Was Paul A False Apostle And Were His Writings Correct?

cfowen

Established
Heaven is for Gentiles only?

What on earth?
The only people said to have a Hope of going to Heaven, in the entire Bible, are those in today's all-Gentile Church found ONLY in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles. The Hope of every Jew in the other 59 all-Israel books of the Bible is either the New Earth (the Land) or the New Jerusalem, which isn't Heaven, but comes down out of the New Heavens and attaches to the New Earth, permanently, as far as we know.

elsbet

Superstar
The only people said to have a Hope of going to Heaven, in the entire Bible, are those in today's all-Gentile Church found ONLY in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles. The Hope of every Jew in the other 59 all-Israel books of the Bible is either the New Earth (the Land) or the New Jerusalem, which isn't Heaven, but comes down out of the New Heavens and attaches to the New Earth, permanently, as far as we know.
It sounded to me as though you meant *salvation* was only for Gentiles. You did not actually say that, but that is how I perceived it.

So to clarify-- that was not a reference to salvation, correct?

cfowen

Established
It sounded to me as though you meant *salvation* was only for Gentiles. You did not actually say that, but that is how I perceived it.

So to clarify-- that was not a reference to salvation, correct?
Not salvation - correct. Over the last 4000 years, God has been calling out and choosing those who will occupy all 3 parts of His universe, the uncreated Heaven of Heavens (Gentiles today), the New Jerusalem (the created New Heavens - elite Israelites - Gentiles from Acts), and the New Earth (the nation Israel).

Here's part of an earlier post I made in this same thread that explains my position better.

All 3 parts of God's universe will be occupied by saved humans

Heavenly Places, God's Abode, The Heaven of Heavens, Far Above All Heavens - Those Gentiles today that Rightly Divide (Correctly Cut) God's Word and are, therefore, approved unto Him (2Tim 2:15). Glorified Bodies. Access and Freedom of movement in the entire universe. Four dimensional freedom (length, breadth, height, and DEPTH - Eph 3:18). The ONLY people in the Bible that are said to have a Hope of going to this pinnacle of God's universe are those Gentiles in the church found ONLY in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles
The New Jerusalem and the New Heavens - 100% Israel and angels, principalities, powers, mights, and dominions, etc.. Celestial Bodies. Access and freedom of movement in starry Heavens and the earth. Three dimensional freedom (length, breadth, height - Rev 21:16). Those millions of elite Israelites, throughout the years and those few saved Gentiles that were grafted into Israel during Acts
The New Earth - Paradise. Terrestrial Bodies. Two dimensional freedom (length and breadth - Gen 13:17). Bound to the earth, like us today. The nation of Israel and all saved Gentiles that have NO calling, like Adam, the malefactor on the cross, and those Gentiles today that God doesn't give the eyes of understanding to see the Hope of their Calling ( Eph 1:17-18). This is because they persist in claiming (stealing) that the myriad of things given ONLY to Israel, are also for us Gentiles today. This is solved by performing surgery on God's word, cutting, dividing, and removing (as per 2Tim 2:15) those malignant Jewish-only parts from your Truth Today, that are stifling your Christian growth and preventing you from going to Heaven.

Scripture for the dimensions of these 3 Spheres of Blessings in God's Universe. When I was shown these 3 verses, about 30 years ago, many of the scales fell from my eyes. In each case, the scripture is written TO and ABOUT the people that are called to these 3 spheres, in the sections of the Bible appicable to THOSE particular people.
(1) Today's Gentile Church - written in Paul's post-Acts epistles
(2) Elite Israel - John was one of the 12, who all will be in New Jerusalem
(3) The Nation Israel - Abraham's prodigy

(1) Eph 3:18 - Heavenly Places - 4 dimensions
"May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;"

(2) Rev 21:16 - New Jerusalem (Starry Heavens) - 3 dimensions
"And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal."

(3) Gen 13:17 - The Earth (The Land) - 2 dimensions
"Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee."

Last edited: