War in Israel?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Jeremiah 16 kjv

14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

Wigi

Veteran
Looks like Gog and Magog, it's brewing everything is done so people are told to choose a side. Another church set on fire, a mosque received graffitis saying 'the crusades will restart', antifa is told to side with Muslims and lgbt flag waving during Pro-Palestinian protest.
Tptb wants a cataclysm to happen asap it's just obvious at this point and hamas throwing that many rockets suddenly seems strange to me.

A politically and racially aggravated attack against a minority faith community.

To one, Boris Johnson, Dominic Raab and Robert Jenrick are compelled to convey their personal dismay; "This shameful racism has no place in our society," cries Johnson. "Disgusting, disgraceful, deeply disturbing, vile, criminal," exclaim Raab and Jenrick. Johson expresses his solidarity with the Jewish community ahead of their festival, Shavuot.

The Met Police are mobilised. A helicopter is deployed to search for the cars in question. Four arrests are made, and the aggressors remain in police custody, awaiting sentencing.

The other is also a politically and racially aggravated assault against a minority faith community. But instead, there is only silence and indifference from the ministers of the British Cabinet. This is despite the fact that the assault is greater in magnitude, as it transgresses from the verbal, to the physical.

There are dozens more such assaults recorded routinely, particularly against Muslim women, who are easy targets.

If I did not know any better, I would think there was a double standard.

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others," yes?

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 22.48.05.png

AdjeYen

Established
Looks like Gog and Magog, it's brewing everything is done so people are told to choose a side. Another church set on fire, a mosque received graffitis saying 'the crusades will restart', antifa is told to side with Muslims and lgbt flag waving during Pro-Palestinian protest.
Tptb wants a cataclysm to happen asap it's just obvious at this point and hamas throwing that many rockets suddenly seems strange to me.
No, it's not, sorry, but it isn't even close to Yajuj and Majuj.
Since there is no Dajjal (anti-christ), Isa or Mahdi, there can't be Yajuj and Majuj.

Aero

Superstar
The actual infiltration is unclear. All I'm saying is there's a lot of stage presence here. Why is it all necessary, or why wasn't the manufactured nature concealed more?

The Agrarian

Veteran
Show your true colours, Zionists. Tell us why you think that it is acceptable, legitimate, desirable, nay justified, for Israel to bomb innocents.
They can't. And won't.
Most pro-Zionists have taken a permanent marker to half the New Testament to justify worshipping their own historical enemy.

If they only knew how much those settlers DESPISE Christianity. Its industrial-strength gas-lighting that keeps em' coming back to defend their abuser.

The Agrarian

Veteran
"Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony. But like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth.
But we were already too late..."

They are part of the problem... the all seeing eye, kabalah, the fallen, freemasonry... Vatican they are all related. Just like Vigilant says Symbols rule the world not words... Choose a side or choose Jesus Christ.
Interestingly, Black Cube was the private Israeli spy agency hired by Harvey Weinstein.

Always defending their own.
Especially the sex offenders.

Just noticing.
(If we're still allowed to do that.)