Was Paul A False Apostle And Were His Writings Correct?

cfowen

Established
The context changed when Jesus told his followers to preach the Gospel to the whole world.
Before this, he was only preaching to the lost sheep of israel.
Jesus Christ didn't tell His followers to preach the Gospel to the whole world. He told the 11 apostles only. They haven't done it yet. The 11 + Matthias will commence to do this, probably during the Millenium, when Israel will start being a blessing to the nations. The Great Commission has never been in effect as of today. Christ's earthly ministry was 100% to Israel. He said very plainly that He was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel. I believe what He said.

Jesus Christ didn't tell His followers to preach the Gospel to the whole world. He told the 11 apostles only. They haven't done it yet. The 11 + Matthias will commence to do this, probably during the Millenium, when Israel will start being a blessing to the nations. The Great Commission has never been in effect as of today. Christ's earthly ministry was 100% to Israel. He said very plainly that He was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel. I believe what He said.
You're correct he was speaking to the disciples. In the context though, as he was the true vine, they were the branches, but this then extends passed that ie their disciples would have also become branches..branches on branches. That#s why I just said 'told his followers' because this command is for all christians not just the disciples who were present in that moment.

Mark 16
15 He said to them, “Go into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved. But he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 These signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

20 Then they went forth and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs.

As for his earthly mission.

in Matthew 15 it says
24 But He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

but in Matk 7 it says
27 Jesus said to her, “Let the children first be filled. For it is not fitting to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.”

So Jesus isn't saying he's saying only to the lost sheep of israel indefinitely, but 'first'. Isn't this precisely what happened anyway?

cfowen

Established
Everyone on this forum has just one apostle and that is Paul, the apostle to the Gentiles and the only books written by Paul, or by anyone else, that apply directly to us today are his last 7 books, Eph, Phil, Col,1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. If you get rid of Paul, you have nothing.

Daciple

Star
According to Paul the Entire Bible was written to us and for us from Genesis to Revelations, all the Prophets and Apostles everything written was for us and to us. I agree that without Paul you are decimating the Gospel and the Word of God, but I dont agree that only His writings are for us, I agree with him and what he said concerning that:

1 Cor 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Rom 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

They haven't done it yet.
Lol wut? You seriously dont think the Apostles fulfilled their Great Commission? Peter says otherwise:

Acts 2:7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
11 Cretes and Arabians
, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?
13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.
14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Also History shows the Apostles went unto the whole world preaching and died all over the place I mean Peter died in ROME burnt to death, but you want to say they didnt go and preach unto the World? Where are you getting your Theology from because it is not the Bible nor History.

Simon Called Peter by Christ died 33-34 years after the death of Christ. According to Smith’s Bible Dictionary, there is "satisfactory evidence that he and Paul were the founders of the church at Rome and died in that city

Andrew: No accurate death date given. A variety of traditions says he preached in Scythia, in Greece, in Asia Minor and Thrace. He is reported to have been crucified at Patrae in Achaia.

Philip: Again, the Bible does not say when he died nor do we have accurate information. According to tradition, he preached in Phrygia and died at Hierapolis. Update: FoxNews July 27, 2011, Tomb of the Apostle Phillip is found in Hierapolis.

Matthew: He must have lived many years as an apostle since he was the author of the Gospel of Matthew, which was written at least twenty years after the death of Christ. There is a reason to believe that he stayed for fifteen years at Jerusalem, after which he went as a missionary to the Persians, Parthians and Medes. There is a legend that he died a martyr in Ethiopia.

Thomas: The earlier traditions, as believed in the fourth century, say he preached in Parthia or Persia and was finally buried at Edessa. The later traditions carry him farther east. His martyrdom whether in Persia or India, is said to have been by a lance.

Jude (Thaddeus): according to tradition Jude taught in Armenia, Syria and Persia where he was martyred. Tradition tells us he was buried in Kara Kalisa in what is now Iran.

https://amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/q6_apostles_die/

Looks to me like they went all over the known world...

cfowen

Established
Daciple,

What you said is zero proof that the 12 even started the Great Commission. Ac 2:7-21 was when certain believing Israelites were immersed with the promised Holy Spirit and received the gifts of the Spirit. There certainly were no Gentiles present. The Great Commission is when the 12 will cover the whole earth, in the future, witnessing to and providing blessings to the Gentiles, as promised to Abraham. During the 33 year period covered by Acts, the 12 preached to only one Gentile, Cornelius, and that was for the sole purpose of paving the way for Paul's Gentile ministry. Peter hated every minute of his dealing with Cornelius. To all the Jews, Gentiles were unclean and were dogs. There is no indication in scripture that anyone besides the 12 were to participate in the Great Commission. When scripture is silent, it's best for us to be silent.

Paul is THE Apostle to the Gentiles. Jesus Christ and the 12 were ministers to the circumcision, Israel, only. If Paul didn't say it, then we can't assume it's written directly TO us. Also, we have to follow the directions of 2Tim 2:15 for the right division of Paul's books. Paul's 1st 7 books, Rom, Gal, 1&2Thess, 1&2Cor, and Heb were written during Acts, when all believing Gentiles were grafted into Israel's program. In Acts 28:28, unbelieving Israel was divorced by God and the salvation of God was taken from them and given to the Gentiles. Since then, Paul wrote 7 other books, Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. These books are the only books in the Bible that are written ireectly TO us today. They tell us Gentiles that we have a hope of spending eternity far above all heavens, In fact, we are the first in history to have a hope of heaven. The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

Just because all the churches believe that Christendom's job is to perform the Great Commission, that doesn't make it true. If Christendom were to believe only truth, and not lies, there wouldn't be 30,000 different denominations, as I read on the internet. Also, I think most all the apostles died in the 60s and 70s, except for maybe John, and he also may have died early. I've often wondered if 2Cor 12:2-5, is about John, instead of Paul. If so, Revelation was probably written in 43AD. And, one of the most obscene words in the English language is "tradition", the main source of "truth" for the Catholic Church.and the Talmudic Jews. Tradition has a strong foothold in Christendom, in things like going to heaven immediately after death, even though John, probably as late as 85-100 AD, in Jn 3:13, said that the only person ever to ascend to heaven was Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

cfowen

Established
Although Tolstoy was a genius novelist, he was a blathering idiot when it came to knowledge of the New Testament. This is obvious by his know-nothing writings in that article you posted. Of course, he is joined by every preacher in the Mainstream Denominational System, without exception, and about 98% of Christendom. This vast field of ignorance has one single primary source, the failure to obey 2 Timothy 2:15 and rightly divide (correctly CUT) God's Word of Truth. Tolstoy is a glaring example of this vital error.

WARNING: The following Biblical Truth can severely affect whether you spend eternity on the New Earth, with the nation Israel, or in the Heavenly Places, the Heaven of Heavens, Far Above the Heavens, the Holy of Holies, GLORY, where Christ now sits at the right hand of God.

