Warning From The Last Bloodline Of Jesus Christ

voj

Established
I Found This In A Youtube Channel, He Was Warning People About What Is Going On And What Will Happen.

The following is happening in our World and no one is noticing.

1. - Armageddon is about 4 action events.

1st horse, Bow = Send it.
2nd horse, Sword = Strike it.
3rd horse, Scales = Split it.
4th horse, Fire = Sear it.

Thats Our planet for the last 2 years have averaged 3.23 Rockets a day into space. That's hundreds of rockets we've(NASA) send/sent up. We've sent close to a 1000 Rockets/with Elon saying he's sending another 1000. They are weapons designed to stop "Wormwood" in the book of Revelation in the Bible. All Telescopes on this planet are pointing in the same direction.

Elon is building underground tunnels in major cities. "Wormwood" is going to hit the PACIFIC OCEAN, - EVACUATE -. All the ELITE TOP COMPANIES ARE EVACUATING THE PACIFIC COASTS...SO SHOULD YOU!!!

2. - "The Mark Of The Beast".

Take 3 6's and place them in a circle and you have a virus warning symbol. But the Mark is the VACCINE. And because it is a global problem it will demand a global solution. The Vaccine will be given Airborne and it will land on your forehead and hands. It will try to alter Chromosome 7 lamb1.

It is during these moments where the Bible mentions: You will wish the mountains to fall on you. And this is also the moment where the Bible mentions: The "few" and the "many".

"Few" will die from this Vaccine (millions) and "many" will live (billions). This vaccine will cure all diseases BUT it will not remove the Pain from any injuries you receive.

That is the moment of the "delusion" mentioned in Revelations. If you get a cut or any injury, the pain will never go away, they just keep building up.

You will wish the "mountains to fall on you". 666 (six - sick - sicknesses) <-> Six species of human corona viruses are known , with some species subdivided into two different strains, making seven strains of human corona viruses altogether.

Rev. 13:16 - is referring to those who DIDN'T make the rapture of the church (The "born again" PEOPLE). What you and I are discussing is correlated with the 4 Horsemen (the timing).

1st Horseman is the Bow (SEND it). < That Horse rides as we speak. All the Rockets this Planet SENDS into Space are Weapons of mass Destruction targeted at "Wormwood". For almost 2 years now our Planet as sent almost 1000 Rockets into space and now we are averaging 3.23 a day. Elon just boasted within the past month how he intends to send a 1000 more.
BEFORE those ROCKETS touch "WORMWOOD", 2 EVENTS will happen. 1 Event will be the "RAPTURE" and 1 will be the "AIRBORNE VACCINE". BOTH OF THESE EVENTS HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME. The "AIRBORNE VACCINE" is the reason it happens.

I have to stop here and explain something.
Our Souls are physically attached to Our flesh by Chromosome 7 lamb1. When a Person (truly) becomes "BORN AGAIN" Chromosome 7 lamb1 CHANGES. So now you have 2 different groups of People on the Planet. Those who are "born again" w/the altered "lamb1" and those who don't.

Now having said that. When the "AIRBORNE VACCINE" lands on your forehead and hands, it's going to try and alter Chromosome 7 lamb1 AGAIN. When it does, ONLY those who are "BORN AGAIN" will die. Those who don't have the altered "lamb1" will LIVE...and be able to buy and sell during the TIME OF THE ANTICHRIST.

The "BORN AGAIN" People are people who have God's Holy Spirit INSIDE THEIR SOULS. God's Holy Spirit isn't on this planet during the 7 years of the antichrist. His Spirit is raptured from this planet BEFORE THE 2ND HORSEMEN RIDES!!!!!
(I'm throwing pearls, you better be getting this). and all of that can't happen till the "LAST SUPPER" (see my "Last Supper" video on my channel) is over.

Then the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Horsemen happen. So once again. The "mark of the beast" is NOT A CHIP. ITS THE COMING "AIRBORNE VACCINE". You must be "born again" before the "airborne" vaccine is given or you will be here for the 7 years of the antichrist.

