Was Q a Psyop? AKA Discuss the Q Psyop without asking if it is real:)

penbear

There was something odd about the Q movement from this start for me and while some of what they stood for was admirable, the info provided was always giving hope to their followers that better times were coming and that Patriots would save the day.

It all seemed too good to be true from the start yet it pulled people in mainly from rural America. It seemed to gain ground by making it a part of the Trump team waiting for the hammer to come down on pedo's and the swamp. The messages were designed to give people hope but what is currently looking like false hope.

The populist movement has always had a go-to group and one has to at least think it is plausible that maybe this whole Q thing was purposefully contrived. Why? Likely to squash the spirit of the people who had hope. I always knew that what we are seeing now or the real end game would hit this group hard. Nothing they wanted to see happen, happened and now they are reeling emotionally. And that means their high hopes bottomed out with a thud and now they are terrorists in the eyes of many. That up and thud action is designed to sever the head of potential problem people and allows them to now point at them as crazy and dangerous and make rules for them to conform to.

Now, a slightly off subject matter is that the coming actions could lead to more decent and actual terrorists are formed. We are almost certain to see some other event be it a false flag or real before Biden takes office on the 20th for they need to hammer this group harder to gain more support in doing so. In a sense, the Republicans are now throwing some in their own base to the wolves and that too is another moving part. My take on that is because we will see a coming together of both sides soon for they targeted and trapped troublesome people on the right in the process.

Not only has the Q movement went down, but the Trump Network, his ability to govern will also likely be neutered too and his family will be demonized for a good several years. What we saw was a squashing and it is hard for me to think Trump signed off on that as some infer as he slipped in cracks the powers may have missed but was quickly dealt with and made sure his term was one and done.

I do not think we are far off from them targeting people practicing religion as the enemy. We are going to hear phrases like the greater good, for all humankind and awomen more often. We will be expected to comply and be good citizens and live in constant fear of our neighbors turning us in for wrongthink.

Okay, I got off track and everyone has their take, so what is yours on Q. What was it about? Was it a psyop? I think the Q moment was a useful tool in the end and they identified potential troublemakers against a new way of life to come in the process and that the failure, in the end, was designed to devastate and alienate them more possibly leading to natural terrorism which could be by design.

Disclosure - I never followed the movement personally past some reading. I am no expert on their ideology aspect nor know what some can share here who took a deep dive in the movement. I just want a grounded discussion on what the movement was, will it survive, etc. without the political back and forth sidetracks taking over.
From day one I knew the Q group was a fake agenda. I listen to my intellect & I pray & hear from my Savior so seldom am I wrong. I study and research these groups constantly since I first became driven to become a truther, over 15 yrs ago.They would say they arrested all these paedifile involved celebrities in a secret raid over 2 days & they will be prosecuted. It was all so ridiculous, I don't know how anyone believed that stuff. I just know from all the fake school shootings, Boston Bombing, etc that so much media on TV are crisis actors. Then, I started seeing the same crisis actor show up in a different crisis. Columbine, had the father of one child who was killed, getting caught on tv laughing, right before he came on to give an interview. I could see it was all fake & their interviews with people was just incredibly stupid looking. I am too old to be bamboozled. I was in customer service & a hairdresser most of my life so can spot a fake very easily.

penbear

I'm glad that you guys do see it. Here I was thinking the Truther community got hijacked by Q-Anoners and Trumpies
I believe 95% of all these debates are to keep the masses fighting between each other, just like a big NFL playoff game. People need to let off steam, show off their ego's, have a fierce debate, show off how smart they are, get angry, drink and then try to prove to each other they are right & the other guy is wrong. My mom used to say the world fights over why the fat people don't diet & lose weight & the fat people fight & say skinny people are disgusting & should gain weight so their pants don't fall down. People argue when most know it's not going to make one lick of difference. I really learned about how Trump is a trickster & a controlled puppet of the New World Order, by following, on youtube this guy. You can really have your eyes opened. His site is called ENTERTHESTARS. I highly recommend him.

penbear

.... erm......so......trust the plan or not trust the plan?