In Mt 15:24, Jesus Christ said that He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. We are Gentiles. As far as learning what our Hope and Calling are, what is Given to us, and what the future holds for us, we'll never find ANY of the answers to these questions in anything recorded that Jesus Christ EVER said or did. God has always treated Jews and Gentiles differently. Except for our gift of Christ, I know of nothing EVER given to Israel that is given to us Gentiles living today.

Paul is the ONLY Apostle to the Gentiles. Every word he wrote was inspired, God-breathed. Everything he wrote and taught was from many special unique revelations he was given, to him only, throughout his ministry, directly from Jesus Christ himself, Galatians 1:2, Ephesians 3:3, 2 Corinthians 12:1,7. No one else received these revelations.

As far as what applies directly to us Gentiles (our Hope, Calling, what is given to us, our future, and the rules governing these things) Paul's writings hold precedence over anything Christ ever said. Christ NEVER said anything about our Gentile things. He was concerned ONLY with Israel. I'm not demeaning Christ. It's just that, during His earthly ministry, He wasn't sent here to teach Gentiles. His totally different teachings to the Gentiles came later, when He taught Paul, through many special personal revelations over a period of about 35 years (see paragraph above), starting on the Damascus Road, in Acts 9.

If you condemn Paul, you are condemning Jesus Christ, because every word Paul ever wrote was God-breathed by Jesus Christ, directly to Paul, in person, in many special revelations over maybe 35 years. Paul's writings are, essentially, the Gentile "Gospels" of Jesus Christ.

Paul's writings are in two parts: 7 epistles written during Acts and 7 written after Acts. His Acts epistles were written to both Jews and Gentiles that were members of the Acts church, both of who Paul ministered to. The Gentiles Paul ministered to, then, were all part of Israel, since they were ALL grafted into Israel and shared in Israel's blessings, since they had no blessings of their own. These members of the Acts church (and everyone saved during the OT and the Gospels) had a hope of spending eternity in one of 2 places, the New Earth or the New Jerusalem, the city that comes down out of the created starry New Heavens and attaches to the New Earth, permanently, it seems. The New Jerusalem is NOT Heaven. It will be an extension of the New Earth.

In Acts 28:28, for unbelief in God's Son, Jesus Christ, Israel was set aside as a nation, when the Salvation of God (Jesus Christ) was taken from them, by God, and given to the Gentiles, who He knew would believe. In God's eyes, Israel has not been a nation since about 64AD, 1954 years ago. When Israel went, everything associated with Israel went with her. This included things like: Paul's Acts epistles, the all-Israel rapture, the Gifts of the Spirit, and the all-Israel Acts Church. When this 2000 year all-Gentile period is over, in about 2064, Israel will be back on the scene and, once again, prophecy will be fulfilled. In 64AD, OT prophecy stopped being fulfilled, because all OT prophecy revolves around Israel, and there Israel hasn't existed in the last 1954 years, in God's eyes, of course.

After Acts, after Israel ceased to exist as a nation, Paul was given a new revelation from Christ that had been a mystery, a secret, hid in God from ALL ages and generations, since the world began. This mystery is found only is Paul's 7 post-Acts books - Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. It is impossible that anything in Paul's Acts books have ANYTHING in common with his post-Acts books, since he says in Acts 26:22 that everything he EVER taught was out of Moses and the Prophets, the OT. Paul's last Acts book, Romans, was written at about Acts 20. The Mystery was written before the world began, way before anything in the OT occurred. Therefore, Paul's post-Acts epistles outline a brand-new dispensation, never seen before by any human, at any time, until it was revealed to Paul - never to be confused with anything written in the other 59, all-Israel books.
Ephesians 3:3
"How that by revelation he (Jesus Christ) made known unto me the mystery;...."
Ephesians 3:9
And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Colossians 1:27
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Note that Glory is Above the Heavens in Psalms 8:1 (KJV).

These 7 after-Acts books are the only books in the Bible that tell us what our future is, and where we will spend it. When Christ ascended, He passed through the starry Heavens (Heb 4:14 -- ESV, ASV, NASB) and went to the uncreated abode of God, Heavenly Places, where He now sits at the right hand of God.
Ephesians 1:20
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

We Gentiles today can be resurrected to that very same place and actually be seated with Christ at God's right hand. The Saints in the new church, found only in Paul's 7 post-Acts books, are the ONLY people in the Bible that have ever had an opportunity to spend eternity in the Highest Heaven of Heavens, Heavenly Places, The Holy of Holies.
Ephesians 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

However, everyone in the world is called to this Calling, but few are chosen. To be chosen, you must be given, by God, the eyes of understanding to see the Hope of His Calling. You must see it, believe it, and claim it, to get it. HEAVEN IS NOT AUTOMATIC. The only Calling anyone has today is to spend eternity in the Highest Heaven. If you miss this, you will go through the White Throne Judgment (WTJ). This is the only place for saved people that have not been chosen for any of the 3 callings, like Adam and the thief, or malefactor, on the cross in Lk 23:43. Since the ungodly won't stand in the judgment, all in the WHJ will surely be saved and will spend eternity on the New Earth, along with the nation Israel, and will have a terrestrial body, with 2 dimensional freedom, that is kept alive, forever, by drinking the pure water that flows in the river coming out of the New Jerusalem and eating the fruit from the tree of life.
Ephesians 1:16-18
16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

From experience, over the last 30 years, in trying to show people that this is only way that makes the entire Bible work, as a single unit, exactly according to scripture, with no contradictions or dishonest distortions of God's Word, I, and many others, have found that people just can't see it, even though it's as plain as the nose on your face, as PROVEN by the scripture I quoted above. I, and many others, have concluded that God won't let you see it as long as you retain the beliefs that many things belonging to Israel, ONLY , also belong to you - an impossibility. Believing those all-Israel things are yours is an insult to God, since, in essence, you don't believe God's Word. Here's a short list of a few things that belong to Israel, but don't belong to you, and, whether you believe in them or not, you'll never get them. It's hard to give up these things, because you've been taught, all your life, that they're yours, by the Denominational Church system, who are essentially Jewish Synagogues teaching unobtainable Jewish Doctrine to unsuspecting Gentiles. I sympathize with those that want the real truth, because it took me 10 years to totally eliminate those all-Israel things from my mind. Here's the list and it's only the tip of the iceberg.
---the rapture,
---the Gifts,
---the New Jerusalem,
---the Acts Church,
---water baptism,
---communion,
---the Lord's prayer,
---the Sermon on the Mount,
---the Kingdom of Heaven,
---the Great Commission,
---the New Covenant,

God has provided a method to eliminate all these things, from our belief, in a verse included only in the mystery. It's called right division and the verse is 2Tim 2:15. Since it is part of the mystery, it doesn't directly pertain to any other part of the Bible, although it's a good thing to know and can be applied anywhere. Since it is only in the Mystery books, there must be something that drastically changed after Acts, and something that must be taken care of, in order to understand God's Word. If you have a Bible that doesn't use the words "cut" or "divide", like the ASV, ESV, ISV, NIV, or the NASB, that Bible is 100% in error in that verse.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing (Strong's = make a straight cut, correctly cut, correctly dissect) the word of truth.

