War in Palestine

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm sure it is more nuanced then you present, even if that is the case, why does that decision doom innocent women and children now?
Which innocent women and children are you referring to? As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza, the people of Gaza will be in danger. But it's because Hamas is putting them in danger, not because Israel is targeting them.

It's clear Thunderian who holds the upper the hand here, and the constant threat is beneficial to achieve certain political/religious goals. I disdain Hamas and militant tactics but I can understand why an angry teen or twenty something with no prospects might want to join them. Doesn't matter about the past it matters about the now.
Exactly, which is why the Palestinians need to find someone to represent their best interests as a people, instead of continuing to wage a holy war against the Jews.

Thunderian

Superstar

Woke

Rookie
1 or 2 rockets sent by hamas should never mean mass genocide to Palestinians civilians that have done nothing but simply live. That is not self defense that is murder. Its clear to see that hamas has significantly less power than Israel and its foolish to think that they are doing the right thing at the expense of thousands of innocent lives.

Which innocent women and children are you referring to? As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza, the people of Gaza will be in danger. But it's because Hamas is putting them in danger, not because Israel is targeting them.

Exactly, which is why the Palestinians need to find someone to represent their best interests as a people, instead of continuing to wage a holy war against the Jews.

Non-Combatants are killed all the time in Palestine, which include women and children. You know as well as I do it's a thing, as with any military operation. Again lethality count isn't even close.

Israeli over-response is great propaganda for Hamas. This whole freakshow is good for the far-right Israeli's and the Islamic radicals. Look, Palestine does not represent an existential threat to Israel. It's time to truly allow humanitarian concerns to be addressed, be the bigger party here and say, I will show you mercy.

I hope Palestinians will learn to adopt a truly non-violent means of resistance, as I do think it is the only chance they have of saving themselves, but that is easy for me to say from the comfort of America.

Thunderian

Superstar
1 or 2 rockets sent by hamas should never mean mass genocide to Palestinians civilians that have done nothing but simply live. That is not self defense that is murder. Its clear to see that hamas has significantly less power than Israel and its foolish to think that they are doing the right thing at the expense of thousands of innocent lives.
Mass genocide? It may shock you to learn that not only is there no mass genocide taking place in Palestine, but the growth of the Palestinians as an ethnic or national group presently exceeds the global average. There is no Palestinian genocide. You only believe there is because your sources of information are stuff like Electronic Intifada.

elsbet

Superstar
Recon or assassination mission? Anyway point taken, you’re not wrong, but the response to that from the Israelis will be much more lethal than the rockets will ever be.

Plus you really can’t deny that Gaza is one of the worst places you could be born into it. I can’t think of a more painful and desperate place, and Israel certainly does have responsibility for this.

And here I am once again between the Israelis can do no wrong or the damn Jews are behind every evil in the world.
Ehh... idk. When people light their own sh** on fire, I tend to wonder how much of the trouble is their own making. The article said recon, so I'm going by that... they knew exactly what was going to happen in response. Bottom line is they'd rather die (or as aljazeera says of the suicide mission: martyr themselves and have a street named for them) than let the Jews live there in peace.

The people I feel sorry for are the ones who want no part of it-- they have no representation. Their government invests in the "war" effort, incites their neighbors against the *enemy* and in the fallout, their families must be treated rather in Israeli hospitals. So in that sense, yes-- bad place to live. But there are worse places.

elsbet

Superstar
Yeah man the civilian casualty rate over the years is pretty damn high no matter what the Israeli government says who they target, and the lethality rate from these periodic escalations isn't even close man.

It's easy for me to say, even though we both know I am morally correct, that the Palestinians should not engage in violent resistance. I'm not from there though, and I can understand why desperate people do desperate things because as I said, I can't think of worse place to live and man its just the economics of the situation, Israel has all the power here and they bear responsibility for the real as hell suffering that is going on everyday.
No, they don't.

elsbet

Superstar
400 rockets. Civilian casualties.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Do you guys notice the trend here with Dumbdarian? Havent yall noticed his patterns yet?
- Posters were not replying to his threads.
- Posters weren't falling for his trolling tactics in threads started by other people here either.
- He initiates more provocative threads which dont garner much attention......
- He then starts threads which are almost guaranteed to get people riled up and going at each other, minimizing legit discussion here while centering the posting efforts around his provocations. However if you notice, hes aware that posters have had enough of his games so he starts threads with titles such as "War in Palestine" and "China's persecution of Muslims intensifies" in order to rook in posters to engage in his drama-fests. Straight up, he dosent care about any of what this site is supposed to represent.... people like Dumbdarian are a complete determent to this site and consciousness in general.

z gharib

Veteran

this explains something

'Israel provoked the Palestinians'
At least seven Palestinians have been killed in Israeli attacks on the coastal enclave since Monday, in the worst violence between the two sides since the 2014 war.

The latest escalation erupted late on Sunday when Israel launched a botched raid in Gaza that killed seven other Palestinians and one of its commanders.

Hamas and other armed factions on Monday fired over 400 rockets or mortar bombs at Israel, with Israel responding with dozens of air raids.
The Palestinian Shehab news agency reported that civilian buildings, the Al-Aqsa TV channel and the Al-Amal hotel were all targeted by Israeli strikes.

