War in Palestine

The
One last thought before I go. I do not say this by any means to upset or offend anyone here especially those of the Islamic faith.

Galatians 1:8

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Is it possible that because your prophet received another gospel and that because of that you all are unfortunately accursed? Thus why this is happening to the Philistines/Palestinians? I can’t see no other explanation.

What I see taking place in the middle east, is exactly these two prophecies occuring now &
I strongly believe God will not relent until they all reanounce the Islamic faith that has brought nothing but death & destruction on their people & devastation to their lands. They are uprooted from their homes & everything is being taken from them.

Whether those of the Islamic faith want to acknowledge that God warned us long before hand about Islam and how it came to be in

Galatians 1:8

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

The bible forewarned us about Islam. God wants you to turn away from this accursed gospel you received from a fallen angel. Even Mohammed knew something was wrong with him and believed he was possessed. How many red flags does your own prophet need to give to you to ring the bells and then the light comes on and you have that epiphany moment?

You need to repent, repent and reanounce Islam and Turn to Jesus Christ for salvation because I do not see The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob relenting anytime soon.

Time for bed, have a geat evening everyone.
I somewhat agree, but the same applies to the self-proclaimed “Jews” ——even MORE so because they met, rejected & even HATE the Lord Jesus Christ. They deny the Messiah.

I feel empathy for the Muslims & Palestinians because I still have hope for them. I truly believe that they have simply been deceived through no fault of their own, but that they can still be reached.

The Zionists & those who today call themselves “Jews”, however, have no moral convictions, no sense of humanity, are completely devoid of compassion & worse than being deceived, they KNOW the truth, but reject it & discard it as trash for their own earthly gain. Like Lucifer, they refuse to submit to God, but instead, wish to BE ABOVE God.

Speaking of prophetic curses, remember when Jesus was arrested & the multitudes of Jews cried out “Crucify him! Crucify Him!!” .....But Pilate could not find Jesus guilty of anything to put Him to death for so he said he washed his hands of this man’s blood(execution)?

It was the Jews who cried out, “His blood (execution) be upon us and our children!”

They cursed themselves & their own descendants.

They are the Zionists of today. Jesus calls them the “Synagogue of Satan” for a reason.

Just something to think on.

I like how, on the one hand, there can be no justification for violence against innocent civilians, but on the other hand, the violent actions of the Palestinians against innocent Israeli civilians are justified.
You are contradicting yourself here.

Furthermore, your stance seems to be that foreign Zionists are somehow “entitled” to live on property someone else rightfully & legally owned & inhabited already, even if that meant the owners had to be killed or vacated by force.

How is that right?

Would YOU just cheerfully vacate YOUR home that you & your family owned, lived in, worked hard to pay for if some soldiers broke down your door & told you to get out?

I know if they tried that here, there would definitely be shots exchanged.

I don’t think any violence is ever good, but there ARE times when it IS necessary.

Self-defense and protection of your property being two important ones.

z gharib

Veteran
The resignation of far-right Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman in protest of the Gaza truce could trigger early elections as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu already grapples with the biggest corruption scandal in Israel's history

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes, using special "Zionist" facts that you are unable to counter because the Jews control everything.
Facts! Indeed. After all of these years, you have accepted the fact that Palestine and Palestinians are real.
Reach for the stars and dont worry..........
1542401342980.png

Thunderian

Superstar
Furthermore, your stance seems to be that foreign Zionists are somehow “entitled” to live on property someone else rightfully & legally owned & inhabited already, even if that meant the owners had to be killed or vacated by force.
That's not what happened. The myth that a bunch of European Jews just showed up in Palestine one day and kicked out all the hapless indigenous Arabs is not based on fact.

phipps

Star
Old Covenant Israel

The Old Testament is full of God's promises to His people Israel. But these were not simply one-sided vows. They were two-sided covenants that required absolute compliance from both parties.

After God helped the Israelites escape from Egypt, He entered into a covenant with them (Exodus 19:1-8). He said that Israel was to become a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. They were to spread God's light to all people on Earth (see Isaiah 60:1-3). But this covenant was conditional to obedience:

"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine" (Exodus 19:5).

The promise involved an “if.” Later, King David and his son Solomon were told that their family would always be on the throne of Israel, if they would obey:

"If
thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee a man on the throne of Israel" (1 Kings 2:4).

This promise was repeated in 1 Kings 9:5-7:

"Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man on the throne of Israel. But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statues which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods and worship them: Then I will cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, I will cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people."

Forfeiting the Blessing

Deuteronomy 28:1-14 contains a list of blessings God promised to Israel—the most wonderful blessings ever given. Again, these promises were conditional to obedience. Strict warnings were given about the curses that would occur if Israel chose not to obey.

Unfortunately, Israel did not keep God's commands, and became even more corrupt than the nations around them (2 Kings 17:6-23). Disobedience barred Israel from receiving its promised blessings.