The biggest and most different thing that happened after Acts is that everything before the end of Acts was 100% Israel, and everything after Acts is 100% Gentile. Both periods, before and after Acts, are 2000 years long. There is no doubt that dividing these periods of Jewish and Gentile superiority is the main purpose of 2Tim 2:15. In order to be approved unto God and have no reason to feel ashamed, you must find a place in scripture to mentally cut and divide it, so everything pertaining to Israel falls on one side of the cut and everything pertaining to us Gentiles falls on the other side of the cut. The only place this works is between Acts and Ephesians. Then, it's a simple matter of only using Paul's post-Acts epistles to determine what, as a Gentile today, is yours and what your future can bring,

So, for you and everyone else living today, including the Jews, as far as what is TO and ABOUT YOU is concerned, Paul is your only source of information, and you must rightly divide his 14 epistles and focus only on his last 7, all written after Acts ended. The other 59 books in the Bible are all TO and ABOUT Israel. Search and See,

Last edited:

cfowen

Established
Jesus' words only, is one of Satan's ploys to keep you out of Heaven. It works every time, just like his ploys of making one believe that the rapture is for you, the gifts are for you, that you have a soul, and that there is a hell. Anything that will keep you out of Eph, Col, etc, where the REAL truth TO and ABOUT you is located. Have you every even looked at any of Paul's post-Acts books? Some minion of Satan surely owns that 100% unbiblical website. Why don't you believe your Bible?

Jesus' words were not TO or ABOUT you or me or anyone else today, or any Gentile at the time He said them. That is PROVEN by the 4 verses below. What fantasy makes you thinks they're for you now.? Christ's words are precious, and they are wonderful for our leaning and our walk. But, we Gentiles were never commanded to do anything He ever said.

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Mt 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Rom 15:8
Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

Jn 1:31
And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

With all the scripture saying you're dead wrong, a man would have to hate Christ a lot to say He was lying about what He said.

Every new Christian should be warned to NOT buy a red-letter Bible. Then, they start thinking that the red letters are more important than the black letters and that falsity stifles their learning and keeps them in darkness. All scripture is given by inspiration of God. black or red. Paul's writings are as equally inspired as Jesus' sayings.

Of course, you could prove me wrong by posting scripture that says Christ's ministry was also to the Gentiles. But, alas, no such thing exists.

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
Mt:10:5
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
Matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mt 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Rom 15:8
Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
Rom 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.
11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Matt 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Matt 8:5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Your doctrine that Jesus has nothing to say to the Gentiles is awful, you are trying to rob His Children of all of their blessings, I hope one day you leave your Cult and accept what Christ promised you!!

Matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Rom 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Matt 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Matt 8:5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Your doctrine that Jesus has nothing to say to the Gentiles is awful, you are trying to rob His Children of all of their blessings, I hope one day you leave your Cult and accept what Christ promised you!!
Good Scripture references. Satan will try to make God out a liar every time. Just put Satan behind you and continue to contend for the faith. Satan's time is short and he will TRY to destroy as many of God's sons as he thinks he can, and while he may make you unfruitful at times...He has no power over the blood and resurrection of Christ in His brothers.
in His Eternal Mercy and Grace
Douglas Summers

cfowen

Established

Christ didn't promise me or you anything, during His earthly ministry. He promised us every possible blessing in the Highest Heaven, Eph 1:3, through the pen of the Sent One Christ selected, the Apostle Paul, the ONLY choice of Jesus Christ to be our ONLY teacher, preacher, and minister, during this present ALL-GENTILE 2000 year period.

You are the cult members. You believe something that sounds VERY pious and moral on the surface, and the ONLY thing you have to prove your point are useless emotions .The bottom line, though, is that your beliefs are extremely anti-Biblical. You are robbing Israel of their blessings that were given only to them and, at the same time, robbing today's Gentiles of their Calling to Heaven. Your terrible, unbiblical doctrine turns Gentiles into Jews (doctrinally) and thus prevents today's Gentiles from going to the Gentile ONLY Highest Heaven, a Hope which no Jew has or will ever have. Your doctrine is no better than that taught in the Denominational churches (synagogues), that teach UNOBTAINABLE Jewish doctrine to unsuspecting Gentiles. If you were Bible believers, you would see that Christ was sent ONLY to Israel, PERIOD!!. The only thing He did during His earthly ministry, that applies directly TO us or ABOUT us, was His greatest acheivement, His death, burial, and resurrection. I love Christ as much as any of you do, but it is obvious in scripture, to any Bible Believer, that He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, during His entire earthly ministry

Everything I have said can be proven by God's Word, rightly divided, as COMMANDED in 2Tim 2:15. Since you obvious don't rightly divide, Correctly Cut, God's Word, in order to weed out those things given to Israel, that were NEVER, EVER given to any Gentile living today, you are NOT approved unto God and have good reason to feel ashamed - see 2Tim 2:15 (KJV)

I didn't say Christ had nothing to say to the Gentiles. I said that as far as (1) our Hope and Calling, (2) things given to us Gentiles today, (3) any information about our future, (4) our rules and directions concerning these things, and (5) any and all things commanded, are concerned, nothing Christ said is TO and ABOUT us today. ALL information concerning these things is found ONLY in Paul's 7 books written AFTER Acts was completed. Every word Paul wrote was God-breathed and received DIRECTLY from Christ, during the many, many revelations Paul, alone, intimately got DIRECTLY from Christ over a 35 year period. When you read what Paul said, you are really reading what Jesus Christ said ONLY to us Gentiles, but not what He said ONLY to Israel, as in the Gospels.

None of the scripture you quoted has ANYTHING to do with anyone living today. It does have to do with Gentiles, but only after Israel's position of God's chosen people is restored in about 2064. They have not been God's people since 64AD and, since there is no Israel today, in God's eyes, and since all OT prophecy revolves around Israel, it is impossible that any OT prophecy has been fulfilled since 64AD. The Gentiles cannot be blessed through Israel, if there is no Israel, as is the situation today.

The church today, as found only in Paul's 7 post-Acts books, was hidden in God, in the form of a mystery (secret) since the world began, until it was revealed to Paul, after the end of Acts. Therefore, those books were written before anything in the OT, the Gospels, and the Acts., ever took place. Therefore, NOTHING in those 59 books can possibly apply TO or ABOUT today's Gentiles, as to the 5 points I made above. Paul's last 7 books, containing the mystery, are an island unto themselves, with NO tracks in or out. The ONLY purpose in the last 1954 years was to call out those Gentiles and those Jews that believe in Christ, those who God gives the eyes of understanding to SEE the Hope of their Calling, to occupy God's Highest Calling, to His abode in Heavenly Places. What you guys are doing is helping to prevent people from seeing this calling and, if you don't see it, you don't get it. I know you think you're doing the noble and just thing but, in reality, you're working against God's grand plan.

