Warning to Americans: Pay attention to what they are doing in SA

As a South African, I can tell you that this is real and it is happening in SA. I've thought for years that South Africa is like a canary in the coal mine, warning of what is being done globally and it should be a clear harbinger for Americans. The widespread murder of white farmers is real, no matter how much the controlled leftist media outlets, which are really just nwo propaganda outlets are desperately trying to play it down. The truth is coming out and they can't stop that. For instance, Nelson Mandela was made a knight of Malta, as was his successor. That means that they worked for the Pope, as did the people who ran the apartheid government before them who were freemasons. So, what is happening in SA is now is all happening by design. Something else to understand is that once the NWO people feel that they have gained enough of an advantage and believe that they no longer can be stopped by anyone, the soft gloves will come off. The Georgia Guidestones contains the statement that they want to reduce the world population down to 500 million, which means, they plan to kill off around 6 Billion.. This may seem unthinkable to most, but clearly to them is it not.