War in Palestine

rainerann

Star
Who calls pro-Israel trolls ? That's right a troll !

Israel is back just as God foretold. And if you got a problem with that then take it up with God.

Islam with the consent of the United Nations has terrorized the state of Israel for 70 years now.

And that is the fact.
I think you need to reread the book of Ezekiel.

"Thus says the Lord God, Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing." Ezekiel 13:2

This is how modern Zionism would be described or do you really think that people like Theodore Herzl were the righteous called to help restore Israel and remove the detestable things? You are following people who follow their own spirit rather than the spirit of God. They want to restore Israel as a venture of egoism for the way being dispersed across the nations represents visible evidence of the judgment of God according to their own teachings. It is understandable, but you can't force the favor of God. It comes through the practice of righteousness and not because of genealogical claims. If you have a problem with this, take it up with God.

Why don't you also look this up Ezekiel 13:15-16 while you're at it. See the Bible is about learning about the character of God. It isn't about getting a lucky rabbit's foot that you can wave in front of someone as though this was going to intimidate them to comply with what you are saying. Ezekiel is the best and the worst book for the garden variety Zionist because they can butcher something that gives so much insight so easily.

TokiEl

Superstar

"Thus says the Lord God, Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing." Ezekiel 13:2
You are following your own spirit when you claim that God in His book do not foretell that He will bring His people back to His land.

This is how modern Zionism would be described or do you really think that people like Theodore Herzl were the righteous called to help restore Israel and remove the detestable things?
This has nothing to do about righteousness or the lack thereof but God making good on His promise.

They want to restore Israel as a venture of egoism for the way being dispersed across the nations represents visible evidence of the judgment of God according to their own teachings.
They want to live in peace and prosper in the land of their God but Islam and the UN are desperately trying to deny them that right.

See the Bible is about learning about the character of God. It isn't about getting a lucky rabbit's foot that you can wave in front of someone as though this was going to intimidate them to comply with what you are saying.
You have no clue what the Bible is about. You could not correctly interpret a prophecy if your soul depended on it.

rainerann

Star
You are following your own spirit when you claim that God in His book do not foretell that He will bring His people back to His land.

This has nothing to do about righteousness or the lack thereof but God making good on His promise.

They want to live in peace and prosper in the land of their God but Islam and the UN are desperately trying to deny them that right.

You have no clue what the Bible is about. You could not correctly interpret a prophecy if your soul depended on it.
"Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives," (Ezekiel 13:22)

The Bible is always about righteousness. If this were not true, the people would not have spent 40 years in the wilderness with Moses. It is always about seeking righteousness according to scripture. To say otherwise is to follow your own spirit.

TokiEl

Superstar
"Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives," (Ezekiel 13:22)

The Bible is always about righteousness. If this were not true, the people would not have spent 40 years in the wilderness with Moses. It is always about seeking righteousness according to scripture. To say otherwise is to follow your own spirit.
Concerning the return of the Jews you are just speaking from your own spirit while this is what the Spirit says.

Ezekiel 36 22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. 23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land."

Thunderian

Superstar
I think the religious component can be a distraction, to be honest. There are plenty of Zionists who don't believe in God, and Israel is a legitimate state, regardless of what prophecy may or may not say.

So, based on what we know from sources other than the Bible, we can firmly say that there was no "Palestinian" people before Yasser Arafat and the KGB invented them. The land we call Palestine today has been called Palestine for a long time, and the people who lived there were all called Palestinians, whether they were Jew or Arab. But there was never a unified Palestinian culture, or language, or anything else. There has never been a Palestinian nation in history, ever.

The KGB has controlled the "Palestinian" cause from the start. Arafat and Abbas were both trained in Moscow and acted on their behalf for their entire lives. It's no secret that the Russians have been pulling most of the big strings in the middle east for a long time.

"[T]he Islamic world was a waiting petri dish in which we could nurture a virulent strain of America-hatred, grown from the bacterium of Marxist-Leninist thought. Islamic anti-Semitism ran deep... We had only to keep repeating our themes -- that the United States and Israel were 'fascist, imperial-Zionist countries' bankrolled by rich Jews." — Yuri Andropov, former KGB chairman​

The Palestinian people who exist today are the unfortunate result of three-quarters of a century of lies. Lies about the Jews and about the Palestinian Arabs. They both have a right to be on the land, and anyone who seriously looks into the matter will have to agree with that. But while the Jews have been busy building a state for themselves, the evidence of which is there to see, all the Palestinians have done is attack Israel. There has never been a serious national effort made on behalf of the Palestinian people. They have only ever been used as a stick to beat the Jews with. I want Jews and Arabs to live in peace, but there won't be any real peace until people accept the basic facts about how they got where they are now.

elsbet

Superstar
You are contradicting yourself here.

Furthermore, your stance seems to be that foreign Zionists are somehow “entitled” to live on property someone else rightfully & legally owned & inhabited already, even if that meant the owners had to be killed or vacated by force.