When those quotes you made take place, after Israel is back on the scene, the Gentile church today will be long gone (in about 2064), seated with Christ, at the right hand of God. The Gentiles in prophecy, that will be blessed through Israel in the future, are not the same Gentiles that are in the Gentile Church of today. The church today cannot be found in prophecy, since the members were chosen before the world began.

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
Christ didn't promise me or you anything, during His earthly ministry.
He may not of promised you anything but He promised me all sorts of things, I have 4 whole Gospels of promises He has made me. Its your prerogative if you want to accept and apply His promises to your life, but to try and teach others that He hasnt is teaching a False Gospel, its lying to them and robbing them period.

the ONLY choice of Jesus Christ to be our ONLY teacher, preacher, and minister, during this present ALL-GENTILE 2000 year period.
Yeah thats not True tho, I have 27 books in the New Testament by 8/9 different authors all of them written to and for me. Scripture absolutely tells me that they were and are for me and every human being on this Earth, its only you and your Cult that tries to tell others that this isnt the Truth.

2 Tim 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

I personally dont care what you and your Cult try and teach, I accept what the Word of God states, and while we can definitely give many other Scriptures all stating what I am saying, this is enough to prove the point. The Holy Scripture that make us wise unto Salvation would be ALL of the Scriptures because ALL of them have been given to us by inspiration of God and they ALL are for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction and righteousness. It is NOT just the 7 Books you want to apply to yourself. Which again if that is what you personally only want to do, go for it who am I to stop you from robbing yourself from everything God has promised to you. However the minute you try and tell others that they should also rob themselves, well then I will stand up and call you out for it. And I will demonstrate from Scripture why you are a False Teacher and how your Cult is incorrect in its False Teachings...

You are the cult members.
"You keep using that word, I dont not think it means what you think it means" - Inigo Montoya

You believe something that sounds VERY pious and moral on the surface, and the ONLY thing you have to prove your point are useless emotions
I wrote one sentence, everything else in that post was straight from Scripture, if quoting the Bible is useless emotions then I am guilty. If writing 7 paragraphs of opinions with no Scripture quoted is trying to prove a point using useless emotions, then I would suggest that would be you sir...

The bottom line, though, is that your beliefs are extremely anti-Biblical.
No.

You are robbing Israel of their blessings that were given only to them and, at the same time, robbing today's Gentiles of their Calling to Heaven.
No, I rob no one of anything, I am simply letting the Bible speak for itself and doing what it says which is to apply all of it to ourselves. You however ignore all the Scriptures that state there is no difference between Jew in Gentile, that we are grafted into the Olive Tree, that we are of ONE Body, ONE Spirit and ONE Faith ect ect ect. Paul whom you should be really be antiquated with in his writing goes to great lengths to show that there is no longer any distinction between Israel and the Church. In fact he specifically writes that the Promises given to Israel aka Abraham is fulfilled in US the Gentile Church.

All of these Scriptures tell us that this distinction you want to make doesnt actually exist, and that the fulfillment of the Prophecies and Promises given to Israel are 100% fulfilled in Christ and given to ALL who believe in Him PERIOD...

Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Your terrible, unbiblical doctrine turns Gentiles into Jews (doctrinally) and thus prevents today's Gentiles from going to the Gentile ONLY Highest Heaven, a Hope which no Jew has or will ever have.
SMH, you are trying to teach that we go to different Heavens and that God is a respecter of persons based on when and where someone was born, that is so incredibly unbiblical, and absolutely no one in the History of the Church has ever taught or believed such non sense. Your Cult wants to say that the entire History of the Church and all the great leaders and believers and those who DIED professing the Gospel, are all incorrect on everything.

Sorry you are wrong, we all go to the same Heaven just as the Bible declares, as we SIT WITH THE ELDERS!!!

Matt 8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven

Jesus said this to a GENTILE, according to Him, the GENTILES are going to sit down with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, therefore this garbage you are trying to teach is false. We sit with them, they sit with us, there is ONE Faith, ONE God ONE Heaven...

If you were Bible believers, you would see that Christ was sent ONLY to Israel, PERIOD!!. The only thing He did during His earthly ministry, that applies directly TO us or ABOUT us, was His greatest acheivement, His death, burial, and resurrection. I love Christ as much as any of you do, but it is obvious in scripture, to any Bible Believer, that He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, during His entire earthly ministry
I find it incredibly hilarious that you call literally everyone in the entire History of the Church Non Bible Believers, as tho you and only you and your tiny little sect/cult have the correct interpretation and are the only ones who are actual Bible Believers.

You do understand that, THAT is the literal definition of a Cult correct?

And I have already shown Scriptures that Jesus specifically states that He has another flock, which would be who? The Gentiles. Go read the Bible, it is NOT the Jews who ever amazed Jesus at their Faith, it was ALWAYS the Gentiles. Read the Parable of the Good SAMARITAN, read about the Woman at the Well, over and over Jesus is shown to reach out to the Gentiles, but you want to tell us that Jesus didnt have anything to say to us?

Nonsense, what do you think this Kingdom is? Do you really think its a literal Earthly Israel? If so you have zero discernment into what Christ was saying or came to do. What did Jesus say about the Kingdom? Was it for the Jews?

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The Kingdom and EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH IT, was taken from the Jews and given to the Gentiles, therefore when Jesus talks to the Jews about the Kingdom ALL the teachings He was speaking to them, they are now APPLIED TO THE ONES WHO POSSES THE KINGDOM. That means everything Jesus was teaching was applicable to us today and to everyone throughout the Church Age.

Again you and your little Cult are the only ones who arent applying Christs teachings to themselves and think what He had to say was ONLY for those Jews living 2000 yrs ago or some future Jews...

Everything I have said can be proven by God's Word, rightly divided, as COMMANDED in 2Tim 2:15. Since you obvious don't rightly divide, Correctly Cut, God's Word, in order to weed out those things given to Israel, that were NEVER, EVER given to any Gentile living today, you are NOT approved unto God and have good reason to feel ashamed - see 2Tim 2:15 (KJV)
Blah blah blah, same weak rallying cry you say in every post, you sir are NOT rightly dividing the Word of God or you would actually understand what Jesus said about the Kingdom and the Promises and how its all obtained by those who have FAITH in Him.

I am ashamed for you and your Cult, I hope one day you leave it, but you seem very dedicated to placing yourself on a pedestal and telling everyone around you that they are wrong and idiots and should be ashamed for actually believing in the Bible...