What would you advise? o_O

So does this mean your still trusting the plan or distrusting the plan?

It all looks like a bit of a time wasting exercise to me that turned into a big time wasting exercise for those who trusted the plan.....because there never was one.

Their plans coding was so complex even @Kais_1 hasn't touched

DavidSon

Star
Im not a liberal. I just recognize nazis like Trump are worse than status quo Joe. It’s good that white nationalism took a blow. It’s good that fash like Artful Deceiver and darknessseeker are having bad days.
That's where we differ. Your buds were willing to bow down and actually write the name Biden and cast their vote. Total pawns. Anyways this is a thread for us to unite and mock Q. :D

Tikawanda

Established
Dunno what to call it other than a complete waste of time. I haven't been to GLP in over a year, but I vaguely remember the first Q topic and how it had more pages than most other topics, but it was just a bunch of rambling and in-fighting and nothing actually came out of it.

Aero

Superstar
Pawns are important in chess. But I don't see the Q psyop as being part of some elaborate end-game. The pawns in an end-game pretty much sit in 1 position anyway.

It seems more like a pawn sacrifice move, which is hardly 9-dimensional chess.

The Zone

Star
There is a certain point of naivety where you cannot feel sorry for the victims who fell for Q. Those who did buy in were quite gullible and whatever Q was, the creators whether it was their intention or not destroyed the psychs of many. In a sense, the hopelessness they must now feel has crippled their desire. Bit they had to be fringe, for we really saw few here all in on it nor did I see a lot of people in everyday life. But I suppose many hid it and all mega rural Walmart towns were there recruiting ground.

justjess

Superstar
There is a certain point of naivety where you cannot feel sorry for the victims who fell for Q. Those who did buy in were quite gullible and whatever Q was, the creators whether it was their intention or not destroyed the psychs of many. In a sense, the hopelessness they must now feel has crippled their desire. Bit they had to be fringe, for we really saw few here all in on it nor did I see a lot of people in everyday life. But I suppose many hid it and all mega rural Walmart towns were there recruiting ground.
You really don’t know anyone that fell hook line and sinker for the q thing? I can name two here. I can name a dozen in my personal life at least. But I do feel bad for them on some level, I will agree with that. I don’t think it was gullibility that made them susceptible.. I think it was desperation. There are plenty who I know for a fact to be otherwise smart successful people. Claiming the p***phile thing seems to have really roped some people in who otherwise probably wouldn’t have been imo.

Maes17

Superstar
I was saying Project Veritas was zionist disinfo for the longest time, but the usual suspects on this forum kept sourcing them to support their narratives.

Ali Alexander helped organize Jan 6 "stop the steal" protests with 3 Republican Congressmen.

Ali Alexander is a member of the CNP.

The problem with Adam Green is that he also pushes zionist propaganda when it comes to the right wing culture war.

He exposes zionism but covers for the greater Fascist agenda.

The fascists and zionists are working together, always have.

You have to expose them all.
I agree with this.
These extremist agendas are plain as day to see. However a lot of people are still asleep. I’ve given up trying to wake people up. Best case is prepare for the worst, but continue to live life. When the time comes you’ll at least be ready

Maes17

Superstar
The whole kraken trust the plan shindig really exposed Q. It became laughable and really sad to see blue collar workers and military people fall for it. Those are people who you think would know better cause they think for themselves.

Q created something that is hard to explain

The Zone

Star
I think the plan may have had something to do with rooting out people who think there is child trafficking and such to make them all look crazy and halt that kind of thing going forward or install laws where you cannot say pee doe and celebrities in the same breath. In a sense, it was a tool to shut the door on those seeing corruption and wanting or thinking they can do anything about it. It does not take too much objective vision to see some of the stars participating in the inauguration were the ones spoken of most often here. And people think there is no spiritual battle going on...

Daze

Superstar
I see the lizard guy is banned already. That was quick, I don't think he lasted 2 days.

There is a certain point of naivety where you cannot feel sorry for the victims who fell for Q.
Speaking of Q-bies, I haven't seen Devin in a few months. Wonder if she is now riden with Biden?