Warning signs of disintegration regarding the American economy.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What scripture can you give me that says that Jesus is in direct opposition to what I have said?

What is cruel with Will Witt saying he interviewed homeless people and they want to be homeless? I’m not understanding you here.
How about you post some actual interviews with homeless people instead of this guys off topic video, witch contains ZERO homeless interviews, and which you have somehow parlayed into believing is relevant to this threads current discussion?

Lisa

Superstar
How about you post some actual interviews with homeless people instead of this guys off topic video, witch contains ZERO homeless interviews, and which you have somehow parlayed into believing is relevant to this threads current discussion?
I will when or if he posts it. Homelessness is being treated as a warning sign isn’t it? In fact some people believe that the economy has a lot to do with homelessness but Mr. Witt says its not true from the homeless people he’s talked with..so this has to do with the conv.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I will when or if he posts it. Homelessness is being treated as a warning sign isn’t it? In fact some people believe that the economy has a lot to do with homelessness but Mr. Witt says its not true from the homeless people he’s talked with..so this has to do with the conv.
So in other words, this guy could be completely lying about this and you are here trying to pass it off as fact. Sounds about right for your level of dialog Lisa.

Lisa

Superstar
So in other words, this guy could be completely lying about this and you are here trying to pass it off as fact. Sounds about right for your level of dialog Lisa.
Anyone any body posts could be lying...his other videos seem all right to me.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Anyone any body posts could be lying...his other videos seem all right to me.
No Lisa, the videos and links most of us post here are factual, cited, sourced and add to the conversation. This video is surely indicative of your contributions here Lisa....... all confrontation, no substance.

Lisa

Superstar
No Lisa, the videos and links most of us post here are factual, cited, sourced and add to the conversation. This video is surely indicative of your contributions here Lisa....... all confrontation, no substance.
Most of us who? I’d be interested in who you think is worthy enough to post here.

Lisa

Superstar
No you wouldn't, because you admitted you don't check the links people post here lol
Sure I want to know. I amended my not checking the links to sometimes checking the links..or didn’t you notice?

Lisa

Superstar
More like ran out of patience and decided to communicate with you on your own level......
I think you’re annoyed that I won’t back down and don’t know how to convince me you’re right. If you were right..I’d be easy to convince...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think you’re annoyed that I won’t back down and don’t know how to convince me you’re right. If you were right..I’d be easy to convince...
I dont think anyone here is trying to convince you of anything Lisa. I think most of the posters who actually interact with you do so out of a desire to counter your false narratives and outright lies. If you look at the replies you get to your comments and the likes-to-comments ratio you have accumulated over time, you will clearly see this playing out as I have just elucidated...

Lisa

Superstar
I dont think anyone here is trying to convince you of anything Lisa. I think most of the posters who actually interact with you do so out of a desire to counter your false narratives and outright lies. If you look at the replies you get to your comments and the likes-to-comments ratio you have accumulated over time, you will clearly see this playing out as I have just elucidated...
Since you fixed your reply..I will reply to this..
So...if I had more likes...than you’d believe me more?