How is that right?
How do you think the previous owners got it, Claire?

He who lives by the sword...

Nevertheless-- and you may have already considered this-- the role that the Catholics (Jesuits) play in this shouldn't be overlooked.

People are still comparing throwing rocks to throwing grenades, tear gas and shooting bullets?
RockETS.

Big difference.

phipps

Star

I agree and can I just add that the focus is Jesus Christ. The Bible encourages us to keep our eyes on Him. We should follow His teachings and He is our example of how we should live our lives here on earth.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

This is how modern Zionism would be described or do you really think that people like Theodore Herzl were the righteous called to help restore Israel and remove the detestable things? You are following people who follow their own spirit rather than the spirit of God. They want to restore Israel as a venture of egoism for the way being dispersed across the nations represents visible evidence of the judgment of God according to their own teachings. It is understandable, but you can't force the favor of God. It comes through the practice of righteousness and not because of genealogical claims. If you have a problem with this, take it up with God.

Why don't you also look this up Ezekiel 13:15-16 while you're at it. See the Bible is about learning about the character of God. It isn't about getting a lucky rabbit's foot that you can wave in front of someone as though this was going to intimidate them to comply with what you are saying. Ezekiel is the best and the worst book for the garden variety Zionist because they can butcher something that gives so much insight so easily.
You broke it down beautifully....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think the religious component can be a distraction, to be honest. There are plenty of Zionists who don't believe in God, and Israel is a legitimate state, regardless of what prophecy may or may not say.

So, based on what we know from sources other than the Bible, we can firmly say that there was no "Palestinian" people before Yasser Arafat and the KGB invented them. The land we call Palestine today has been called Palestine for a long time, and the people who lived there were all called Palestinians, whether they were Jew or Arab. But there was never a unified Palestinian culture, or language, or anything else. There has never been a Palestinian nation in history, ever.

The KGB has controlled the "Palestinian" cause from the start. Arafat and Abbas were both trained in Moscow and acted on their behalf for their entire lives. It's no secret that the Russians have been pulling most of the big strings in the middle east for a long time.

"[T]he Islamic world was a waiting petri dish in which we could nurture a virulent strain of America-hatred, grown from the bacterium of Marxist-Leninist thought. Islamic anti-Semitism ran deep... We had only to keep repeating our themes -- that the United States and Israel were 'fascist, imperial-Zionist countries' bankrolled by rich Jews." — Yuri Andropov, former KGB chairman​

The Palestinian people who exist today are the unfortunate result of three-quarters of a century of lies. Lies about the Jews and about the Palestinian Arabs. They both have a right to be on the land, and anyone who seriously looks into the matter will have to agree with that. But while the Jews have been busy building a state for themselves, the evidence of which is there to see, all the Palestinians have done is attack Israel. There has never been a serious national effort made on behalf of the Palestinian people. They have only ever been used as a stick to beat the Jews with. I want Jews and Arabs to live in peace, but there won't be any real peace until people accept the basic facts about how they got where they are now.
So you have admitted here in both the title and post of this very thread which you started, that there IS a Palestine and that there ARE Palestinian peoples..... the rest of this garbled garbage you have posted here serves nothing but to highlight your dishonesty, hypocrisy and intellectually deficient arguments.

TokiEl

Superstar
So you have admitted here in both the title and post of this very thread which you started, that there IS a Palestine and that there ARE Palestinian peoples..... the rest of this garbled garbage you have posted here serves nothing but to highlight your dishonesty, hypocrisy and intellectually deficient arguments.
Syrians Lebanese Jordanians etc in the Holy land were told one day by the PLO to call themselves Palestinians.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Syrians Lebanese Jordanians etc in the Holy land were told one day by the PLO to call themselves Palestinians.
Thats odd, they have been referred to as "Palestinians" throughout history right? So do you only recognize that they have been Palestinian since the PLO allegedly advised them to do so? Do you have some sort of proof of what you are contending here? Because Im not saying you are incorrect, I just dont know about what you typed. But a few links from you would be helpful to investigate the matter further myself.

TokiEl

Superstar
Thats odd, they have been referred to as "Palestinians" throughout history right? So do you only recognize that they have been Palestinian since the PLO allegedly advised them to do so? Do you have some sort of proof of what you are contending here? Because Im not saying you are incorrect, I just dont know about what you typed. But a few links from you would be helpful to investigate the matter further myself.
Rome conquered Judea about 2000 years ago and called the land Syria Palaestina.

Those that call themselves Palestinians today are Arabs.

Thunderian

Superstar
Please go through my post and respond to the dishonesty, hypocrisy and intellectually deficient arguments, if you can.

If not, can you post a single bit of proof from before the 1960's that the Palestinians are anything other than an invented people?

There is no such thing as an “invented people” and it’s frankly a bit nauseating to hear.

About as nauseating as religious justifications for or against Israel, or for or against Palestine.

This thread turned out like I predicted.