You also cant discern what that verse is even talking about, you keep trying to show yourself and call others to show themselves approved to YOU or ONE ANOTHER, go back and read your Pet verse and realize to whom we need to show ourselves approved to. It definitely isnt you or your Cult.

I study to show myself approved to God, your opinions, which is all they are, mean nothing. You can rant and rave all you want about dividing the Word correctly, no one agrees with you first off, and secondly no one cares what you have to say concerning it because it is to GOD ALONE that we are to show ourselves approved. You are not God...

I didn't say Christ had nothing to say to the Gentiles. I said that as far as (1) our Hope and Calling, (2) things given to us Gentiles today, (3) any information about our future, (4) our rules and directions concerning these things, and (5) any and all things commanded, are concerned, nothing Christ said is TO and ABOUT us today.
Well thats wrong, Jesus told me all about my hope and my calling, He told me all about what has been given unto the Gentiles, He told me all about my future and also told me all about my rules and directions concerning these, because almost everything He had to say is to and about us today. Its a terrible thing to teach such lies to unsuspecting Christians and Non Believers. I hope no one is ever mislead by your Cult and its teachings...

Here are some of the Promises and Hope Jesus Himself has made to me and everyone that believes on Him:

He promised me Everlasting Life:

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

He promised that I would not be cast out:

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

He promised that He would raise me up at the Last Day:

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day

He promised that He is preparing a place for me and that He will come back to get me so I can be where He is:

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

He promised that when I am in Him my Joy will remain full:

John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

He promised that I am His Friend and that He laid down His life for me, that anything I ask in His name shall be given to me:

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

I mean I could go on for pages writing all the Promise Jesus has made me, and He also made them to you. However there is nothing applicable if you have no Faith that He has made these Promises to you, because it is impossible to please God without Faith...

We could also quote all the Scriptures concerning the other aspects you want to say He didnt talk to us about, but the fact is, you are wrong regardless of how much you scream and shout and quote that one verse, your teachings are completely incorrect. And to be honest it saddens me to see you reject such wonderful Promises that Jesus has made you, I hope one day you Repent from these lies and accept Christs Promises to you, they are wonderful!!!

None of the scripture you quoted has ANYTHING to do with anyone living today.
Yes sir they indeed do, I can attest to them applying to my life because I have literally experienced them and I am sure every Christian on this site can attest to Christ speaking to them and fulfilling these things in their life. If you HAVENT had these things apply in your life then I would suggest checking your Salvation...

It does have to do with Gentiles, but only after Israel's position of God's chosen people is restored in about 2064.
Ugh date setters, Jesus said something about that, it applies to you:

Matt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

They have not been God's people since 64AD and, since there is no Israel today, in God's eyes, and since all OT prophecy revolves around Israel, it is impossible that any OT prophecy has been fulfilled since 64AD.
I agree that there is no Corporate Israel, and there never again will be, the Kingdom has been given unto those who will produce Fruit, that would be those who are in Christ. Are you in Christ?

Also I would disagree with everything you have to say about Eschatology, but that is a whole different ball game...

The Gentiles cannot be blessed through Israel, if there is no Israel, as is the situation today.
You need discernment, who is the Seed? Is it a physical nation? NO it is Jesus Christ, the Gentiles have absolutely zero need for a Physical Nation of Israel to be blessed, we have received ALL the Blessing of Israel thru the Seed, we have received ALL the Promises of Israel thru the Seed, just as Paul tells us but YOU dont believe it.

The only use of Israel today or the Future would ONLY be for the defilement of God, to spit in His face because Jesus told them clearly they are to be left desolate until they call Him the Lord. The ONLY reason for any type of Israel now or in the future is simply to be a base of operation for the Antichrist so he can try and win people such as yourself who are not able to Spiritual Discern the Truth, into his camp and root for him as he destroys and spits on everything that is of God...

Again that is a whole different ball game...

The church today, as found only in Paul's 7 post-Acts books, was hidden in God, in the form of a mystery (secret) since the world began, until it was revealed to Paul, after the end of Acts. Therefore, those books were written before anything in the OT, the Gospels, and the Acts., ever took place. Therefore, NOTHING in those 59 books can possibly apply TO or ABOUT today's Gentiles, as to the 5 points I made above.
I mean you can say anything you like but none of that is True, at least concerning none of the 59 books apply to us, you really are destroying so many promises, so much hope, so much teaching, so much wisdom, so much GOD with this awful ideology. Look bro I will show you that the Old Testament applies to us today, you ready?

I was reading in Isaiah last night, and I plan on writing out something much more in detail concerning this however when we dont listen to your garbage and let God speak to us then we can see Him speak directly to us right in our sitituation and bring hope and peace beyond understanding!!!

Like I said Im not going to go deep into this at all, but I have been struggling in certain areas of my life, and I cried out to God in prayer last night and in this prayer mentioned some very specific things, 3 of which were that I was in a Storm, that I felt I had been starving for Him and wanted to be invited to His Feast, and that I am weak right now. I asked Him please to speak to me because I felt I havent heard from Him in a long time due to my own fault and I asked that it be thru His Word because while I do believe that God can speak to our Hearts I didnt want to have any of my own thoughts to be misconstrued for His. As soon as I finished praying I heard God say turn to Isaiah 25. Here is what it says:

Is 25:1 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

As soon as I read that first part, Lord thou art my God, I had to stop, God began to speak to me. He said the LORD you see in caps that is my personal name, that is the personal name I gave to Moses in the desert. That name starts this verse because my Relationship with you is PERSONAL, that is my God, a Personal God. I ask you cfowen, is He your God today? A Personal God that speaks right to you heart and right thru His Scriptures answering your prayers right there when you ask Him?

He also reminded me that I need to exalt Him, much of what I am dealing with feels so much worse because I have not been exalting Him in my life like I ought to. He reminded me of another lesson He spoke to me thru concerning Samson in which He spoke directly to my heart and told me that He created me and EVERYONE ELSE for one (of many) specific reason and the ONE reason He created us all for was to have that Personal Relationship.

God doesnt need us to exalt Him, He is God He already has all the glory, nothing we do magnifies His Glory any more, however WE need to exalt Him because it is in our nature to do so. When we dont then we are going directly against why He created us. And when we stop exalting Him putting Him in the place He belongs in our lives, then we suffer and the Storms we are in feel even more intense.

Is25:4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

I had no idea before hand what was written in Isaiah 25, Ive read it but I have nothing memorized in that degree. Look at what God did, He heard my prayer and laid on my heart a Chapter that DIRECTLY spoke about what I had asked and prayed and confessed to Him!! He is going to be my strength even tho I am weak, He is going to be my refugee when I am in this Storm!!

Yet you want to tell me that this isnt written for me? Non sense, this chapter was written JUST FOR ME RIGHT NOW, and if you ever Repent from your false teachings and beliefs you will find out just how much of the Old Testament is written DIRECTLY FOR YOU!!!

