War in Palestine

DesertRose

Superstar
LOL Why lie? I distinctly wrote #nomorewarsforisrael everyone can see you are twisting my words and advocating violence for Israel such trickery! :D
This is what I posted:
Once again: Arabs lived there from time immemorial and the land is Muslim land!
we do not care about Sykes-picot nationalities.
All these oppressors need to do is correct the human rights situation and make that pox of a state just.
Then perhaps they can have a truth and reconciliation move like the Apartheid state of South Africa did.
Until that happens the fake history attempts and wars for Israel will continue.
Occupiers and oppressors will never win in this world or the next God willing.
We expect nothing right from the killers of Palestinians who must be related to the killers of the Prophets peace be upon them.. Hearts as hard as rocks but even harder!

Warning for the sqeamish:
Media shows violence visited upon Gaza

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
No she didnt.
And you are an all-the-way-live clown. Goodbye and hope you get the professional and spiritual help you need.
Anybody who is somewhat awake knows that Russia and Islam are about to attack Israel again. That is the GogMagog war and it will not end well for them. The attackers will be buried in Israel.

TokiEl

Superstar
LOL Why lie? I distinctly wrote #nomorewarsforisreal everyone can see you are twisting my words and advocating violence for Israel such trickery! :D
I sincerely think you want war. Islam has tried to invade Israel how many times now ? How many terror tunnels rockets knife stabbings and car rammings in the name of Islam ? You can fool yourself and libtards but you don't fool a grown up man. You participate and/or approve of terrorism against the whole world really. You and your buddies Freemasonry have made this world a living hell. And for that i'm sure the Holy one of Israel will know where to accommodate you and your buddies.

DesertRose

Superstar
You are not a grown 'up' man you are a liar who trolls on here.

Talking to you is useless it is like throwing pearls before swine. (Good Biblical quote;))
You are in essence and essentially a serious waste of time and of zero importance.
You support oppressors, oppression and wars for israel. May you reap a just reward for that unless you repent, cease and follow the right guidance.
https://jamesperloff.com/2016/08/31/the-war-on-christianity-part-ii-the-abomination-and-blasphemy-of-christian-zionism

May God guide you to that which is better. Ameen.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You support oppressors, oppression and wars for israel. May you reap a just reward for that unless you repent, cease and follow the right guidance.
It is you who support oppressors wars and terrors against Israel Christians and the whole world. And so you will reap what you have sown... unless you repent and come out of your murderous religion.

Thunderian

Superstar
"If the Palestinians, up until about 70 years ago, were not a distinct people"
If you are so hot on "evidence", produce some to support this ridiculous claim of yours. Because in this thread alone you have listed 3, separate dates which the Palestinians have not "existed" before lol
You're the one who says the Palestinians were a people. Why don't you produce some evidence of this?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're the one who says the Palestinians were a people. Why don't you produce some evidence of this?
Except that you started a thread about "Palestine" and referred to her residents as "Palestinians" a few pages ago you shifting, shuffling numbskull.
So which is it, are they real as you have admitted here? Or did you misrepresent your true opinion of the matter in order to gain trolling traction because people hadn't been paying attention to you?
You dont really have to answer because most everyone here (including your clique of mouth breathers) knows the answer is..... both.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Expect that you started a thread about "Palestine" and referred to her residents as "Palestinians" a few pages ago you shifting, shuffling numbskull.
So which is it, are they real as you have admitted here? Or did you misrepresent your true opinion of the matter in order to gain trolling traction because people hadn't been paying attention to you?
You dont really have to answer because most everyone here (including your clique of mouth breathers) knows the answer is..... both.
I clearly noted "the people who call themselves Palestinians today".

You have no proof there was a Palestinian nation at any time in history, do you?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I clearly noted "the people who call themselves Palestinians today".

