War in Palestine

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I meant this part, from your post:

I posted info regarding my contentions straight from Encyclopedia Britannia: "After being repulsed by the Egyptians, they settled—possibly with Egypt’s permission—on the coastal plain of Palestine from Joppa (modern Tel Aviv–Yafo) southward to Gaza. The area contained the five cities (the Pentapolis) of the Philistine confederacy...
___

That's an excerpt from Encyclopedia Brittanica's page on the Philistines.

Philistine
PEOPLE
WRITTEN BY:

Philistine, one of a people of Aegean origin who settled on the southern coast of Palestine in the 12th century BCE, about the time of the arrival of the Israelites....
___
Biblically speaking, that implies they are descended from the Watchers of Genesis 6. The halfbreeds, if you will.

Im not understanding exactly what your contention is here. Im willing to give your contentions consideration as it appears you have with mine, I just am unclear about what you are trying to convey here.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes.
You posted that before.
And conveniently ignored the itemized description of our discussion here. The one you whined for.
Face it. You are the losers loser here. While its clear you are a hate-filled, morally compromised shell of a human, you also lack the necessary intellectual capacity to continue floating your rhetoric here with any sort of hope towards success.

You are a failure in the modern world Dumbdarian, and the best I can hope for you is that your parents tried to raise you right and have now turned their backs on you for being such of waste of life.

elsbet

Superstar
Im not understanding exactly what your contention is here. Im willing to give your contentions consideration as it appears you have with mine, I just am unclear about what you are trying to convey here.
Oh, okay...
Do you know who the Watchers are?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh, okay...
Do you know who the Watchers are?
Just explain what you feel you need to explain, I am taking you seriously so just express what you feel you are trying to convey and I will do my best to respond appropriately.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I meant this part, from your post:

I posted info regarding my contentions straight from Encyclopedia Britannia: "After being repulsed by the Egyptians, they settled—possibly with Egypt’s permission—on the coastal plain of Palestine from Joppa (modern Tel Aviv–Yafo) southward to Gaza. The area contained the five cities (the Pentapolis) of the Philistine confederacy...
___

That's an excerpt from Encyclopedia Brittanica's page on the Philistines.

Philistine
PEOPLE
WRITTEN BY:

Philistine, one of a people of Aegean origin who settled on the southern coast of Palestine in the 12th century BCE, about the time of the arrival of the Israelites....
___
Biblically speaking, that implies they are descended from the Watchers of Genesis 6. The halfbreeds, if you will.

Dagon? Genesis 6? Aquaman... Joining the dots...

elsbet

Superstar
Just explain what you feel you need to explain, I am taking you seriously so just express what you feel you are trying to convey and I will do my best to respond appropriately.
lol ... I have, it didn't work.

So yes or no? Do you know who or what the Watchers were?

Because you're essentially saying that Palestinians are descended from the Fallen angels or more specifically, the union between the fallen angels and women in Genesis 6.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
lol ... I have, it didn't work.

So yes or no? Do you know who or what the Watchers were?

Because you're essentially saying that Palestinians are descended from the Fallen angels or more specifically, the union between the fallen angels and women in Genesis 6.
I haven't "essentially" said anything of the sort.
I have posted various accounts which are scientifically respected and accepted. We can try to put the pieces together to discern a generally agreeable time frame for when the people we are discussing became known by the various titles which we are here, investigating together.
I have no clue where your fallen angel dialog fits within the context of anything I have posted here.

Thunderian

Superstar
Hamas shot a pregnant Jewish woman at a bus stop the other day. Her baby's now dead, and Palestinians are celebrating the killer.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Paywall. Do you have a link to a story we can actually read?
Apparently we all read it fine. Used up your free reads for the month? The title is in fact accurate, as illustrated from four different camera views. Only other notable thing is that they shot him in the back of the head from 80 yards away while he walked away with his broomstick under his arm because being disabled, his job was to sweep in front of the businesses.

Can you find any instances of the IDF shooting a pregnant woman and then celebrating it? When Palestinian leaders stop inciting and celebrating things like that, the cycle will end.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/04/10/middleeast/video-israeli-sniper-intl/index.html

Of course you will give the same justifications as usual, and it’s not exactly what you are asking for but it is celebrating someone’s death, which I think is sad.

The cycle might stop if Israel lifts the blockade and stops the collective punishment and immediately lifts living conditions. It might go a long way to show some fucking mercy.

And I’m not the guy here will excuse Palestinian/Hamas violence. What you described is absolutely sickening.

Like I said before multiple times as long as corrosive religion is in control of the situation it will never change. I’m tired of it and there other places in the world that need attention that might have a chance for change.

DesertRose

Superstar
Too many to document in regards to the Israeli Demon Forces.
Israeli forces kill pregnant Palestinian woman and brother
https://www.thenational.ae/world/israeli-forces-kill-pregnant-palestinian-woman-and-brother-1.144431

Pregnant Palestinian Woman Shot 15 Times by Israeli Forces
https://www.thenational.ae/world/israeli-forces-kill-pregnant-palestinian-woman-and-brother-1.144431

Palestinians bury pregnant woman and toddler killed in Israeli airstrike

Like I said before multiple times as long as corrosive religion is in control of the situation it will never change.
Not about corrosive religion.
It is about the hypocrisy of those that whitewash oppression!

Jewish Rabbi How Islam and Muslims treated Jews and the real threat to world peace

Thunderian

Superstar
Too many to document in regards to the Israeli Demon Forces.
Israeli forces kill pregnant Palestinian woman and brother

Pregnant Palestinian Woman Shot 15 Times by Israeli Forces

Palestinians bury pregnant woman and toddler killed in Israeli airstrike

Not about corrosive religion.
It is about the hypocrisy of those that whitewash oppression!

Jewish Rabbi How Islam and Muslims treated Jews and the real threat to world peace
The big difference is that the pregnant Jewish woman was standing at a bus stop, waiting for a bus, and the pregnant Palestinian woman was approaching IDF soldiers with a knife and refused to stop when they yelled at her to do so.

Thunderian

Superstar
The cycle might stop if Israel lifts the blockade and stops the collective punishment and immediately lifts living conditions.
The blockade will stop when the Palestinians stop importing weapons they use to attack Israeli civilians.

As for living conditions, maybe ask Hamas what they are doing with the billions in aid they've received.

elsbet

Superstar
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/04/10/middleeast/video-israeli-sniper-intl/index.html

Of course you will give the same justifications as usual, and it’s not exactly what you are asking for but it is celebrating someone’s death, which I think is sad.

The cycle might stop if Israel lifts the blockade and stops the collective punishment and immediately lifts living conditions. It might go a long way to show some fucking mercy.

And I’m not the guy here will excuse Palestinian/Hamas violence. What you described is absolutely sickening.

Like I said before multiple times as long as corrosive religion is in control of the situation it will never change. I’m tired of it and there other places in the world that need attention that might have a chance for change.
Israel is predominately secular, these days.