet speculation.

Q is bullshit.
Yup.
Trump is probably bullshit, but if you vilify him at the expense of the whole cabal then you are bigger bulllshit.
There's no "probably" about it. He isn't an outsider, he is a member of another criminal faction. The fact he is getting thrown under the bus now means nothing, his own rats are jumping ship as his brand sinks to the bottom.

I dont vilify him at the expense of anybody. I see what the cabal is doing from all angles or factions, I dont get sucked into the simple paradigm of opposing EVERYTHING the MSM says. I dont run from one group of lies to embrace another.

Trump is bad, real bad. The fact the MSM paints this accurately is not a reason to support him by default.

I dont support Biden, I dont support the Democrats, I dont support Medical Tyranny or the Technocracy (which Trump was also a major part of)

I dont dont go "Trump Good cuz Media hates him"

That is basic bitch shit.

muslimah

Rookie
wikileaks simply hacked Podesta's emails. They didn't come up with the Pizzagate theory. That was team MAGA and their sycophants. Wikileaks was working with team Trump and the Russians by the way, they aren't some "independent" actors, Assange is a controlled entity who went on record like Putin to say that "911 couldn't have been an inside job"

they put together a bunch of sloppy speculation which went viral on social media just like Qanon did. Psychological warfare. Pizzagate was the beta test for Qanon. I dont think it was a coincidence either that team Trump pushed Pizzagate right when the lawsuit claiming Trump and Epstein raped a 14 year old girl was gathering steam.

You dont like where the truth goes, doesn't make me disinformation. Franklin scandal and Epstein as well as SAville are all real and have plenty of evidence to back them up. Pizzagate is all internet speculation.

Yup.

There's no "probably" about it. He isn't an outsider, he is a member of another criminal faction. The fact he is getting thrown under the bus now means nothing, his own rats are jumping ship as his brand sinks to the bottom.

I dont vilify him at the expense of anybody. I see what the cabal is doing from all angles or factions, I dont get sucked into the simple paradigm of opposing EVERYTHING the MSM says. I dont run from one group of lies to embrace another.

Trump is bad, real bad. The fact the MSM paints this accurately is not a reason to support him by default.

I dont support Biden, I dont support the Democrats, I dont support Medical Tyranny or the Technocracy (which Trump was also a major part of)

The facts behind the pizzagate theory, that there is really bizarre and suspicious things going on with this group of elite people (such as the artwork owned by the Podestas, the suspicious emails, "spirit cooking", and so on), are pretty clear. The theory some people formed based off these facts, that there is some satanic child abuse ring going, I don't see as improbable. However, I'm not jumping on the theory saying it's absolutely the truth of what's going on because the default is innocent until proven guilty. But there is definitely suspicious stuff that I think might warrant an investigation.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Yup.

Wikileaks hacked Podesta's emails, or someone else gathered the info and passed it on to wikileaks?

Maes17

Superstar
at this point, I think Q is like that old friend everyone has that has a "plan" that "will deffinetively work this time, ok??"
Q has given the truther and conspiracy theory community a black eye. Q is why nobody takes stuff serious. Just disinfo and it’s alway “trust the plan, trust the plan”. Look what it’s created fringe group falling for anything and acting out in aggression.

We need to step back, break away from Q and see the bigger puppets being at play here.

Maes17

Superstar
There's very few people I trust in alt media. Very few.

I recommend John Brissom of we've read the documents.

He's a conservative guy. I'm not conservative, but he is not a kook and I see where he is coming from
Very honest guy looking to find the truth.

He voted for Trump in 2016 too and admits he was duped.

I obviously dont agree with him on everything but I've learned a lot from him.
Alt media is just as misleading for sure.
News information has turned into a wild wild west free for all.
Who ever gets the most likes then it must be true.

I found the whole kraken thing entertaining but also sad cause people who are normally logical and think for themselves continue to fall for it

Vmort

Star
Victim of MK ULTRA tell us.

I'm gonna play the Devil's Advocate (I'll be the only one, it seems), although by no means do I think the Devil is behind Q.

Q is information warfare started by one or more members within the military and intelligence communities, seemingly incentivized by the attack on the US embassy in Libya which cost embassador Stevens' life. A group of people within the US military would've turned against their masters because the Obama administration supposedly gave a stand-down order to special ops who could've intervened and saved him. They saw it as treason and realised, or already knew and decided to act on it, that American lives of those who serve the US were deemed expendable by their leaders. I don't think anyone knows who exactly Q is, but probably someone or some close to Michael Flynn.

Qanon is everyone who took Q's intel and ran with it, adding their own interpretations and theories to it which led to what happens every time there's a new conspiracy theory: it turns into a maze of fantasies where no one can distinguish the real from the false anymore. Most self-proclaimed Anons don't seem like political scientists or philosophers, seem fairly new to this conspiracy stuff and seem quick to believe pretty much anything that fits the theory. However, I don't think this is the part people should focus on.

Is it a psyop? It's probably in part a psyop, and partly something else. Every operation has an objective and that objective is something that most people who felt that the mainstream official narratives (fake news) were construed to hide the truth, could align with, ie. expose and eliminate the corrupt establishment. An easy one to get behind. One of its undeniable and in my opinion positive effects is that the collective consciousness of the corruption in our institutions has grown exponentially in the past 4 to 5 years. Topics that were restricted to the online community surfaced to the mainstream and can no longer be suppressed, not even by the draconian censorship big tech is implementing right now.

Psyops are operations to manage the people's spirits and behaviours and there are many psyops at once that are conflicting. Singling out Q as the psyop seems like a grave error, considering it's in my opinion clearly a reactionary psyop against other psyops that have already been long in play. In the years leading up to Q we've seen major psyops with terror attacks to elicit consent for endless wars in the Middle East, the rise of terrorist organisations seemingly appearing out of nowhere, an Arab Spring where people were made to believe there was an organic international uprising against corrupt autocrats, false flag chemical attacks to garner support for military interventions, appeal-to-emotions to facilitate massive population displacements, and then we're only zooming in on the Middle East.

I think Q is a rebellion by military and intelligence personnel, both active and retired, from within that deep state apparatus against a stranglehold by globalist factions that pull the political and military levers to syphon public and private wealth at the expense of, and garner international institutional control over, citizens worldwide.

In the US, I think Q genuinely represents a deep state faction that has existed for quite some time, but has not been in control for decades. People allegedly associated with Q, like Michael Flynn, seem reminiscent of nostalgic WASP Jacksonians predating the neocon/neolib tandem that has dominated the US for half a century. They portray themselves as patriotic, civic and economic nationalists, believers of American exceptionalism, limited government, and protectors of the Judeo-Christian value system, basically Americans from before the war. With regards to their plans to take down the deep state, I think only time will tell. I think there's a real attempt and they have been able to opt out of a military out-in-the-open hard coup when they realised they could have, and have had, an ideological ally in the White House. It'll probably continue with or without him and the extent of their success or failure remains to be seen.

Lurking009

Veteran
If you want to know what Q actually posted: qanon.pub
It's easy to find out for yourself what they said rather than relying on rumors. They claim to be a group. They did not say Trump is a time travelling messiah. Or that JFK, jr is stiil alive. I'm not saying their statements are true, but I can say a lot of whack job theories attributed to Q are false.