You have no proof there was a Palestinian nation at any time in history, do you?
You dithering, dunderheaded doppelganger of dip-stickery.........
Posters here on both sides have already agreed that these people were there when the Romans re-named the area.
We just havent agreed on what they were called.
Then, here comes Dumbdarian, late to the party and lacking the basic cognitive skills required to keep up with the other posters in this thread whom are attempting to support his wack-a-doo "theories" lol

Edit: Thread title "war In Palestine"
From your 4th post "they haphazardly lobbed bombs at Palestinian innocents"
From your 5th post: "handed control over to the Palestinians"
and "gifted it to new Palestinian state. The nations of the world lined up with offers of any kind of aid the Palestinians might have needed to build something beneficial the Palestinian people."
and "What did the Palestinians do?"
From your 6th post: "no right to be in Palestine,"
That was just from the first page and im not interested in cut and pasting more since that was sufficient to prove you are a pathetic lying troll who should be ashamed of his activities here.

Last edited:

awakened32

Rookie
^ LOL. Tempest: I found this online, tho I'm not at home to fully research it.

"The name Palestine was given to the territory by the Romans after the expulsion of the Jewish people from the land. The name Palestine comes from the Philistine people who were the mortal enemies of the Jewish people at the time. In the story of David and Goliath, Goliath was a Philistine. Palestine literally means “Land of the Philistines.”

Also: Now, there is a clear distinction between the Palestinian people and the Israeli people. Not just in Jews and Arabs, but the citizens (regardless of religion) of Israel and the citizens of the Palestinian government. Due to their conditioning, there is absolutely no way for the Palestinian people to be joined with Israeli society at any point in the future. There is no way this will happen. It is also impossible to move them anywhere else. As a result of this stalemate, the only solution is a 2-state solution.

Will get home later to find more..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
^ LOL. Tempest: I found this online, tho I'm not at home to fully research it.

"The name Palestine was given to the territory by the Romans after the expulsion of the Jewish people from the land. The name Palestine comes from the Philistine people who were the mortal enemies of the Jewish people at the time. In the story of David and Goliath, Goliath was a Philistine. Palestine literally means “Land of the Philistines.”

Oh you are very correct here. I thought these bible believers already knew that its was called Philistine historically as well as in their own scriptures. I think they do, I just think they like to play dumb. A lot. lol

Thunderian

Superstar
The name Palestine was given to the territory by the Romans after the expulsion of the Jewish people from the land.
If it was called Palestine after the Jews were expelled, then any "Palestinians" would have arrived after the Jews. So the Jews were there first. Glad that's settled.

Thunderian

Superstar
You dithering, dunderheaded doppelganger of dip-stickery.........
Posters here on both sides have already agreed that these people were there when the Romans re-named the area.
We just havent agreed on what they were called.
Then, here comes Dumbdarian, late to the party and lacking the basic cognitive skills required to keep up with the other posters in this thread whom are attempting to support his wack-a-doo "theories" lol

Edit: Thread title "war In Palestine"
From your 4th post "they haphazardly lobbed bombs at Palestinian innocents"
From your 5th post: "handed control over to the Palestinians"
and "gifted it to new Palestinian state. The nations of the world lined up with offers of any kind of aid the Palestinians might have needed to build something beneficial the Palestinian people."
and "What did the Palestinians do?"
From your 6th post: "no right to be in Palestine,"
That was just from the first page and im not interested in cut and pasting more since that was sufficient to prove you are a pathetic lying troll who should be ashamed of his activities here.
Is this more of that "honest dialogue" you were speaking of? Why can't you just respond respectfully to posts?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If it was called Palestine after the Jews were expelled, then any "Palestinians" would have arrived after the Jews. So the Jews were there first. Glad that's settled.
Was it called "Philistine" first? Were the people called "Philistines"? Because as was posted above, the Torah sure is clear about that eh (good ol David and Goliath)?
We have all already established that these people lived there among the Jewish peoples, previous to the Roman re-naming. That is accepted historical fact and its not being disputed here other than your usual "who's on first" routine. So were they "Palestinian Israelis" by your estimation? Whom was there before the Jewish peoples?

You showcase yourself as such a wretched person on here, cant you come up with any better provocations than these compromised flailings?

Thunderian

Superstar
Can anyone tell us what the "Palestinans" were called before they were known as Palestinians? If they existed, they would have had a name. Right?