War Games

justjess

Superstar
They could have done the mature thing and renegotiated with trump..not everything has to end in violence. China renegotiated with trump..they didn’t freak out and attack us over it.
The entire world does not have to bow down to the USA and it’s ego or its presidents ego Lisa. It took ages to get Iran to negotiate to begin with, they kept their end in good faith and then WE DIDNT and we said FUCK YOU and shit out on our own commitments. I wouldn’t have been willing to renegotiate either.

This is entirely different than a trade agreement with China. This is nuclear fucking weapons and about safety - not the economy. Get your head out of your ass.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The entire world does not have to bow down to the USA and it’s ego or its presidents ego Lisa. It took ages to get Iran to negotiate to begin with, they kept their end in good faith and then WE DIDNT and we said FUCK YOU and shit out on our own commitments. I wouldn’t have been willing to renegotiate either.

This is entirely different than a trade agreement with China. This is nuclear fucking weapons and about safety - not the economy. Get your head out of your ass.
Well, Trumps gameplan for this situation is probably about as real as the China deal he's been promising for months is only a few days away...... non-existent.

Lisa

Superstar

Kinda seems like the world dies do that..at least either his president...obama not so much..he went and brown nosed and bowed down to others and called it good. Lol!

People renegotiate stuff all the time..no need to get crazy over it. Just because your scare and In panic mode doesn’t mean war will come of this..if so I would think the Iranians would have started it already.

justjess

Superstar
Iran did not renegotiate. They are not willing to. He risked our safety.

Nothing has come of it with North Korea. Nothing has yet to come of it with China.

His strong arm tactics are suited for business. Not so much for politics.

Lisa

Superstar
A warning?

China launches its nuclear-capable, hypersonic nuclear missile DF-26 which 'could reach US territory and sink aircraft carriers' in a military drill
By Billie Thomson For Mailonline07:45 EST 08 Jan 2020 , updated 07:51 EST 08 Jan 2020

Attachments

Lisa

Superstar
I wonder now that Iran’s top general is dead if we will see a more quieter Iran while they figure out what they’re gonna do now? Sounds like that guy was the brutal power behind their military.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I wonder now that Iran’s top general is dead if we will see a more quieter Iran while they figure out what they’re gonna do now? Sounds like that guy was the brutal power behind their military.
maybe so
see T's speech?
so new sanctions... wait and see - if they do not fully back down like he wants i think he will bring the hammer down soon
they responded per drudge and said last night was a "slap"...

Lisa

Superstar
maybe so
see T's speech?
so new sanctions... wait and see - if they do not fully back down like he wants i think he will bring the hammer down soon
they responded per drudge and said last night was a "slap"...
No, I didn’t see his speech, I’ll look for it, thanks!

Ya, sounds like he will give them a chance then.

Well, the foreign minister was saying that they didn’t want war. I still think that taking out that general weakened them quite a bit and they are scrambling to keep up appearances.

Lisa

Superstar
Don’t mess with trump!

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump blames Barack Obama for giving Iran the cash to buy missiles flung at U.S. bases—as he offers to 'embrace peace' and claims Tehran is 'standing down' but warns of 'hypersonic weapons' and 'lethal and fast' attacks

Or Trudeau?
Justin Trudeau vows to 'get answers' after Ukrainian passenger jet crash in Iran that killed 176, including 63 Canadians, as Tehran refuses to hand over jet's black box

ohhi9876

Veteran
No, I didn’t see his speech, I’ll look for it, thanks!

Ya, sounds like he will give them a chance then.

Well, the foreign minister was saying that they didn’t want war. I still think that taking out that general weakened them quite a bit and they are scrambling to keep up appearances.
makes sense

ohhi9876

Veteran
Don’t mess with trump!

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump blames Barack Obama for giving Iran the cash to buy missiles flung at U.S. bases—as he offers to 'embrace peace' and claims Tehran is 'standing down' but warns of 'hypersonic weapons' and 'lethal and fast' attacks

Or Trudeau?
Justin Trudeau vows to 'get answers' after Ukrainian passenger jet crash in Iran that killed 176, including 63 Canadians, as Tehran refuses to hand over jet's black box
strange about the plane

ohhi9876

Veteran

• Iran has the largest fighting force in the Middle East, with half a million ground troops and the same in reserve
  • Due to a relative lack of air force power, Tehran has devoted much of its multi-billion dollar budget to missiles
  • Despite this vast ballistic array, there were no casualties in last night's strikes on two American bases in Iraq
  • US and European government sources claim that the retaliation missiles deliberately missed the troops
  • More humiliating is the possibility that Iran missed its human targets out of sheer military incompetence
  • Despite a technological gulf with the US - the most advanced military in the world - Iran still poses a threat
  • Its navy has evolved into a fearsome maritime guerrilla force capable of strangling the Strait of Hormuz
  • Meanwhile uranium enrichment has increased to weapons-grade levels and Tehran could be making a WMD

Lisa

Superstar

• Iran has the largest fighting force in the Middle East, with half a million ground troops and the same in reserve
  • Due to a relative lack of air force power, Tehran has devoted much of its multi-billion dollar budget to missiles
  • Despite this vast ballistic array, there were no casualties in last night's strikes on two American bases in Iraq
  • US and European government sources claim that the retaliation missiles deliberately missed the troops
  • More humiliating is the possibility that Iran missed its human targets out of sheer military incompetence
  • Despite a technological gulf with the US - the most advanced military in the world - Iran still poses a threat
  • Its navy has evolved into a fearsome maritime guerrilla force capable of strangling the Strait of Hormuz
  • Meanwhile uranium enrichment has increased to weapons-grade levels and Tehran could be making a WMD
I wonder how other muslim middle eastern nations are viewing all this? We just took out what seems was the actual force behind Iran’s threats and we didn’t even have to go to war to do it. Not like we had to do to get Saddam. Makes ya wonder...

ohhi9876

Veteran
I wonder how other muslim middle eastern nations are viewing all this? We just took out what seems was the actual force behind Iran’s threats and we didn’t even have to go to war to do it. Not like we had to do to get Saddam. Makes ya wonder...
interesting ... well iraq wants us out now ...

ohhi9876

Veteran
"No draft, and definitely no draft by text message: U.S. Army warns of hoax
The U.S. military has been an all-voluntary force since 1973 when a draft was last in effect.

The fake texts urge the recipients to contact the sender and report to the nearest branch for "immediate departure to Iran." One also threatens recipients with a fine and prison sentence if they fail to report for duty."

truly strange times we are in!

Lisa

Superstar
"No draft, and definitely no draft by text message: U.S. Army warns of hoax
The U.S. military has been an all-voluntary force since 1973 when a draft was last in effect.

The fake texts urge the recipients to contact the sender and report to the nearest branch for "immediate departure to Iran." One also threatens recipients with a fine and prison sentence if they fail to report for duty."

truly strange times we are in!
I always get the irs hoax callers...they leave the dumbest messages, but people believe them I suppose because they keep calling.