War in Palestine

Thunderian

Superstar
Sela discovered that many records were looted by the Israeli army and hidden in Israeli archives. She published multiple books of Palestinian photographs in an effort to make all of her findings public.

In the past, activists and researchers have asserted that Israel purposely hides vital records in order to avoid exposing Israeli war crimes, including wide-scale massacres of Palestinians, forced expulsions and home demolitions.

Sela's research uncovered a different kind of hidden history, one that tells of Palestinian existence long before the creation of Israel. Her new documentary Looted and Hidden: Palestinian Archives in Israel includes never-before-seen visual images of Palestinian history that the Israeli army looted from archives in Beirut

follow the two links you will arrive at the truth, the article itself self evident . why do you think israeli army loots every image recordings of palestinians ? why ?
I followed the links, and all I saw was an ad for a movie, and an interview with a woman who makes some claims. I don't see any proof. You understand what proof is, right?

TokiEl

Superstar
Was it called "Philistine" first? Were the people called "Philistines"? Because as was posted above, the Torah sure is clear about that eh (good ol David and Goliath)?
We have all already established that these people lived there among the Jewish peoples, previous to the Roman re-naming.
The Philistines were a seafaring people probably from southeastern Turkey who moved in and established five cities on the Israeli coast in the 12th century BC. Samson fought them and king David conqered them. Evidently he didn't expel them so more wars would be fought by later kings. And Alexander the Great came and fought some and the Persians likewise and the Greeks again until Rome came and eventually kicked the Jews out of their own land.

And then the Arabs came in the 7th century and the idol of Islam had the nerve to establish himself on the Mount of God in Jerusalem. The Turks came and conquered in the 16th century and they were Muslim as well so not much change there. And Turkey lost the Middle East empire since they lost WW1. And on and on sigh...

War war and war.

awakened32

Rookie
From a "Neutral" non religious source. HISTORY.COM type in Palestine. I cant link anything here because your forum limits my rights.

"Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians, Mamelukes and Islamists."

The Assyrians and Babylonians are the oldest.

"From about 1517 to 1917, the Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.
When World War I ended in 1918, the British took control of Palestine. The League of Nations issued a British mandate for Palestine—a document that gave Britain the responsibility of establishing a Jewish national homeland in Palestine—which went into effect in 1923."

"In 1947, the United Nations proposed a plan to partition Palestine into two sections: an independent Jewish state and an independent Arab state, with Jerusalem as internationalized territory. "

So there you go. These are the people who ruled Palestine and those are the Palestinians. Add on that there's a large Christian population, Jewish and other religions. I'd be very wary about attacking that country, you will only hurt your own kind. The problem is the division of land, it seems the Jews and Arabs they aren't in agreement.

@TempestOfTempo @Thunderian

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
From a "Neutral" non religious source. HISTORY.COM type in Palestine. I cant link anything here because your forum limits my rights.

"Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians, Mamelukes and Islamists."

The Assyrians and Babylonians are the oldest.
No they are not. God promised Abraham that land about 1800BC and God led the Israelites from bondage in Egypt into that land about 1400BC. So that was one sloppy conclusion based on i don't know ten minutes of research. Assyria invaded the northern Israel kingdom about 700BC and took the ten tribes there captive back beyond Euphrates and Babylon invaded the southern Israel kingdom about 600BC and took the two tribes there captive to Babylon for 70 years.

"From about 1517 to 1917, the Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.
When World War I ended in 1918, the British took control of Palestine. The League of Nations issued a British mandate for Palestine—a document that gave Britain the responsibility of establishing a Jewish national homeland in Palestine—which went into effect in 1923."

"In 1947, the United Nations proposed a plan to partition Palestine into two sections: an independent Jewish state and an independent Arab state, with Jerusalem as internationalized territory. "
And the Jews declared their section the State of Israel on May 14 1948 but the Arabs wanted it all and attacked Israel the day after... and they are still trying to get it all.

So there you go. These are the people who ruled Palestine and those are the Palestinians. Add on that there's a large Christian population, Jewish and other religions. I'd be very wary about attacking that country, you will only hurt your own kind. The problem is the division of land, it seems the Jews and Arabs they aren't in agreement.
Go back to school or rather spend more than ten minutes researching something before you sprout your shite around here. If Islam doesn't recognize the state of Israel it is impossible to come to any agreement.

awakened32

Rookie
No they are not. God promised Abraham that land about 1800BC and God led the Israelites from bondage in Egypt into that land about 1400BC. So that was one sloppy conclusion based on i don't know ten minutes of research. Assyria invaded the northern Israel kingdom about 700BC and took the ten tribes there captive back beyond Euphrates and Babylon invaded the southern Israel kingdom about 600BC and took the two tribes there captive to Babylon for 70 years.

And the Jews declared their section the State of Israel on May 14 1948 but the Arabs wanted it all and attacked Israel the day after... and they are still trying to get it all.

