War in Palestine

awakened32

Rookie
But the brethren know.

You may not know but we know.

1 Thessalonians 5 1Now about the times and seasons, brothers, we do not need to write to you. 2For you are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief. 5For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
I also posted Matthew 24, that we don't know the day or the hour. The thing is that all of us stay holy and waiting. But anyone who even has a date of his coming in mind is clearly a false prophet.

TokiEl

Superstar
I also posted Matthew 24, that we don't know the day or the hour. The thing is that all of us stay holy and waiting. But anyone who even has a date of his coming in mind is clearly a false prophet.
I don't know the day or the hour but i know we are in the season. The great tribulation will last 3.5 years and is detailed in the book of Revelation. Some are waiting for a rapture before that but as i understand it 12000 from each of the twelve tribes will be sealed with special protection and power from God. And at the end at the last trump there will be a resurrection of the dead in Christ and a rapture of the still living saints.

phipps

Star
Jesus predicted that in the last days there would be “wars and rumors of wars” (Matthew 24:6). What we often overlook are His next words: “See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.” How could we not be troubled in the face of such ugly horrors? Obviously our hearts should be burdened with sadness for the loss of human life.

For the Christian, there is a “troubling” that does not shake one’s faith in Jesus’ words. Christ predicted that before He returns, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom” (v. 7). We are not surprised to see this take place. Our confidence that we live in earth’s last days is confirmed. We are not confused by reports of war, but assured that Christ will come soon.

As Satan continues to plant hatred into the hearts of people around the world, as fighting and killing happen in every corner of the globe, we are not troubled, for our peace is in the hands of One who will soon end all violence. When angels release winds of strife (Revelation 7:1-3), we will not be blown over for God is our refuge and strength (Psalm 46:1).

Thunderian

Superstar
Just keep reading Dumbdairan, even the Zionist Christians in here are confirming this.... because it doesn't actually deny the Jewish connection to the holy lands to accept that Muslims have connections there, as well as Christians. Its people like you who only care about weaponizing the situation and politicizing the conflict which are breathing your fetid air into the lungs of satans plan here.........
You're not even responding to anything we've been talking about. Of course the Muslims have connections to Palestine. They invaded it, remember?

Thunderian

Superstar
So there you go. These are the people who ruled Palestine and those are the Palestinians.
Thanks for your post, but it doesn't support the argument that the Palestinians were any kind of distinct or indigenous people. The evidence shows that the Palestinians we know and love today are mostly immigrants from all over the middle east, and that most of them don't have roots there that go back more than about 150 years. You only have to look at their last names to see this.

If someone has proof that the Palestinians have a clear history as a distinct people that goes back further than the creation of the state of Israel, now is the time to post it.

Good luck!

awakened32

Rookie
Thanks for your post, but it doesn't support the argument that the Palestinians were any kind of distinct or indigenous people. The evidence shows that the Palestinians we know and love today are mostly immigrants from all over the middle east, and that most of them don't have roots there that go back more than about 150 years. You only have to look at their last names to see this.

If someone has proof that the Palestinians have a clear history as a distinct people that goes back further than the creation of the state of Israel, now is the time to post it.

Good luck!
I wasn't responding to if Palestine was all indigenious or not, but you and Tempests debate if Palestine are a real people or not. Thats like saying British and Germans that have colonized the US aren't American and only Native Americans are. They sure are real Palestinian people, but not Indigenious if you're using the bible as a resource. If you're in college, they would probably give you an F , but that's a different story. You'd be required to ignore the bible and go by historical resources. If you're lucky and can find some great books on the subject and have a good understanding teacher, but u know the way the school system these days It's probably out of the cards!

Thunderian

Superstar
I wasn't responding to if Palestine was all indigenious or not, but you and Tempests debate if Palestine are a real people or not. Thats like saying British and Germans that have colonized the US aren't American and only Native Americans are. They sure are real Palestinian people, but not Indigenious if you're using the bible as a resource. If you're in college, they would probably give you an F , but that's a different story. You'd be required to ignore the bible and go by historical resources. If you're lucky and can find some great books on the subject and have a good understanding teacher, but u know the way the school system these days It's probably out of the cards!
I haven't used the Bible as a source once in this thread, have I? I have used Arab and Palestinian sources.

