Voodoo in french tv reality

Dodo

Rookie
Hey everyone.

Yesterday me and my wife were having a dinner with my family and we noticed something strange with my 12yo cousin. She was drawing on her school book a voodoo doll and used a needle on it we were like wtf are you doing and she said she saw this on tiktok famous account of french tv reality named Carla. We explained To Her it was wrong To do that and she then understood but she had no idea what she was doing this is really disturbing because these people are really really famous in France especially among kids ! So i checked if it was fake or not and Guess what, this is not fake this Carla from "les marseillais à Miami " was really doing this To get famous and To wish other people from the show death and even To their kids.... she admitted doing this To get famous before joinning this tv show.

So fcked up

Remember Princess and the frog? Childhood movie. So much witchcraft and voodoo. Damn, the African people are obsessed with witchcraft than the europeans.

Ps. Im African. It's a fact haha. Not making a stereotypical assumption. I believe in God ao obvs i never do these kind of evil things. I've learnt storirs where people associate with this