Virginia Riot Or Situation False Flaggish

makeorbreak

Established
Anyone see The Manchurian Candidate? A political candidate is found to be under the control of an outside entity. Does it seem to anyone else that Donald Trump is doing everything to tear the country apart from the inside? With a near zero approval rating, he's not doing much to turn things around but, in fact, seems to be deliberately trying to sabotage matters. Manchurian candidate? Either that or he's tired of the job and is too stubborn to quit. He wants to be fired maybe.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Refugees 2017 - United States And Israel
http://www.rense.com/general96/refugees2017.html

It's been a month, and Virginia police investigators have grudgingly agreed Heyer did not die in the three car pile-up. The woman prone on the second car was not Heyer. Rather, farther up the sidewalk, Heyer collapsed and died due to cardiac arrest.

Last edited:

makeorbreak

Established
My remarks about Trump were half tongue-in-cheek but recent developments really makes one wonder if I'm off the mark completely.

Speaking of someone wanting to get themselves fired, the ESPN employee who recently wrote online that Trump is a white supremecist who surrounds himself with white supremecists. Trump wants her fired.

Whether she is fired or not and whether she's right about him being a white supremecist or not is not the point. She is guilty of slander according to the law. She can legally say she thinks he is a white supremecist and that is her opinion. She cannot say he is without backing it up with hard evidence. Free speech and slander are not the same thing.

makeorbreak

Established
I'm only repeating what one guest on CNN said about her wanting to get fired. He said her shows ratings were dropping and she probably wants to be free to move to another network. Sounds possible, doesn't it?

The Zone

Star
That's going to be hard to prove. ESPN is reeling these days and working on a double standard. Dastardly Disney owns them and all the people working their are hard core liberals. The thing is, there are a lot of people who voted for Trump that watch games. Most are still willing to watch their teams but not their overall programming. We do not need politics in sports. But this situation could explode for ESPN is in a no win situation. If they fire her, black counterparts will raise hell. If they keep her, they lose more viewership. I think in time they will move her off prime time due to a ratings drop. If others rant then, they may think about how hard it is to get a paycheck in sports media thes days.

makeorbreak

Established
Look at the stats. Millenials are abandoning tv and tv sports. Maybe, the writing is on the wall no matter what the networks try.