In fact, all of Israel's tribes except Judah and Benjamin were carried away into captivity by the king of Assyria and disappear from history. A century and a half later, even Judah was plucked from the Promised Land and scattered in the Neo-Babylonian Empire.

Nevertheless, some remained faithful to God even in exile. Daniel and his friends were willing to face death rather than disobey God.

God gave Israel a second chance. They were to return to their land after 70 years of exile (Jeremiah 31:10-14; Isaiah 43:1-13) and rebuild the temple. They would again have the opportunity to be witnesses to the nations (Micah 4:1-4; 5:2-6; Zechariah 8:20-23). Again, all these promises were conditional to obedience (Zechariah 6:15).

Daniel’s prophecies predicted the coming of the Messiah, but Israel rejected the Messiah, forfeiting its covenant role and the covenant promises:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord" (Matthew 23:37–39).

So who is Israel now?

When the Jewish nation rejected the Messiah, the Gospel was spread to all nations. All who believe in the name of Jesus can now become the spiritual descendants of Abraham (Galatians 3:16, 29; Romans 4:16; 9:3-8).

The apostle Paul calls Christians “the Israel of God” and “the circumcision.” God gave circumcision to Abraham as a symbol of belonging to God's people. When Paul refers to all Christians as “the circumcision,” he reminds us that the Kingdom of God and the covenant promises associated with it were taken from the Jews and passed on to spiritual Israel. This new circumcision is not of the body but of the heart.

"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder" (Matthew 21:43-44).

Any who permit Christ to transform them and to change their character receive the new name of “Israel,” just as Jacob did thousands of years ago.

Jesus did not choose 12 disciples by accident. Just as the 12 patriarchs were the founders of ancient Israel, so these 12 men are the foundation stones of new Israel (Matthew 19:28; Luke 22:30). The subsequent choice of 70 others is modelled after the choice of 70 elders by Moses in ancient Israel (Numbers 11:16).

A Spiritual Tree

The real Israel of God is "a remnant chosen by grace" (Romans 11:5). In Romans 11:17-24, Paul speaks of the olive tree that represents Israel. The branches (Jews) were broken off because of unbelief and the wild olive shoots (Gentiles) were grafted in to share in the nourishment of the tree.

The natural branches could be grafted back into the tree if they accepted the conditions. God is no respecter of nations or individuals. All who turn to Him will be accepted:

"For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him" (Romans 10:12).

"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:26).

"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you" (John 15:5-7).

The new Israel inherits God’s covenant promises. Those who have accepted Christ become the chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God (Compare 1 Peter 2:9-10 with Exodus 19:5-6).

The human race is in desperate need of redemption. God yearns to forgive and cleanse (John 3:16; 1 Timothy 2:4). It is the role of the Church to carry this news to the world.

phipps

Star
While it is honourable to encourage peace among nations, Christians who are captured by headlines in the Middle East are prone to wander from the biblical message that God is looking for a people who are not seeking to build a physical temple in Jerusalem, but a spiritual temple in their own hearts. Only through the indwelling of God’s Spirit will we ever truly find peace.

God does not have one method of salvation for Jews and a different one for non-Jews. Everyone is saved the same way under the same program—by grace through faith. Paul uses the analogy of an olive tree to explain that all Gentiles who are saved are grafted into the stock of Israel. “And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root [supports] thee” (Romans 11:17, 18).

The Christian religion is based on a Jewish manual called the Bible. (In this light, it is difficult to understand how any professed Christian could be anti-Semitic.) Christianity is not a new religion, but rather the completion of the Jewish faith. So with this in mind, we can now better understand what Paul meant when he said, “And so all Israel shall be saved” (Romans 11:26). Some take this verse to mean that God will ultimately save all literal Jews. If this were true, it would contradict every principle of God’s dealings with humans throughout history and Scripture. God is not a racist. In Jesus’ eyes, “There is neither Jew nor Greek” (Galatians 3:28).

We are saved based on choices we make regarding God’s provision, not on national status or physical citizenship. But if, when Paul says that “all Israel will be saved,” he is speaking of spiritual Israel, and if we understand that we become a “true Jew” only by a choice, then it all makes sense.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
While it is honourable to encourage peace among nations, Christians who are captured by headlines in the Middle East are prone to wander from the biblical message that God is looking for a people who are not seeking to build a physical temple in Jerusalem, but a spiritual temple in their own hearts. Only through the indwelling of God’s Spirit will we ever truly find peace.

God does not have one method of salvation for Jews and a different one for non-Jews. Everyone is saved the same way under the same program—by grace through faith. Paul uses the analogy of an olive tree to explain that all Gentiles who are saved are grafted into the stock of Israel. “And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root [supports] thee” (Romans 11:17, 18).

