Was Q a Psyop? AKA Discuss the Q Psyop without asking if it is real:)

Maes17

Superstar
I see the lizard guy is banned already. That was quick, I don't think he lasted 2 days.

Speaking of Q-bies, I haven't seen Devin in a few months. Wonder if she is now riden with Biden?
Is she ok first and foremost?

I doubt she’s riden with biden. Lol.
There’s a few posters on here who disappeared actually that I hope are ok....if they were real. Dalit and Mecca

Karlysymon

Superstar
It’s actually sad that all this seeped into the religious world.

Q isn’t something I ever cared about nor followed out of curiosity. I was mainly bothered that after Trump’s inauguration, alt-media was always saturated with how Trump is going to save the day, fighting the evil globalists, right down to his last day in office. All this mainly because of Q.
You really don’t know anyone that fell hook line and sinker for the q thing? I can name two here. I can name a dozen in my personal life at least. But I do feel bad for them on some level, I will agree with that. I don’t think it was gullibility that made them susceptible.. I think it was desperation. There are plenty who I know for a fact to be otherwise smart successful people. Claiming the p***phile thing seems to have really roped some people in who otherwise probably wouldn’t have been imo.
I understand that people were desperate enough to grasp onto any straws of hope as they watch(ed) their country slip into the sunset but “your” desperation doesn’t stop the day of reckoning from arriving. Personally, what ticked me off that qanon was a psyop was all the talk about how Trump is going to arrest all these p**philes. Those networks are SO entrenched within the political world, on both sides of the Atlantic, that it will LITERALLY take the hand of God to overturn the entire system. The literature on this topic, is publicly available for anyone who wants to wade through. So I couldn’t understand how anyone in their right mind could fall for what Q was saying.

There was something odd about the Q movement from this start for me and while some of what they stood for was admirable, the info provided was always giving hope to their followers that better times were coming and that Patriots would save the day.

It all seemed too good to be true from the start yet it pulled people in mainly from rural America. It seemed to gain ground by making it a part of the Trump team waiting for the hammer to come down on pedo's and the swamp. The messages were designed to give people hope but what is currently looking like false hope.

The populist movement has always had a go-to group and one has to at least think it is plausible that maybe this whole Q thing was purposefully contrived. Why? Likely to squash the spirit of the people who had hope. I always knew that what we are seeing now or the real end game would hit this group hard. Nothing they wanted to see happen, happened and now they are reeling emotionally. And that means their high hopes bottomed out with a thud and now they are terrorists in the eyes of many. That up and thud action is designed to sever the head of potential problem people and allows them to now point at them as crazy and dangerous and make rules for them to conform to.

Now, a slightly off subject matter is that the coming actions could lead to more decent and actual terrorists are formed. We are almost certain to see some other event be it a false flag or real before Biden takes office on the 20th for they need to hammer this group harder to gain more support in doing so. In a sense, the Republicans are now throwing some in their own base to the wolves and that too is another moving part. My take on that is because we will see a coming together of both sides soon for they targeted and trapped troublesome people on the right in the process.

Not only has the Q movement went down, but the Trump Network, his ability to govern will also likely be neutered too and his family will be demonized for a good several years. What we saw was a squashing and it is hard for me to think Trump signed off on that as some infer as he slipped in cracks the powers may have missed but was quickly dealt with and made sure his term was one and done.

I do not think we are far off from them targeting people practicing religion as the enemy. We are going to hear phrases like the greater good, for all humankind and awomen more often. We will be expected to comply and be good citizens and live in constant fear of our neighbors turning us in for wrongthink.

Okay, I got off track and everyone has their take, so what is yours on Q. What was it about? Was it a psyop? I think the Q moment was a useful tool in the end and they identified potential troublemakers against a new way of life to come in the process and that the failure, in the end, was designed to devastate and alienate them more possibly leading to natural terrorism which could be by design.

Disclosure - I never followed the movement personally past some reading. I am no expert on their ideology aspect nor know what some can share here who took a deep dive in the movement. I just want a grounded discussion on what the movement was, will it survive, etc. without the political back and forth sidetracks taking over.
Well...my opinion is I don't know - how's that for ambiguity? Haha...seriously...it may have started as a larp...got some steam...whoever started it may have decided to run with it - maybe they felt it gave hope, and galvanized the people - maybe it wasn't intended to give false hope, but it took on a life of its own with each passing day. I never really followed it, but when I did look at some of the "clues" and enigmas, and riddles and the like, and saw people reaching to find indications that Trump referenced this from a tweet, or signaled that, or whatever...well...to the naked eye it seemed a stretch. We all know humans naturally look for patterns and to find meaning in our surroundings...so the Q posts didn't need to do much to spark the flame of imagination.

But to say people who followed Q were stupid, or simpletons, I feel, is ugly and cynical. Many of those who followed Q actually believed in something - and it seemed to me, weren't the types to allow the filth of the world to cloud their hearts...so they found hope...and they followed. I believe if any error was made, it was to allow hope to supplant action...because hope should always reside in your heart, but it should never be relied upon to enact change. So Q in turn, became the Pied Piper...but to where he led his flock remains to be seen...