Go back to school or rather spend more than ten minutes researching something before you sprout your shite around here. If Islam doesn't recognize the state of Israel it is impossible to come to any agreement.
Dude, people are not willing to accept the biblical evidence of Jews, so what I posted was from a neutral history site. It only matters what God says, but we live in a world where everything is dictated on science, historical evidence.

I want to see what people find acceptable. I really don't care, I don't claim to be an expert and not really part of this debate. But its a lot better than instigating war . Instigating war is not the Christian way. War should only come as part of defense and freedom. Asking people to come fight you isn't.

Also you still didn't answer if you're living in Israel or not.

TokiEl

Superstar
Dude, people are not willing to accept the biblical evidence of Jews, so what I posted was from a neutral history site. It only matters what God says, but we live in a world where everything is dictated on science, historical evidence.
God do not care what people are willing to accept or not. He has said and written down what will happen to those who come against Israel or bother themselves with Jerusalem. People are being buried because they will not listen to God. They are deceived by idols or ideologies which trick them to try their luck in war and terror against Israel. God is defending her !

awakened32

Rookie
God do not care what people are willing to accept or not. He has said and written down what will happen to those who come against Israel or bother themselves with Jerusalem. People are being buried because they will not listen to God. They are deceived by idols or ideologies which trick them to try their luck in war and terror against Israel. God is defending her !
That I totally understand.
And back to your other post:
The problem with historical evidences , even those that are neutral is that the conquerors have written it. So if Assyrians have taken over the Israelites land, texts such as this may only be recorded what's left in the bible and removed from official scholarly sources. Then the problem is the bible is not a respected source. And of course, God doesn't care what people think. He is King of the Jews.

And what do you think of this summary? https://www.gotquestions.org/anti-Semitism.html

So I think what I'm trying to say, its really hard to debate with a secular person if they don't believe the Christian bible as a reference. Same reason why the US is having so much trouble keeping laws based on the bible, the left vs the right. It's half don't want it and half do. Most of the time trying to find what logic they can understand first i believe should be used and work into it.

TokiEl

Superstar
The problem with historical evidences , even those that are neutral is that the conquerors have written it. So if Assyrians have taken over the Israelites land, texts such as this may only be recorded what's left in the bible and removed from official scholarly sources. Then the problem is the bible is not a respected source. And of course, God doesn't care what people think. He is King of the Jews.
That's right. God is the King of the Jews.

Assyria did invade the northern kingdom of Israel in about 700BC and took the ten tribes there captive and so those tribes got lost in history. But they are not lost to God and i suspect most of the world today got Israeli blood pumping through their veins.

But the tribes of Judah and Benjamin in the southern kingdom of Israel continued to live in the land before being captured by Babylon in about 600BC. Many escaped to Egypt but most ended up in the Middle East and never returned when Cyrus the Great conquered Babylon about 70 years after. But some Jews went home and rebuilt Jerusalem and the Temple. And there they were until Rome about 2000 years ago kicked them out of the land for good. That is until our day when they returned just as God foretold.

So I think what I'm trying to say, its really hard to debate with a secular person if they don't believe the Christian bible as a reference. Same reason why the US is having so much trouble keeping laws based on the bible, the left vs the right. It's half don't want it and half do. Most of the time trying to find what logic they can understand first i believe should be used and work into it.
Well we're at the threshold of the Apocalypse now so i would concern myself with getting right with God or the King of the Jews who is Jesus Christ. What is written must come to pass and i am awake and shouting from the rooftop.. Wake up sleepers! It's time!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

enjoy this song these girls ancestors as old as Christianity itself and beyond on that land- Bethlehem girls school i think
This is one of the coolest things I have seen on this site, thank you for that.
I wonder, how do Dumbdarian and the rest reconcile the treatment the Christian Palestinians (and other Christians as well) at the hands of Israel? Do they not count because they share ethnic bonds with the Muslims of the area? But those Muslims are Semitic peoples right? And if that is the reason, how do they then reconcile the treatment Christians from abroad (even the US) receive in Israel?
The Philistines were a seafaring people probably from southeastern Turkey who moved in and established five cities on the Israeli coast in the 12th century BC. Samson fought them and king David conqered them. Evidently he didn't expel them so more wars would be fought by later kings. And Alexander the Great came and fought some and the Persians likewise and the Greeks again until Rome came and eventually kicked the Jews out of their own land.

And then the Arabs came in the 7th century and the idol of Islam had the nerve to establish himself on the Mount of God in Jerusalem. The Turks came and conquered in the 16th century and they were Muslim as well so not much change there. And Turkey lost the Middle East empire since they lost WW1. And on and on sigh...

