Was Charlie Manson eluding to something here?

Maes17

Superstar
Thought about that myself but i knew this group would roll with that swimmingly, and it has! lol nice to see you too :D
I’ve been into fictitious killers of late. Leather face and stuff like hills have eyes, wrong turn etc have got me thinking that there are probably people like that out there

Journeyman

Established
Try Miles Mathis take on the Tate killings:

As I will soon show, that is precisely what happened: certain persons were disguised, others were actors, and all staged an event that was not real but that would be used to control our view of the world for decades.
As we look back, we can see that no other event so discredited and neutralized the hippie movement as the Tate murders. Due to the awful press Charles Manson and his followers gave to the hippies, the movement was dead by early 1970. The entire anti-war movement was dealt a crushing blow by the Tate murders, since the press used it to marginalize not only the hippies, but all protesters and “malcontents.”

~JC~

Veteran
I’ve been into fictitious killers of late. Leather face and stuff like hills have eyes, wrong turn etc have got me thinking that there are probably people like that out there
Indeed. Maybe it’s a metaphor examining people, whose faces we can’t see, slaughtering the essence of humanity...

SnowFall

Veteran
I’ve been on a serial killer kick lately! - I Highly recommend Sons of Sam on Netflix if you haven’t seen it. That story got me thinking about analyzing other serial killers. Many of us realize by now that there’s a dark network at play and the players are people that can never be fully revealed to us. (This was so obvious in Sons of Sam)

ANYWHO - what caught me, At 9:ish min in the video, was after she asks him if he’s “crazy”, The manner in which he talks about the color of her outfit indicated to me something deeper. Like a shared knowledge he believes he has with Diane Sawyer perhaps? Then he kind of babbles off unintelligibly like someone removed his batteries...

What do you think?

Check out this vid

Canuckster

Rookie
Charles Manson was a tool to put an end to the hippy movement And any sympathies the public had for it.

Regardless of whether or not you believe the public story,