Warning signs of disintegration regarding the American economy.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The US economy has been on shaky ground long before Commander in Cheeto gained the office of Presidency, but the Trump regimes acceleration of its demise appears to have hit an unprecedented threshold....... I was aware of this phenomenon in a general sense, but this weeks events are beyond red flags..... this should be a situation which posters here take very seriously.....
I will post three videos to address the severity of this crisis and hopefully we can try to piece together whats really going on.
First is Thom Hartman, not my favorite source and he provides a simplistic, somewhat ignorant take on the situation, but his ignorance is shared by many of us so this is the video I chose to introduce first......
Kim Iverson gets a bit more in-depth and provides a very balanced perspective of the circumstance we are dealing with......
Gregory Mannarino is a leading expert whom really provides both the facts and context to bring this issue into focus.....

Trump is running the nations finances the same as he runs his own bankrupt-laden business.... just pump other peoples money into his failed ventures. No doubt much of what he does is at the behest of others, but he knows how volatile the situation is, hes doing both what he wants and what hes directed to do.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I don't think anything will happen until Trumps second term. TPTB seem to have gone to a lot of effort in creating ineffective joke democratic candidates. Trump being the poster boy for (crony)capitalism will need to be in charge when the SHTF. This will be the excuse needed to further their goal of a NWO. 2030 being the NWO arrival date according to the UN 2030 Agenda.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't think anything will happen until Trumps second term. TPTB seem to have gone to a lot of effort in creating ineffective joke democratic candidates. Trump being the poster boy for (crony)capitalism will need to be in charge when the SHTF. This will be the excuse needed to further their goal of a NWO. 2030 being the NWO arrival date according to the UN 2030 Agenda.
I had a similar opinion, but now I think that the monster may be out of their control. The market manipulations this week are truly unprecedented.... how long can they continue to pump the $75 billion circadian limit into the banking system every other day in order to keep it afloat? I agree with your contention as to their plans, I just dont know if they can stall out whats coming that long. Either people will soon take a stand to rectify this situation, or the situation will rectify itself, regardless of the impact on humanity.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You might just be right but then again they've kept this sinking ship afloat for so long. It should have happened years ago.
Agreed. I do feel that the people at the very highest echelons in this scheme feel they will be protected either way and that insurance is likely playing a part in this uncharted territory we find ourselves in, but even the average billion/millionaire could see their fortune evaporate overnight... heck, in a matter of moments. It just seems to me that this may be a different animal entirely than what we have seen before.

Dalit

Star
The US economy has been on shaky ground long before Commander in Cheeto gained the office of Presidency, but the Trump regimes acceleration of its demise appears to have hit an unprecedented threshold....... I was aware of this phenomenon in a general sense, but this weeks events are beyond red flags..... this should be a situation which posters here take very seriously.....
I will post three videos to address the severity of this crisis and hopefully we can try to piece together whats really going on.
First is Thom Hartman, not my favorite source and he provides a simplistic, somewhat ignorant take on the situation, but his ignorance is shared by many of us so this is the video I chose to introduce first......
Kim Iverson gets a bit more in-depth and provides a very balanced perspective of the circumstance we are dealing with......
Gregory Mannarino is a leading expert whom really provides both the facts and context to bring this issue into focus.....

Trump is running the nations finances the same as he runs his own bankrupt-laden business.... just pump other peoples money into his failed ventures. No doubt much of what he does is at the behest of others, but he knows how volatile the situation is, hes doing both what he wants and what hes directed to do.
This explains why the teller at my bank is being super-pushy about trying to get me to listen and take advantage of their special offers. Sigh. I nicely say I'll call when I have time. I hate pushiness. I should just say I'm not interested, leave me alone, but I do that polite thing which basically means I'm telling a story. I'll go to another location next time. Pushy bank lady gets on my nerves.

They wouldn't be pushy if they didn't fear something.

