Wars and Rumours of Wars

clambot

Veteran
WWIII has been going for a few years now. Now that I think about it, one could make a case that The World War has been ongoing for more than a century. I hope the Aliens show up soon, faux or not. I don't have much time left.

e-Enoch

Superstar
WWIII has been going for a few years now. Now that I think about it, one could make a case that The World War has been ongoing for more than a century. I hope the Aliens show up soon, faux or not. I don't have much time left.
Lol. I guess the aliens have been here a long time ago...they are called AI...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Expert on Middle East affairs and Islam, Prof. Mordechai Kedar, wrote this yesterday:

“An expatriate from the Middle East, a supporter of Israel, who lives in Europe and is in constant contact with people in Iran and Iraq - conveyed to me their assessment that Iran is planning to launch a combined attack on Israel in the foreseeable future that will include all the forces at its disposal in the Arab countries:

In Lebanon - Hezbollah and Hamas with many thousands of missiles and UAVs, some of them accurate.

In Syria - 17 combat units ("militias") armed and ready: Fatimiun, Zinbioun, Nujabaa', Hezbollah, Abu Al-Fachal Brigade, Atsa'ab Ahl al-Haq, Khorsani Brigade, and more. Iran has transferred to Syria a very large number of missiles and UAVs and these are ready to be launched.

In Iraq - dozens of militias, armed with missiles and UAVs.

In Yemen - the Houthis, who have missiles and long-range UAVs that reach Israel.

In Gaza - Hamas and the GAP with missiles capable of disabling the Israel Defense Forces and Air Force bases.

It is likely that Iran will not send anything from its territory towards Israel in order not to expose itself to retaliation.”

e-Enoch

Superstar
Expert on Middle East affairs and Islam, Prof. Mordechai Kedar, wrote this yesterday:

“An expatriate from the Middle East, a supporter of Israel, who lives in Europe and is in constant contact with people in Iran and Iraq - conveyed to me their assessment that Iran is planning to launch a combined attack on Israel in the foreseeable future that will include all the forces at its disposal in the Arab countries:

In Lebanon - Hezbollah and Hamas with many thousands of missiles and UAVs, some of them accurate.

In Syria - 17 combat units ("militias") armed and ready: Fatimiun, Zinbioun, Nujabaa', Hezbollah, Abu Al-Fachal Brigade, Atsa'ab Ahl al-Haq, Khorsani Brigade, and more. Iran has transferred to Syria a very large number of missiles and UAVs and these are ready to be launched.

In Iraq - dozens of militias, armed with missiles and UAVs.

In Yemen - the Houthis, who have missiles and long-range UAVs that reach Israel.

In Gaza - Hamas and the GAP with missiles capable of disabling the Israel Defense Forces and Air Force bases.

It is likely that Iran will not send anything from its territory towards Israel in order not to expose itself to retaliation.”
As prophesied in the Book of Ezekiel, the Sovereign God will allow Israel to be attacked on all sides by its enemies...and no one will come to its aid, except The Almighty God, Himself...and this will bring Glory to God...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
As prophesied in the Book of Ezekiel, the Sovereign God will allow Israel to be attacked on all sides by its enemies...and no one will come to its aid, except The Almighty God, Himself...and this will bring Glory to God...

What struck me this morning was how quickly things can move. I watched this earlier talking about the way the BRICS nations are pivoting away from the petro-dollar…

If this happens to a significant degree, the US (already maxed out on its global credit card) might be in trouble. That would put this group with Putin as its ruthless de facto head. Gog is described as the “chief prince” meaning a notable one amongst others. If the Ezekiel 38 scenario plays out, you can imagine a world where the US led world order has collapsed, the brief Gog alliance has unexpectedly crumbled and a gaping power vacuum might ensue.

Enter Daniel 9?

e-Enoch

Superstar
What struck me this morning was how quickly things can move. I watched this earlier talking about the way the BRICS nations are pivoting away from the petro-dollar…

If this happens to a significant degree, the US (already maxed out on its global credit card) might be in trouble. That would put this group with Putin as its ruthless de facto head. Gog is described as the “chief prince” meaning a notable one amongst others. If the Ezekiel 38 scenario plays out, you can imagine a world where the US led world order has collapsed, the brief Gog alliance has unexpectedly crumbled and a gaping power vacuum might ensue.

Enter Daniel 9?
There's always been a concerted effort to destroy America and its world dominance through a financial route...

In a worldly existence, any country can only be strong and powerful based on its economic dominance and leverage...

But the heart of the country's ideology and belief system is what truly matters... A godless nation will always rule based on that...

Hence, we know where the R (Russia) and C (China) in the BRICS are coming from..

The Jews...America & The Fed...& "3 World Wars..."

Now BRICS & Saudi Arabia...

America has been "in trouble..." especially now...

Any "power vaccum" that might ensue, at any point, could just be an illusion...or part of the great deception...

Yes, every single prophesy in the Bible will be fulfilled...according to God Almighty's plan, including Daniel 9...