The Christian religion is based on a Jewish manual called the Bible. (In this light, it is difficult to understand how any professed Christian could be anti-Semitic.) Christianity is not a new religion, but rather the completion of the Jewish faith. So with this in mind, we can now better understand what Paul meant when he said, “And so all Israel shall be saved” (Romans 11:26). Some take this verse to mean that God will ultimately save all literal Jews. If this were true, it would contradict every principle of God’s dealings with humans throughout history and Scripture. God is not a racist. In Jesus’ eyes, “There is neither Jew nor Greek” (Galatians 3:28).

We are saved based on choices we make regarding God’s provision, not on national status or physical citizenship. But if, when Paul says that “all Israel will be saved,” he is speaking of spiritual Israel, and if we understand that we become a “true Jew” only by a choice, then it all makes sense.
This is very interesting, thank you. What came to my mind while reading it is how the secular Zionists have merged with certain Orthodox actors in order to hasten all these Jewish prophesies, which interestingly enough they have been explicitly warned against doing just such actions. There are some ultra-Orthodox Jewish people who really try and live by the law of their faith and scriptures, and incidentally they are among the most fair and just of Jewish peoples in Israel and they often stand with the Palestinians and other marginalized populations.

For those and other stances and the fact they reject that Israel is even supposed to exist in its present form, they face persecution and ostracization.... but I give them much respect for going against the grain in order to stand for whats right.

rainerann

Star
Do you guys notice the trend here with Dumbdarian? Havent yall noticed his patterns yet?
- Posters were not replying to his threads.
- Posters weren't falling for his trolling tactics in threads started by other people here either.
- He initiates more provocative threads which dont garner much attention......
- He then starts threads which are almost guaranteed to get people riled up and going at each other, minimizing legit discussion here while centering the posting efforts around his provocations. However if you notice, hes aware that posters have had enough of his games so he starts threads with titles such as "War in Palestine" and "China's persecution of Muslims intensifies" in order to rook in posters to engage in his drama-fests. Straight up, he dosent care about any of what this site is supposed to represent.... people like Dumbdarian are a complete determent to this site and consciousness in general.
I agree with the point you are making here. These threads are cesspools for trolls now.

I think it was in this video where the girl who works with AIPAC says that she doesn’t tell people she works with AIPAC. She just says she is a “supporter of Israel.” The dishonesty of the people who troll in order to “support” Israel is profound.

There is way too much trolling in these discussions and I think it will only start getting worse as technologies advance for it. One of these videos said that there was a program that searches the internet for forums and other places that discuss Israel and will notify the user.

There was a post by a new user recently that made me think of this.

Either way, this video is relevant to just about every thread that comes up on this subject from here on out. Highly recommend. It is a deep look at the perspective that we are being given of the Israel/Palestinian conflict because of the investment that is being made to advertise this narrative to us by the lobby.

It is very hard to get to the root of what is actually happening because there is a lot of money and manipulation preventing it by large entities representing israel’s interest.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree with the point you are making here. These threads are cesspools for trolls now.

I think it was in this video where the girl who works with AIPAC says that she doesn’t tell people she works with AIPAC. She just says she is a “supporter of Israel.” The dishonesty of the people who troll in order to “support” Israel is profound.

There is way too much trolling in these discussions and I think it will only start getting worse as technologies advance for it. One of these videos said that there was a program that searches the internet for forums and other places that discuss Israel and will notify the user.

There was a post by a new user recently that made me think of this.

Either way, this video is relevant to just about every thread that comes up on this subject from here on out. Highly recommend. It is a deep look at the perspective that we are being given of the Israel/Palestinian conflict because of the investment that is being made to advertise this narrative to us by the lobby.

It is very hard to get to the root of what is actually happening because there is a lot of money and manipulation preventing it by large entities representing israel’s interest.
Indeed.
For most of my time here I have assumed that posters may be very wrong and very passionate (myself included) about our perspectives, but I believed that we were all engaging in honest dialog. Recently I am having to accept however that there are posters here who, while I dont know if they are an outright paid shill or not, their activity produces negative outcomes for the sites poster interaction and its obviously intentional.

It can make communication more difficult no doubt, but it also helps me to appreciate the conscious community here more as well. And that includes you too homie :)

TokiEl

Superstar
Who calls pro-Israel trolls ? That's right a troll !

Israel is back just as God foretold. And if you got a problem with that then take it up with God.

Islam with the consent of the United Nations has terrorized the state of Israel for 70 years now.

And that is the fact.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Who calls pro-Israel trolls ? That's right a troll !

Israel is back just as God foretold. And if you got a problem with that then take it up with God.

Islam with the consent of the United Nations has terrorized the state of Israel for 70 years now.

And that is the fact.
NO, it isnt. Not as God foretold anyways.... at least not as he foretold it to actual Jewish peoples.

TokiEl

Superstar
NO, it isnt. Not as God foretold anyways.... at least not as he foretold it to actual Jewish peoples.
Yes God foretold in His book that He would return His people to His land.

Furthermore this is God speaking...

Leveticus 25 23"The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me."