3. - The scorpions mentioned in Revelation

9:10. There are satellites in space called HIVES. Inside each of them are tiny rockets called BEES. They are designed to Target all CELL PHONES. CELL PHONES ARE HOMING DEVICES.

Buy cell phone Jammers now and be ready to save those around you when it happens. Throw your phone and run if you feel in danger. Don't stand in the same spot. Be prepared. Buy short wave walkies-talkies. They can have up to 5 mile capabilities.

They will be mercy killings by our governments because of the actions above with their missiles (for 5 Months after the asteroid hits). They were just tested against that RV that blew up Tennessee. The reason the word "scorpions" was used?

What the person saw was a vision and then it ended up in Revelation. The "vision" He saw was long cylinder puffy clouds streaming from the skies, lots of them and at the end of each of those was a tiny little missile, but to the person having the vision, to him it looked like a bunch of scorpion tails or should I say cloud TRAILS.

Please I'm begging you to listen to what I've said. These events are happening right now.

There's a GRAVITATIONAL PULL HAPPENING. (Wormwood (rock heading this way in space) of the book of Revelation in the Bible). Floods in the desserts of Saudi Arabia.

Blizzards in Spain. Huge clouds, heavy rains and flash floods in Saudi deserts, Qunfudhah, Taif Mass fires in Brazil. Hot Spot - Ocean, & Scanning Yellowstone Super Volcano.

1/21/2021 - Mass electrical storms in Turkey. Hot Spots & Scanning Yellowstone Super Volcano..

1/17/2021- Neva River freezes, Saint Petersburg, Russia

Volcanoes are activating around the Globe.
Sewage fountains out of drains during floods in Cochabamba, Bolivia
And more...!

Luke 21:11 - There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.

I don't post links no more because YouTube removes them. This is so important that you help me tell others. I didn't make anything up. If you get a moment come see what else I've discovered on my channel. But I beg you with all of my heart and soul to at least tell someone what you've read.
Please at least do that. Nothing on my channel is monetized.

Folks, we are SENDing rockets into space to STRIKE a rock that the book of Revelation in the Bible calls "wormwood" and when those rockets SPLIT a piece will hit right above INDONESIA in the Pacific Waters and it will rock up and down the FIRE RING of the PACIFIC sending LAVA TO THE SKIES which will SEAR 2/3rds of this PLANET.

I'M BEGGING YOU, HELP ME WARN OTHERS!

You're thinking how can you believe me?
I'm the guy who God showed where His Garden of Eden was ( I can backup those words if you come to my channel).
SOON A GLOBAL king WILL APPEAR, DON'T FOLLOW him he IS THE ANTICHRIST!

NOTE: SOON SOCIAL MEDIA WILL DISAPPEAR GO TO MY CHANNEL AND COPY MY COMMENTS AND VIDEOS SO YOU CAN SHARE WITH OTHERS ON DISKS. NOT ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE HEAVEN (THE RAPTURE), YOU'LL BE THE REVOLUTIONIST FOR JESUS DURING THE 7 YEARS OF THE ANTICHRIST. BE READY TO HELP OTHERS. DURING THE 7 YEARS, THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE HEAVEN IS TO BE A MARTYR FOR THE CAUSE OF JESUS. YOU DON'T DO IT BECAUSE OF THE PAIN YOU FEEL. YOU DON'T DO IT BECAUSE YOUR SCARED. YOU ONLY DO IT BECAUSE YOU REALIZE WHAT A MISTAKE YOU MADE AND NOW YOUR WILLING TO GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE CAUSE OF JESUS. BE BOLD IN THOSE DAYS, OTHERS WILL BE WATCHING YOU AND WHAT YOU DO WILL INFLUENCE THEM. MAKE WISE CHOICES MY FRIEND. THERE IS A CELEBRATION IN HEAVEN EACH TIME SOMEONE COMES TO THE SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF JESUS. DON'T LET EVIL STEAL YOURS AWAY FROM YOU. STAND STRONG AND WHEN I SEE YOU I'LL GIVE YOU A BIG HUG AND A KISS ON THE NECK AND WE'LL CELEBRATE FOR ALL ETERNITY!