DesertRose

Superstar
Agreed Tempest this time it is different.
The attack on the Saudi oil fields is an attack on the Petro-dollar which jeopardizes the US economy. It will also boost Iran's oil production that is sold on the black market......
The gulf monarchies are also on the shakiest ground.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The attack on the Saudi oil fields is an attack on the Petro-dollar which jeopardizes the US economy. It will also boost Iran's oil production that is sold on the black market......
You may be on to something...now that you put it like that.

s-2-6vcxzvdsg84369.jpgScreenshot_2019-09-20 Trump Bombs Syria Only Days After His Administration Announced Syrians w...png

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Im a bit in the dark regarding the Gulf states outside of the major players (Iran, KSA)..... if you have the time and inclination, could you please elaborate a bit?

DesertRose

Superstar
Im a bit in the dark regarding the Gulf states
outside of the major players (Iran, KSA)..... if you have the time and inclination, could you please elaborate a bit?
The 2 gulf states that are on shaky ground are UAE and KSA because of their brutal war against Yemen. These drone attacks are suspicious and could lead to war because many countries want war with Iran, unfortunately.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The 2 gulf states that are on shaky ground are UAE and KSA because of their brutal war against Yemen. These drone attacks are suspicious and could lead to war because many countries want war with Iran, unfortunately.
Thats a bit of what my conclusions have been. KSA & UAE are presenting themselves as these vastly wealthy, rapidly modernizing tech hubs when in actuality they are squandering the resources of the Ummah in order to prop up that facade. Their citizens are not motivated or educated enough to maintain even what infrastructure they currently have, much less what is proposed for them..... foreigners seem to be the parties that makes KSA and UAE actually function.... for now.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Edit: This link still seems to work, even though it has the "blank video" yt page here lol

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Maduro and Kim still hanging tough...... I guess they learned from what happened to the people in your post!
Thank you for sharing your resources. I tried mentioning it to my dad who thinks I'm concerned about nothing. It was actually on CNBC. Nope, we're fine. Our country's good. Smh. Maybe it's easier to be asleep.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I had a similar opinion, but now I think that the monster may be out of their control. The market manipulations this week are truly unprecedented.... how long can they continue to pump the $75 billion circadian limit into the banking system every other day in order to keep it afloat? I agree with your contention as to their plans, I just dont know if they can stall out whats coming that long. Either people will soon take a stand to rectify this situation, or the situation will rectify itself, regardless of the impact on humanity.
I agree with Frank as i maintain my belief that he'll get a second term. The PTB want him there so i don't believe anything major, whether a market crash or a war, will happen until after 2020. Any of those hurt his re-election chances.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree with Frank as i maintain my belief that he'll get a second term. The PTB want him there so i don't believe anything major, whether a market crash or a war, will happen until after 2020. Any of those hurt his re-election chances.
But they also usually have contingent plans. This could be the "problem" which will be "solutioned" by some weird Clinton/Biden/Warren hybrid prez ticket in 2020......

Karlysymon

Superstar
But they also usually have contingent plans. This could be the "problem" which will be "solutioned" by some weird Clinton/Biden/Warren hybrid prez ticket in 2020......
"President Trump left us quite the budget crunch"

What i don't understand is this: why are the the Saudis allied with the US if they are on the chopping block. I was looking at the foreign minister (Jubeir?) and i wondered to myself; why is he selling a war with Iran when Iraq and Syria's fate awaits his country?
The War on Terror will not end in Baghdad” “We do not want stability in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and even Saudi Arabia: we want things to change. The real issue is not whether, but how to destabilize”. ~Micheal Ledeen

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"President Trump left us quite the budget crunch"

What i don't understand is this: why are the the Saudis allied with the US if they are on the chopping block. I was looking at the foreign minister (Jubeir?) and i wondered to myself; why is he selling a war with Iran when Iraq and Syria's fate awaits his country?
The War on Terror will not end in Baghdad” “We do not want stability in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and even Saudi Arabia: we want things to change. The real issue is not whether, but how to destabilize”. ~Micheal Ledeen
KSA recently sacked some of their officials that could actually govern or maintain the governmental/economic infrastructure..... MBS is a lot like Trump in these regards it appears...... they would rather trash the system entirely than let competent, honest officials anywhere near a position of authority or power.