What do you think are the chances that I can pray that I am in a Storm and Weak and randomly, first pick, this Chapter or ANY Chapter that directly states in it, that God is strength for the needy in distress AND a refuge from the Storm? That isnt coincidence, that God Himself answering my prayers and speaking right to my heart!!

Is 25:6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

Wow!! God leads me to a Chapter that address the 3 exact things I prayed on!! My weakness and being needy, being in a Storm and now tells me that He makes unto ME a feast of fat things, of wines on lees and marrow!! Here I am starving and begging for a Feast and God hears me and tells me Daciple I love you come, I have invited you to this Feast right here in Isaiah, this Feast is FOR YOU!!!

Like I said I am not going to go into everything else but there is much more that can be said concerning these text, but if I were to live under your ideology, I would have never at all even looked at these Scriptures in this way. I would have missed these Promises and this uplifting...

Your ideology destroys everything God wants to show and do for you and I again I hope one day you Repent and accept all the Scriptures and apply ALL OF THEM to yourself, just like God intends for you to do...

What you guys are doing is helping to prevent people from seeing this calling and, if you don't see it, you don't get it. I know you think you're doing the noble and just thing but, in reality, you're working against God's grand plan.
Absolutely not, and it is nothing short of Egotistical Narcissistic Pride for you to try and act as tho everyone in History besides you and this tiny tiny tiny % of Humanity with your brand spanking new ideology, that didnt even exist until like 20 years ago, have been working against God's grand plan. That you and your Elite few actually know God's grand plan and anyone who doesnt get down with your ideology is working against God Himself.

Get off your self erected pedestal, because I fear if you dont, God will knock you off of it...

Your ideology is NOT correct, you and your little Cult are NOT some special people who possess some special knowledge that no one else in History knew correctly. You are identical to Joseph Smith, Muhammad and the myriad of other False Prophets and Teachers that want to act like them and their little tiny sect have got it all right and if you dont follow these teachings then you are going against God.

You really need to look up and study Cults man, you are definitely in one. There is another member here stuck in a Cult as well, I hope like you he too recognizes this and flees..

When those quotes you made take place, after Israel is back on the scene, the Gentile church today will be long gone (in about 2064), seated with Christ, at the right hand of God. The Gentiles in prophecy, that will be blessed through Israel in the future, are not the same Gentiles that are in the Gentile Church of today. The church today cannot be found in prophecy, since the members were chosen before the world began.
Anything you say bro...

No, the Apostle Paul was converted and appointed by our precious Lord Jesus Christ

Galatians 1:11-24 KJV
11I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin. 12I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

13For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. 14I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers. 15But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased 16to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being. 17I did not go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went into Arabia. Later I returned to Damascus.

18Then after three years, I went up to Jerusalem to get acquainted with Cephas b and stayed with him fifteen days. 19I saw none of the other apostles—only James, the Lord’s brother. 20I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie.

21Then I went to Syria and Cilicia. 22I was personally unknown to the churches of Judea that are in Christ. 23They only heard the report: “The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.” 24And they praised God because of me.

The Apostle Paul was and is the perfect example of how God can take a man, a hater of Christians and turn him into the least of thee Apostles, considered the worst of them all and is continuously slandered relentlessly by Jesus Christ’s today’s pharisees. I prefer to call them as “demon gangs.”
Harassing Jesus the same way Christians get hassled about Paul. Paul shares in the same suffering as Christ, just like any true child of God would. God would never allow lying and deception in his word, nor are lies and deception found in him because he is the truth, the ABSOLUTE truth. Truth is not subjective. I think people forget that their opinions cannot usurp the word of God. To say that Paul is a false apostle when scripture says no such thing and cannot be proven by the heretics other than their own personal private cherry-picked interpretation, or simply reading something that isn’t there.

Yes, I believe his writings were correct and were meant at that time for the gentiles, but now is meant for everyone.

God bless. ^_^

Last edited:
There is some wisdom and worth in Paul’s writings but he isn’t Jesus.
Of course he isn’t Jesus. I have never met a fellow brother/sister(s) in Christ who think or believe that Paul could ever be on equal ground with Christ except for flaming heretics. We all acknowledge just as Paul does, that he, is considered the least of thee Apostles. He is the Apostle of gentiles, but the (veil was torn , or wall was broken down) and now we are all one in the body of Christ.

Ephesians 2:11-18 KJV

11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

I accept both the OT & the NT and all 66 book as the complete word of God, it is bread and water for my soul. I think that most true children of God can relate very well to Paul as much as I do.

Todd

Star
We all acknowledge just as Paul does, that he, is considered the least of thee Apostles.
Actions speak louder than words. Paul attempted to put on a cloak of humility, but when you take the religious rose colored glasses off, Paul's actions as recorded in the Bible come across as quite arrogant. Some might say when you have a visitation/encounter with Jesus and walk in the authority of an Apostle it will come off as arrogance, but that directly contradicts the attitude of leadership that Jesus taught and promoted. Did Jesus change his mind?

Paul wrote derogatory remarks about the Jerusalem church leadership and made statements that were contradictory to what Jesus said. Jesus said "call no man your father", and Paul considered himself and asked others to view him as a Father. Jesus said the leadership of his church should not be based on hierarchy and "lording" over people, but the church has twisted the writings of Paul to promote hierarchy and "spiritual authority" in the institutional church model.

Of course Paul never heard a word that Jesus spoke in the flesh and he refused to learn about Jesus form James, Peter and John, so of course he would have had little idea what Jesus actually said in the flesh. So if Paul really is the least of the Apostles why do most churches focus on what Paul says way more than what Jesus and the 12 disciples said? From my experinece the institutional church has made Paul the greatest Apostle.

I'm not anti-Paul, as much as I am pro-Jesus and pro-Peter, James and John. The doctrine of Apokatastasis is found extensively in Paul's epistles, so I find great value in them. Paul had some unique wisdom and insight. He was undeniably the greatest Evangelist of all time, but that is different gifting and function than an Apostle. When we think we understand Paul but the conclusions we arrive at by reading his works seem to contradict Jesus, Peter, James and John, it seems to me that his status as "least of the Apostles" should be considered. We should lean more towards conclusions that line up with what Jesus, Peter, James and John wrote.

Many of the Christian's on this forum do just that, and often do a good job of debunking common misconceptions and conclusions made from Paul's writings. However, as a whole, too many churches and denominations promote bad theology and doctrine based on a misunderstanding of Paul. Go to most church websites and read the "statement of faith" page or the "what we believe" page and the scripture references are predominantly writings attributed to Paul. Peter himself warned that many would end up on a road of destruction by misinterpreting the hard to understand writings of Paul.