War war and war.
"And then the Arabs came in the 7th century"
Hold up a sec, yall said the Palestinians were Arabs earlier. But here you are contending that they are a people separate from Arabs and that much later into the history we are exploring, some actual Arabs showed up on the scene?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Just an observation, but I find the dance eerily similar to the Scottish sword dance as seen here:

Although, the Palestinians appear to be having more fun while they’re dancing. :)
Breakdancin and Capoeria lol
Universal movements are found in various artistic and sporting cultures around the world...... its a beautiful thing to me. Imo its proof of the family of man.

Edit: How does it relate to this, "cultural masterwork"?

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Assyria did invade the northern kingdom of Israel in about 700BC and took the ten tribes there captive and so those tribes got lost in history. But they are not lost to God and i suspect most of the world today got Israeli blood pumping through their veins.

But the tribes of Judah and Benjamin in the southern kingdom of Israel continued to live in the land before being captured by Babylon in about 600BC. Many escaped to Egypt but most ended up in the Middle East and never returned when Cyrus the Great conquered Babylon about 70 years after. But some Jews went home and rebuilt Jerusalem and the Temple. And there they were until Rome about 2000 years ago kicked them out of the land for good. That is until our day when they returned just as God foretold.

Well we're at the threshold of the Apocalypse now so i would concern myself with getting right with God or the King of the Jews who is Jesus Christ. What is written must come to pass and i am awake and shouting from the rooftop.. Wake up sleepers! It's time!
"Well we're at the threshold of the Apocalypse now"
You dont make that call and humans are advised against devising our own estimations for when the final battles and etc take place, let alone when the day of final judgement arrives..... these are part of Gods plan and God alone decides and knows when that almighty decree will arrive to us.
But it does fit with your death-cult, war-at-ANY-cost provocational behavior on here.

awakened32

Rookie
You dont make that call and humans are advised against devising our own estimations for when the final battles and etc take place, let alone when the day of final judgement arrives..... these are part of Gods plan and God alone decides and knows when that almighty decree will arrive to us.
But it does fit with your death-cult, war-at-ANY-cost provocational behavior on here.
It's always good to get right with God but yea we don't know when that is. Proof? https://biblehub.com/matthew/24-36.htm We don't know the date or the hour.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

And what do you think of this summary? https://www.gotquestions.org/anti-Semitism.html

So what it sounds like we have arrived at is that yes, these people certainly have been there throughout the areas recorded history.
- We can agree that these Palestinian people are real and that their history in the area is established both scientifically and in scripture as well.
- We can agree that their history is so intertwined with the region and the Jewish peoples themselves, that they share not only cultural traits but actual Semitic DNA as well.
- We can agree that the Jewish peoples presence as everything from victims to rulers is well established in the area as well. Before there was a "Jewish" religion, there were the Hebrew/Semitic peoples who became the 12 Tribes, is this correct? If so, these peoples connection to the land cannot and should not be denied.
- We can agree that for the most part after the initial military campaigns on behalf of both armies concluded, these peoples enjoyed relatively conflict-free relations and that the Christian Crusades were a catalyst to the degeneration of relations between these two peoples (Jewish and Palestinian).

So the question now becomes, are these 2 groups of people truly interested in living by the morals of their faith and finding the decent and just route forward, together.... or will they squander the goodwill and resources the world has offered in order to disregard their own codes of ethics in an attempt to hasten events and "ownership" which they have such little actual control over?

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Exactly as I thought. All you need to do is answer one question, and you can't.
Just keep reading Dumbdairan, even the Zionist Christians in here are confirming this.... because it doesn't actually deny the Jewish connection to the holy lands to accept that Muslims have connections there, as well as Christians. Its people like you who only care about weaponizing the situation and politicizing the conflict which are breathing your fetid air into the lungs of satans plan here.........

z gharib

Veteran
This is one of the coolest things I have seen on this site, thank you for that.
you well come ,that was one of my favs

I wonder, how do Dumbdarian and the rest reconcile the treatment the Christian Palestinians (and other Christians as well) at the hands of Israel? Do they not count because they share ethnic bonds with the Muslims of the area?
from some of the guys' posts on this forum, i understand that they even didn't count them as Christians, such a blind hatred!,they even hate their language -but where is our sense of justice,fairness----is not 'do unto others as you.....' or 'don't treat others what.....'the core, the central message of every religion besides Worshiping only God?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
"And then the Arabs came in the 7th century"
Hold up a sec, yall said the Palestinians were Arabs earlier. But here you are contending that they are a people separate from Arabs and that much later into the history we are exploring, some actual Arabs showed up on the scene?
Many ethnicities were in the Holy land and still are.

But it is God's land and the line of Abraham Isaac Israel and their children were custodians or stewards of that land.

Arabs have no claim to that land. They can live there but ought to observe the Israeli law of the land.

Anyway i've read the Book so know there will be no peace until the Prince of Peace comes down from Heaven.

TokiEl

Superstar
But the brethren know.

You may not know but we know.

1 Thessalonians 5 1Now about the times and seasons, brothers, we do not need to write to you. 2For you are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief. 5For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness.