Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

If so, then he could not be the perfect sacrifice.

If not, then he had no human side and was pure god, and god cannot die which, makes the sacrifice a lie.

Could these facts be why the Jews have no Original Sin concept in their religion?

Is that also why Jews rejected Jesus as their messiah, or did they just recognize the immorality of anyone using a scapegoat and the abdication of one’s responsibility for their actions, which is against all moral legal systems?

Why have Christians embraced such an immoral and illegal concept?

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
Why couldn't you have youtubed that question for yourself? There are plenty of results for search "could Jesus have sinned".
e.g.

For people who have more reading comprehension than Gnostic Atheist Troll:

---
P.S. A variation of your usual "I hate the Christian God", but still the same deliberate distortions.

Grade is FAIL.
Another day closer to Hell if you do not repent of your hatred towards God.

It's a question I've asked multiple times myself. Looking forward to seeing the Christians try to answer this one again.
As to Christians and their disappearing apologists, this song has a line that shows what they do when there are hard questions. It begins with, See.

As you seem to know, it is almost impossible to find a decent apologist.

Regards
DL

P.S. A variation of your usual "I hate the Christian God", but still the same deliberate distortions.

Grade is FAIL.
Another day closer to Hell if you do not repent of your hatred towards God.
I will always hate genocidal and infanticidal satanic gods.

Tell us why you love such a prick.

You cannot you pathetic piece of human gratuitous insult throwing piece of garbage.

Regards
DL

OnceUponATime

Established
Of course Jesus wasn't born with Original Sin. That was the whole point of the Immaculate Conception.

floss

Star
To Christians, the truth is deadly.

Your lack of decent apologetics proves that.

Regards
DL
nobody want to entertain a satanidiot like you, how about this. Give me your satanic temple address and I will send you some free chickens. Should keep you busy for a while til you come up with a new "i hate the christian god" thread.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

If so, then he could not be the perfect sacrifice.

If not, then he had no human side and was pure god, and god cannot die which, makes the sacrifice a lie.

Could these facts be why the Jews have no Original Sin concept in their religion?

Is that also why Jews rejected Jesus as their messiah, or did they just recognize the immorality of anyone using a scapegoat and the abdication of one’s responsibility for their actions, which is against all moral legal systems?

Why have Christians embraced such an immoral and illegal concept?

Regards
DL

The Chemistry Of The Blood

“The life Is In The Blood”

Martin R. DeHaan, M.D. (1891-1965)​

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, BEFORE THEY CAME TOGETHER, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife; for that WHICH IS CONCEIVED IN HER IS OF THE HOLY GHOST." —Matthew 1:18-20

"NOW all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name EMMANUEL, which being interpreted is, God with us." —Matthew 11:22-23[/B]

THE VIRGIN BIRTH

Passing strange, is it not, that with such a clear record anyone can deny that the BIBLE TEACHES THE VIRGIN BIRTH. We can understand how men can reject the Bible record, but how men can say that the Bible does not teach the VIRGIN BIRTH is beyond conception.

The Bible teaches plainly that Jesus was conceived in the womb of a virgin Jewish mother by a supernatural insemination of the Holy Ghost, wholly and apart from any generation by a human father. This the Bible teaches so plainly that to the believer there is no doubt. The record cannot be mistaken by the enlightened and honest student of the Word.

JESUS SINLESS

The Bible teaches in addition that Jesus was a SINLESS man. While all men from Adam to this day are born with Adam’s sinful nature, and, therefore, are subject to the curse and eternal death, the Man Jesus was without sin and, therefore, DEATHLESS until He took the sin of others upon Himself and died THEIR death. Now while Jesus was of Adam's race according to the flesh yet He did not inherit Adam's nature. This alone will prove that sin is not transmitted through the flesh. It is transmitted through the blood and not the flesh, and even though Jesus was of the "Seed of David according to the flesh" this could not make him a sinner.

God has made of ONE BLOOD ALL THE NATIONS of the earth. Sinful heredity is transmitted through the blood and not through the flesh. Even though Jesus, therefore, received His flesh, His body from a sinful race, He could still be sinless as long as not a drop blood of this sinful race entered His veins. God must find a way whereby Jesus could be perfectly human according to the flesh and yet not have the blood of sinful humanity. That was the problem solved by the virgin birth.

ORIGIN OF THE BLOOD

It is now definitely known that the blood which flows in an unborn babies arteries and veins is not derived from the mother but is produced within the body of the foetus itself only after the introduction of the male sperm. An unfertilized ovum can never develop blood since the female egg does not by itself contain the elements essential for the production of this blood. It is only after the male element has entered the ovum that blood can develop. As a very simple illustration of this, think of the egg of a hen. An unfertilized egg is just an ovum on a much larger scale than the human ovum. You may incubate this unfertilized hens egg but it will never develop. It will decay and become rotten, but no chick will result. Let that egg be fertilized by the introduction of the male sperm and incubation will bring to light the presence of LIFE IN THAT EGG. After a few hours it visibly develops. In a little while red streaks occur in the egg denoting the presence of Blood. This can never occur and does never occur until THE MALE SPERM HAS BEEN UNITED WITH THE FEMALE OVUM. The male element has added life to the egg. Life is in the blood according to scripture, for Moses says:

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood." (Leviticus 17:11). "For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof." —Leviticus 17:14

Since there is no life in the egg until the male sperm unites with it, and the life is in the blood, it follows that the male sperm is the source of the blood, the seed of life. Think it through.

NO MOTHERS BLOOD

For this very reason, it is unnecessary that a single drop of blood be given to the developing embryo in the womb of the mother. Such is the case according to science. The mother provides the foetus (the unborn developing infant) with the nutritive elements for the building of that little body in the secret of her bosom, but all the blood which forms in that little body is formed in the embryo itself and only as a result of the contribution of the male parent. From the time of conception to the time of birth of the infant not ONE SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD ever passes from mother to child. The placenta that mass of temporary tissue known better as “afterbirth,” forming the union between mother and child is so constructed that although all the soluble nutritive elements such as proteins, fats, carbohydrates, salts, minerals and even antibodies pass freely from mother to child and the waste products of the child's metabolism are passed back to the mothers circulation, no actual interchange of a single drop of blood ever occurs normally. All the blood which is in that child is produced within the child itself as a result of the introduction of the male sperm. The mother contributes no blood at all.

...and that is why Satan hates the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
nobody want to entertain a satanidiot like you, how about this. Give me your satanic temple address and I will send you some free chickens. Should keep you busy for a while til you come up with a new "i hate the christian god" thread.
A swollen ego has idiots like you speaking for everyone.

Christians like you are always running from moral discussions so I see that chickens are easy for you to find.
You are one.

Explain how you idol worshiping a genocidal prick of a god is moral.

Or do your usual and puck off, puck off, like all moral chickens do.

Regards
DL