Last edited:

cfowen

Established
Todd,

When you condemn Paul, you condemn Jesus Christ. Every word Paul wrote was God-breathed and came from the many revelations he received DIRECTLY from Jesus Christ. Christ speaks to you through the apostle Paul's writings. Without Paul, you have absolutely nothing. For us Gentiles to know those things that will affect us directly, Paul's writings take precedence above any others, including the Gospels. Anyone that thinks otherwise is blinded by Satan.

Christ, James, Peter, and John all ministered to Israel ONLY, with one single exception, Cornelius, and the purpose of that was ONLY to pave the way for Paul's ministry. The reason you have no understanding of the NT, is because you listen to those 4 and put unobtainable Jewish doctrine ahead of the obtainable doctrine you can find ONLY in Paul's last 7 epistles.You're not a Jew. You're a Gentile and Paul, THE Apostle to the Gentiles, is the only author that will tell you what is available for YOU. That's so basic, obvious, and to the point, I can't believe people can't see it.

Last edited:

cfowen

Established
He may not of promised you anything but He promised me all sorts of things, I have 4 whole Gospels of promises He has made me. Its your prerogative if you want to accept and apply His promises to your life, but to try and teach others that He hasnt is teaching a False Gospel, its lying to them and robbing them period.

Yeah thats not True tho, I have 27 books in the New Testament by 8/9 different authors all of them written to and for me. Scripture absolutely tells me that they were and are for me and every human being on this Earth, its only you and your Cult that tries to tell others that this isnt the Truth.

2 Tim 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

I personally dont care what you and your Cult try and teach, I accept what the Word of God states, and while we can definitely give many other Scriptures all stating what I am saying, this is enough to prove the point. The Holy Scripture that make us wise unto Salvation would be ALL of the Scriptures because ALL of them have been given to us by inspiration of God and they ALL are for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction and righteousness. It is NOT just the 7 Books you want to apply to yourself. Which again if that is what you personally only want to do, go for it who am I to stop you from robbing yourself from everything God has promised to you. However the minute you try and tell others that they should also rob themselves, well then I will stand up and call you out for it. And I will demonstrate from Scripture why you are a False Teacher and how your Cult is incorrect in its False Teachings...

"You keep using that word, I dont not think it means what you think it means" - Inigo Montoya

I wrote one sentence, everything else in that post was straight from Scripture, if quoting the Bible is useless emotions then I am guilty. If writing 7 paragraphs of opinions with no Scripture quoted is trying to prove a point using useless emotions, then I would suggest that would be you sir...

No.

No, I rob no one of anything, I am simply letting the Bible speak for itself and doing what it says which is to apply all of it to ourselves. You however ignore all the Scriptures that state there is no difference between Jew in Gentile, that we are grafted into the Olive Tree, that we are of ONE Body, ONE Spirit and ONE Faith ect ect ect. Paul whom you should be really be antiquated with in his writing goes to great lengths to show that there is no longer any distinction between Israel and the Church. In fact he specifically writes that the Promises given to Israel aka Abraham is fulfilled in US the Gentile Church.

All of these Scriptures tell us that this distinction you want to make doesnt actually exist, and that the fulfillment of the Prophecies and Promises given to Israel are 100% fulfilled in Christ and given to ALL who believe in Him PERIOD...

Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

SMH, you are trying to teach that we go to different Heavens and that God is a respecter of persons based on when and where someone was born, that is so incredibly unbiblical, and absolutely no one in the History of the Church has ever taught or believed such non sense. Your Cult wants to say that the entire History of the Church and all the great leaders and believers and those who DIED professing the Gospel, are all incorrect on everything.

Sorry you are wrong, we all go to the same Heaven just as the Bible declares, as we SIT WITH THE ELDERS!!!

Matt 8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven

Jesus said this to a GENTILE, according to Him, the GENTILES are going to sit down with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, therefore this garbage you are trying to teach is false. We sit with them, they sit with us, there is ONE Faith, ONE God ONE Heaven...

I find it incredibly hilarious that you call literally everyone in the entire History of the Church Non Bible Believers, as tho you and only you and your tiny little sect/cult have the correct interpretation and are the only ones who are actual Bible Believers.

You do understand that, THAT is the literal definition of a Cult correct?

And I have already shown Scriptures that Jesus specifically states that He has another flock, which would be who? The Gentiles. Go read the Bible, it is NOT the Jews who ever amazed Jesus at their Faith, it was ALWAYS the Gentiles. Read the Parable of the Good SAMARITAN, read about the Woman at the Well, over and over Jesus is shown to reach out to the Gentiles, but you want to tell us that Jesus didnt have anything to say to us?

Nonsense, what do you think this Kingdom is? Do you really think its a literal Earthly Israel? If so you have zero discernment into what Christ was saying or came to do. What did Jesus say about the Kingdom? Was it for the Jews?

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The Kingdom and EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH IT, was taken from the Jews and given to the Gentiles, therefore when Jesus talks to the Jews about the Kingdom ALL the teachings He was speaking to them, they are now APPLIED TO THE ONES WHO POSSES THE KINGDOM. That means everything Jesus was teaching was applicable to us today and to everyone throughout the Church Age.

Again you and your little Cult are the only ones who arent applying Christs teachings to themselves and think what He had to say was ONLY for those Jews living 2000 yrs ago or some future Jews...

Blah blah blah, same weak rallying cry you say in every post, you sir are NOT rightly dividing the Word of God or you would actually understand what Jesus said about the Kingdom and the Promises and how its all obtained by those who have FAITH in Him.

I am ashamed for you and your Cult, I hope one day you leave it, but you seem very dedicated to placing yourself on a pedestal and telling everyone around you that they are wrong and idiots and should be ashamed for actually believing in the Bible...

You also cant discern what that verse is even talking about, you keep trying to show yourself and call others to show themselves approved to YOU or ONE ANOTHER, go back and read your Pet verse and realize to whom we need to show ourselves approved to. It definitely isnt you or your Cult.

I study to show myself approved to God, your opinions, which is all they are, mean nothing. You can rant and rave all you want about dividing the Word correctly, no one agrees with you first off, and secondly no one cares what you have to say concerning it because it is to GOD ALONE that we are to show ourselves approved. You are not God...

Well thats wrong, Jesus told me all about my hope and my calling, He told me all about what has been given unto the Gentiles, He told me all about my future and also told me all about my rules and directions concerning these, because almost everything He had to say is to and about us today. Its a terrible thing to teach such lies to unsuspecting Christians and Non Believers. I hope no one is ever mislead by your Cult and its teachings...

Here are some of the Promises and Hope Jesus Himself has made to me and everyone that believes on Him:

He promised me Everlasting Life:

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

He promised that I would not be cast out:

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

He promised that He would raise me up at the Last Day:

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day

He promised that He is preparing a place for me and that He will come back to get me so I can be where He is:

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

He promised that when I am in Him my Joy will remain full:

John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

He promised that I am His Friend and that He laid down His life for me, that anything I ask in His name shall be given to me:

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

I mean I could go on for pages writing all the Promise Jesus has made me, and He also made them to you. However there is nothing applicable if you have no Faith that He has made these Promises to you, because it is impossible to please God without Faith...