Turkey criticised Israel's response to the rocket fire, with Ibrahim Kalin, a spokesman for Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, calling the strikes "brutal" and illegal, state news agency Anadolu said.
The German Foreign Office also condemned Israel's air strikes, saying: "There can be no justification for this violence against innocent civilians."

Meanwhile, the Palestine Liberation Organisation said Israel was solely responsible for the surge in fighting. In a statement, it called on the international community to protect citizens in Gaza.

Mohammad Oweis, a Palestinian-American political analyst, told Al Jazeera that the ceasefire would only hold "as long as the Israelis do not provoke the Palestinians".

"The Israelis provoked the Palestinians into this latest round of fighting. They are the ones who need to stop.

"They seem to have learnt from Donald Trump that by provoking people, attacking them verbally and physically, [can] change facts and the reality on the ground."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/palestinians-announce-gaza-ceasefire-israel-181113152045040.html

Thunderian

Superstar
I like how, on the one hand, there can be no justification for violence against innocent civilians, but on the other hand, the violent actions of the Palestinians against innocent Israeli civilians are justified.

You only have to see the martyr celebrations for the Palestinians that have been killed to know that they are neither innocent, nor civilian. Ironically, the only innocent Palestinian civilian from this most recent conflict was killed by one of the Hamas rockets that landed in Israel.

I was reading the book of Amos and came across this scripture, please forgive me for I know it’s not the religion section, however, it seems relevant to me. Maybe prophecy about Gaza perhaps? Is there a such things as coincidences? I’m still not sure there is.

Amos 1:6-8 KJV

6Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:

7But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

8And I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and I will turn mine hand against Ekron: and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish, saith the Lord GOD.

I know that some believe the Philistines are the Palestinians of today (Christians that is)

&

Then there is this scripture that seems to be interrelated to one another, is this also a prophecy too?

Zephaniah 2:2-5

2Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you.

3Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

The Judgment on the Philistines
(Jeremiah 47:1-7)

4For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

5Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the LORD is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

I’ve been chewing and gnawing away at the OT lately. Interesting scriptures to come across as per this thread, gaza being the hot topic as of late.

Last edited:

Woke

Rookie
Ive seen enough real photos to know that Israel is not as good they present themselves
Mass genocide? It may shock you to learn that not only is there no mass genocide taking place in Palestine, but the growth of the Palestinians as an ethnic or national group presently exceeds the global average. There is no Palestinian genocide. You only believe there is because your sources of information are stuff like Electronic Intifada.
Have you been there? Have you seen the photos? Do you know anyone going through this? These are the facts that nobody is talking about. Its disgusting how you can just sit your ungrateful ass in the states and just utter this bs I have no idea what your issue with the innocent babies, children, and families that are caught up in this is. To be honest you sound a lot like a zionist shill.

Last edited:

Woke

Rookie
This is mass genocide. Israel attacks them with the excuse of fighting hamas while targeting hospitals and schools. They do not want this population to flourish and have a deep rooted hatred for palestinians which you would know nothing about. Hamas is not a threat and never has been.

One last thought before I go. I do not say this by any means to upset or offend anyone here especially those of the Islamic faith.

Galatians 1:8

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Is it possible that because your prophet received another gospel and that because of that you all are unfortunately accursed? Thus why this is happening to the Philistines/Palestinians? I can’t see no other explanation.

What I see taking place in the middle east, is exactly these two prophecies occuring now &
I strongly believe God will not relent until they all reanounce the Islamic faith that has brought nothing but death & destruction on their people & devastation to their lands. They are uprooted from their homes & everything is being taken from them.

Whether those of the Islamic faith want to acknowledge that God warned us long before hand about Islam and how it came to be in

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

The bible forewarned us about Islam. God wants you to turn away from this accursed gospel you received from a fallen angel. Even Mohammed knew something was wrong with him and believed he was possessed. How many red flags does your own prophet need to give to you to ring the bells and then the light comes on and you have that epiphany moment?

You need to repent, repent and reanounce Islam and Turn to Jesus Christ for salvation because I do not see The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob relenting anytime soon.

Time for bed, have a geat evening everyone.

Last edited:

Woke

Rookie
One last thought before I go. I do not say this by any means to upset or offend anyone here especially those of the Islamic faith.

Is it possible that because your prophet received another gospel and that because of that you all are unfortunately accursed? Thus why this is happening to the Philistines/Palestinians? I can’t see no other explanation.

What I see taking place in the middle east, is exactly these two prophecies occuring now &
I strongly believe God will not relent until they all reanounce the Islamic faith that has brought nothing but death & destruction on their people & devastation to their lands. They are uprooted from their homes & everything is being taken from them.

Whether those of the Islamic faith want to acknowledge that God warned us long before hand about Islam and how it came to be in

The bible forewarned us about Islam. God wants you to turn away from this accursed gospel you received from a fallen angel. Even Mohammed knew something was wrong with him and believed he was possessed. How many red flags does your own prophet need to give to you to ring the bells and then the light comes on and you have that epiphany moment?

You need to repent, repent and reanounce Islam and Turn to Jesus Christ for salvation because I do not see The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob relenting anytime soon.

Time for bed, have a geat evening everyone.
You are sincerely lost May Allah Guide you to the straight path Ameen