The argument that people are making is that the Palestinians of today are the indigenous people of Palestine, and that Jews just showed up one day and kicked them all out. That's not the case at all.

The Palestinians of today are mostly descendants of immigrants who came to Palestine for economic reasons in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. They are not a people, and by your definition, Jews are Palestinians, as well. And if you look at it that way, the Palestinians already have a state -- it's called Israel.

TokiEl

Superstar
I'm sure Palestinians are in Gaza and the West Bank for a reason. Also some of them are most likely of Lebanese stock and so have much Canaanite DNA. I am aware that just because they talk Arabic and Arabs possessed the Holy land for about 1000 years does not mean that all Palestinians are Arabs.

When Mark Twain toured the Holy land in 1867 he wrote that it was a desolate wasteland. And before the Jews returned in numbers in the 1880s and began buying land from Ottoman landowners and invite neighbouring Arabs to help till the land only about 300 000 people lived in the Holy land.

awakened32

Rookie
I haven't used the Bible as a source once in this thread, have I? I have used Arab and Palestinian sources.

The argument that people are making is that the Palestinians of today are the indigenous people of Palestine, and that Jews just showed up one day and kicked them all out. That's not the case at all.

The Palestinians of today are mostly descendants of immigrants who came to Palestine for economic reasons in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. They are not a people, and by your definition, Jews are Palestinians, as well. And if you look at it that way, the Palestinians already have a state -- it's called Israel.
No you're good, you weren't. And if you were using it as a resource that's good.
And actually I'm cool with ISRAEL but the other parties are not.

Here's the thing though. It's easy for me to say, hey, I was born in America, though I'm not White or Mohave, I'm American. So really whatever we decide between us on this forum isn't that hard.

It's NOT easy for Palestinian people to say they are Israeli or Jewish to say they are Palestinians. It seems complicated and they aren't willing to divide plots of land or be under one government. Since I'm not Semitic, I can't make this decision on their behalfs, but only try to understand.

However long it will take for the Jews and Palestinians to have some agreement and end wars will be all the way up until Jesus Christ return.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Philistines were a seafaring people probably from southeastern Turkey who moved in and established five cities on the Israeli coast in the 12th century BC. Samson fought them and king David conqered them. Evidently he didn't expel them so more wars would be fought by later kings. And Alexander the Great came and fought some and the Persians likewise and the Greeks again until Rome came and eventually kicked the Jews out of their own land.

And then the Arabs came in the 7th century and the idol of Islam had the nerve to establish himself on the Mount of God in Jerusalem. The Turks came and conquered in the 16th century and they were Muslim as well so not much change there. And Turkey lost the Middle East empire since they lost WW1. And on and on sigh...

War war and war.
The Palestinians have been said to be descendants of the Philistines (bearing Nephilim blood) or Canaanites but are also said to be Ishmaelites, a reason given to account for the never-ending war between them and the Israelis. So which is it? Those who propagate these theories should give the world a proper answer.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Palestinians have been said to be descendants of the Philistines (bearing Nephilim blood) or Canaanites but are also said to be Ishmaelites, a reason given to account for the never-ending war between them and the Israelis. So which is it? Those who propagate these theories should give the world a proper answer.
There were about 250 000 Muslims in the Holy land before Jews returned in numbers in the 1880s and purchased land from Ottoman landowners. Arabs were in control of the Holy land for about 1000 years up to the 16th century so most must be Arabs. As also their names and language attest to.

elsbet

Superstar
Couldn't help but notice Abbas and Bishara give the 'as above' signal...

Like Victoria Osteen...

Father Cantalamessa of the papal household...

Beyonce

And down...

DaVinci's John the Baptist

And again in The Last Supper..

Above and below... daVinci, again. Aristotle, I believe.

Hermaneutics are alive and well.

Oh and Mercury.. almost forgot.

This stuff is ancient, and it's all over the world.

Even Trump, though admittedly, he's often pointing to something, like the solar eclipse. I smh at that one but maybe he knows something we don't. Symbol of the old gods behind him. *arches eyebrow* Poseidon aka Neptune. hmph

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

"The argument that people are making is that the Palestinians of today are the indigenous people of Palestine"
Yet another intellectually compromised lie from you.
You and I are arguing, yet I dont recall ever stating that Palestinians were the indigenous populace of the area. I dont know who has that title, and neither do you. I am clearly stating that their is historical president of these discussed peoples in the area pre-dating the formation of Israel. So your entire premise of that paragraph, as well as the vast majority of what you have posted here, is something you made up because your arguments dont hold water (as usual).