We could also quote all the Scriptures concerning the other aspects you want to say He didnt talk to us about, but the fact is, you are wrong regardless of how much you scream and shout and quote that one verse, your teachings are completely incorrect. And to be honest it saddens me to see you reject such wonderful Promises that Jesus has made you, I hope one day you Repent from these lies and accept Christs Promises to you, they are wonderful!!!

Yes sir they indeed do, I can attest to them applying to my life because I have literally experienced them and I am sure every Christian on this site can attest to Christ speaking to them and fulfilling these things in their life. If you HAVENT had these things apply in your life then I would suggest checking your Salvation...

Ugh date setters, Jesus said something about that, it applies to you:

Matt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

I agree that there is no Corporate Israel, and there never again will be, the Kingdom has been given unto those who will produce Fruit, that would be those who are in Christ. Are you in Christ?

Also I would disagree with everything you have to say about Eschatology, but that is a whole different ball game...

You need discernment, who is the Seed? Is it a physical nation? NO it is Jesus Christ, the Gentiles have absolutely zero need for a Physical Nation of Israel to be blessed, we have received ALL the Blessing of Israel thru the Seed, we have received ALL the Promises of Israel thru the Seed, just as Paul tells us but YOU dont believe it.

The only use of Israel today or the Future would ONLY be for the defilement of God, to spit in His face because Jesus told them clearly they are to be left desolate until they call Him the Lord. The ONLY reason for any type of Israel now or in the future is simply to be a base of operation for the Antichrist so he can try and win people such as yourself who are not able to Spiritual Discern the Truth, into his camp and root for him as he destroys and spits on everything that is of God...

Again that is a whole different ball game...

I mean you can say anything you like but none of that is True, at least concerning none of the 59 books apply to us, you really are destroying so many promises, so much hope, so much teaching, so much wisdom, so much GOD with this awful ideology. Look bro I will show you that the Old Testament applies to us today, you ready?

I was reading in Isaiah last night, and I plan on writing out something much more in detail concerning this however when we dont listen to your garbage and let God speak to us then we can see Him speak directly to us right in our sitituation and bring hope and peace beyond understanding!!!

Like I said Im not going to go deep into this at all, but I have been struggling in certain areas of my life, and I cried out to God in prayer last night and in this prayer mentioned some very specific things, 3 of which were that I was in a Storm, that I felt I had been starving for Him and wanted to be invited to His Feast, and that I am weak right now. I asked Him please to speak to me because I felt I havent heard from Him in a long time due to my own fault and I asked that it be thru His Word because while I do believe that God can speak to our Hearts I didnt want to have any of my own thoughts to be misconstrued for His. As soon as I finished praying I heard God say turn to Isaiah 25. Here is what it says:

Is 25:1 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

As soon as I read that first part, Lord thou art my God, I had to stop, God began to speak to me. He said the LORD you see in caps that is my personal name, that is the personal name I gave to Moses in the desert. That name starts this verse because my Relationship with you is PERSONAL, that is my God, a Personal God. I ask you cfowen, is He your God today? A Personal God that speaks right to you heart and right thru His Scriptures answering your prayers right there when you ask Him?

He also reminded me that I need to exalt Him, much of what I am dealing with feels so much worse because I have not been exalting Him in my life like I ought to. He reminded me of another lesson He spoke to me thru concerning Samson in which He spoke directly to my heart and told me that He created me and EVERYONE ELSE for one (of many) specific reason and the ONE reason He created us all for was to have that Personal Relationship.

God doesnt need us to exalt Him, He is God He already has all the glory, nothing we do magnifies His Glory any more, however WE need to exalt Him because it is in our nature to do so. When we dont then we are going directly against why He created us. And when we stop exalting Him putting Him in the place He belongs in our lives, then we suffer and the Storms we are in feel even more intense.

Is25:4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

I had no idea before hand what was written in Isaiah 25, Ive read it but I have nothing memorized in that degree. Look at what God did, He heard my prayer and laid on my heart a Chapter that DIRECTLY spoke about what I had asked and prayed and confessed to Him!! He is going to be my strength even tho I am weak, He is going to be my refugee when I am in this Storm!!

Yet you want to tell me that this isnt written for me? Non sense, this chapter was written JUST FOR ME RIGHT NOW, and if you ever Repent from your false teachings and beliefs you will find out just how much of the Old Testament is written DIRECTLY FOR YOU!!!

What do you think are the chances that I can pray that I am in a Storm and Weak and randomly, first pick, this Chapter or ANY Chapter that directly states in it, that God is strength for the needy in distress AND a refuge from the Storm? That isnt coincidence, that God Himself answering my prayers and speaking right to my heart!!

Is 25:6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

Wow!! God leads me to a Chapter that address the 3 exact things I prayed on!! My weakness and being needy, being in a Storm and now tells me that He makes unto ME a feast of fat things, of wines on lees and marrow!! Here I am starving and begging for a Feast and God hears me and tells me Daciple I love you come, I have invited you to this Feast right here in Isaiah, this Feast is FOR YOU!!!

Like I said I am not going to go into everything else but there is much more that can be said concerning these text, but if I were to live under your ideology, I would have never at all even looked at these Scriptures in this way. I would have missed these Promises and this uplifting...

Your ideology destroys everything God wants to show and do for you and I again I hope one day you Repent and accept all the Scriptures and apply ALL OF THEM to yourself, just like God intends for you to do...

Absolutely not, and it is nothing short of Egotistical Narcissistic Pride for you to try and act as tho everyone in History besides you and this tiny tiny tiny % of Humanity with your brand spanking new ideology, that didnt even exist until like 20 years ago, have been working against God's grand plan. That you and your Elite few actually know God's grand plan and anyone who doesnt get down with your ideology is working against God Himself.

Get off your self erected pedestal, because I fear if you dont, God will knock you off of it...

Your ideology is NOT correct, you and your little Cult are NOT some special people who possess some special knowledge that no one else in History knew correctly. You are identical to Joseph Smith, Muhammad and the myriad of other False Prophets and Teachers that want to act like them and their little tiny sect have got it all right and if you dont follow these teachings then you are going against God.

You really need to look up and study Cults man, you are definitely in one. There is another member here stuck in a Cult as well, I hope like you he too recognizes this and flees..

Anything you say bro...
Your post is so long and so filled to the brim with non-applicable Biblical drivel, it would be a waste of my time to respond. Enjoy the New Earth, because, for you and your, Heaven is totally out of the question. Everything I said is true, for today. NOTHING you said is true for today, without exception. Satan owns you, lock, stock, and barrel. I just pray that no one listens to anything you say and becomes infected by your nonsensical tripe.

Last edited: