Wars and Rumours of Wars

Lalas

Star
"Rumors of wars" is quite appropriate when applied to our famous contemporary case. (And well paid numerous propagators of these rumors, through limited and shaped paintings.)

FilthPig

Veteran
There is one rumor going around in Estonia which ive seen now more than couple of times .Rumor goes that FSB workers in St Petersburg were secretly briefed about upcoming war with NATO in late december or in january.Some FSB workers alerted their relatives who didnt keep their mouth shut and apparently thats how the rumor got started. How much truth is in it,heck knows.

Lalas

Star
There is one rumor going around in Estonia which ive seen now more than couple of times .Rumor goes that FSB workers in St Petersburg were secretly briefed about upcoming war with NATO in late december or in january.Some FSB workers alerted their relatives who didnt keep their mouth shut and apparently thats how the rumor got started. How much truth is in it,heck knows.
Anything is possible. As they say "since we didn't drink vodka with Putin in the Kremlin behind closed doors, and dementia pills with Biden in the White House, we can only guess.":) Not that it's up to them; they represent the real powers that be (although Putin is closer to the real powers that be than Joe). After all, old Albert Pike was a serious man..

What is quite certain to me is that the two - hypothetical or real - belligerents are not doing and planning different things (including in terms of the transition to "green energy" and a green world.) For everything (there is more to post, and from the" more serious " part; although no one is obviously interested).

So, because the two hypothetical countries follow the same goals and in an open Alliance for almost everything, there can again be a real war for us, with the familiar goals: a small reduction of population + the destruction of society so that it can "recover better". Or they're collaborating on almost everything, but they're fighting for power over the damn NWO.

(Yesterday I saw, by the way, that according to the UN (United Neocons) - where Russia is a firm member and wants compliance with UN rules - the refugees from Ukraine exceed 12 million. They did it pretty fast. And soon someone unexpectedly withdrew from Kherson. If you remember the districts: Kherson, Zaporizhia, Odessa, Dnipropetrovsk and I think Luhansk (I am not sure about the latter). And the central point in Hodos ' theory was the participation of Vladimir Vladimirovich. So the way to the build back better Khaganate is going well; put and the inflated billions..)