I used to think people were being too harsh when they called you a shill and laughed at your comments, asking weather you got paid by the post or thread lol Now its pretty clear.... you and your coo-coo bananas "theories" have been eviscerated, as usual, yet you cant stop posting...... The only thing I can imagine which might motivate you to continue making such a fool out of yourself here is that some pittance of a payment gets kicked your way in compensation for the parts of your humanity and manhood you trade away with each post.......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're not even responding to anything we've been talking about. Of course the Muslims have connections to Palestine. They invaded it, remember?
Why dont you respond to the Zionist Christian posters in the thread whom have clearly stated your contentions are incorrect? Its obvious you are aware of their postings because you are trying to incorporate some of the points they shared into yet another, bizarre and compromised "defense" of your positions lol

Thunderian

Superstar
"The argument that people are making is that the Palestinians of today are the indigenous people of Palestine"
Yet another intellectually compromised lie from you.
You and I are arguing, yet I dont recall ever stating that Palestinians were the indigenous populace of the area. I dont know who has that title, and neither do you. I am clearly stating that their is historical president of these discussed peoples in the area pre-dating the formation of Israel. So your entire premise of that paragraph, as well as the vast majority of what you have posted here, is something you made up because your arguments dont hold water (as usual).

I used to think people were being too harsh when they called you a shill and laughed at your comments, asking weather you got paid by the post or thread lol Now its pretty clear.... you and your coo-coo bananas "theories" have been eviscerated, as usual, yet you cant stop posting...... The only thing I can imagine which might motivate you to continue making such a fool out of yourself here is that some pittance of a payment gets kicked your way in compensation for the parts of your humanity and manhood you trade away with each post.......
I wasn't talking to you.

elsbet

Superstar
Iirc, Esau intermarried with Ishmaelites, who also intermarried (Esau, that is) with the Canaanites, etc. Jacob and Esau.. a nation divided-- add to that, the existing rivalry between Isaac and Ishmael. Chaos ensues.

But the Arabs are descendants of Ishmael-- they may have intermarried with the Philistines or Canaanites (which is possible), but I'm not sure how they could be descended from them.

elsbet

Superstar
So what it sounds like we have arrived at is that yes, these people certainly have been there throughout the areas recorded history.
- We can agree that these Palestinian people are real and that their history in the area is established both scientifically and in scripture as well.
- We can agree that their history is so intertwined with the region and the Jewish peoples themselves, that they share not only cultural traits but actual Semitic DNA as well.
- We can agree that the Jewish peoples presence as everything from victims to rulers is well established in the area as well. Before there was a "Jewish" religion, there were the Hebrew/Semitic peoples who became the 12 Tribes, is this correct? If so, these peoples connection to the land cannot and should not be denied.
- We can agree that for the most part after the initial military campaigns on behalf of both armies concluded, these peoples enjoyed relatively conflict-free relations and that the Christian Crusades were a catalyst to the degeneration of relations between these two peoples (Jewish and Palestinian).

So the question now becomes, are these 2 groups of people truly interested in living by the morals of their faith and finding the decent and just route forward, together.... or will they squander the goodwill and resources the world has offered in order to disregard their own codes of ethics in an attempt to hasten events and "ownership" which they have such little actual control over?

- We can agree that for the most part after the initial military campaigns on behalf of both armies concluded, these peoples enjoyed relatively conflict-free relations and that the Christian Crusades were a catalyst to the degeneration of relations between these two peoples (Jewish and Palestinian
).

That is not my understanding-- just saying. I mean, the Catholics killed Protestants too. They are a religion unto themselves. The conflict imo goes back to Isaac and Ishmael.. Esau and Jacob.

Why didn't the Arabs want the Jews there prior to the Israeli state, during the British mandate? Both Jews and Muslims were there already.

elsbet

Superstar
You asked over and over, we gave you answers over and over.
Even the other Christian Zionists in the thread gave up on it yet here you are, still shilling for shekels I guess.....
My post is right above this one... here

I am curious what the reasoning is... no one ever talks about that.