Virginia Riot Or Situation False Flaggish

The Zone

Star
I get what you're saying, but nobody here is advocating hate groups nor are they flying their flag. And they've even spoken against them and what they stand for. There comes a point when a thread turns into a merry-go-round of sorts. As the creator of the thread, I never denied that white sups were in Charlottesville nor that they were anything other than a fringe group that is on its dying breath. They cling to the right and a white president after four years of a black president to try and kick a little fire into their cause. But rational and objective observers see that they are pretty much defeated already and that there is no reason to kick up but so much fuss as they are like a cat hanging on by a paw to the balcony after living eight of their lives. Logistics suggest they will never come back into power if they ever were. The problem is that many on the so called left are trying to lump every white christian or non for that matter who are conservative into their group. That brings less criticism toward the group in that it is concentrated on who is attacking them which is Antifa and the media saying, they too are nazis. The absolute beautifully comical irony in all of this is that Antifa, itself, is acting far more fascist as a group. That in turn confuses people and fully illustrates how everything is turned upside down as black is white and wrong is right which is the play to begin with. Until we realize that much of this is fabricated and thee depths of the agenda, it is impossible to get past our emotions for a clear take or view. Only in hindsight will most understand the game and how it was played and how dumbed down society was used against itself by creating their own prison when they had free will only to lose it.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Starbucks CEO Faces Backlash After Suggesting Violence and Hatred Towards Whites is Acceptable
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/starbucks-ceo-faces-backlash-suggesting-violence-hatred-towards-non-whites-unacceptable/
upload_2017-8-21_19-1-4.png

George Soros Is Taking The United States Of America, And WE Are Letting Him. I Thought WE Were Stronger Than This.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-is-taking-the-united-states-of-america-and-we-are-letting-him-i-thought-we-were-stronger-than-this/

RESOLUTION 777:TO RENAME THE "WHITE" HOUSE. Petition
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/resolution-777to-rename

Petition to label Antifa as terrorists hits 100k signatures required for White House response
https://www.rt.com/usa/400331-antifa-terrorists-petition-white-house/

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Starbucks CEO Faces Backlash After Suggesting Violence and Hatred Towards Whites is Acceptable

He said that violence committed by racist white people against minorities is bad. How does that equate to promoting senseless violence against innocent white people? Lol I see nothing in that tweet that says "violence toward whites is acceptable".

Last edited:

TMT

Star
Quit being lazy and research the situation. It is absolutely real, proven and has a documentary in the works about the company.
No it's not.

But Trump did have actors that he paid to make a crowd when he first announced he was running for president.

mecca

Superstar
I think there are paid protesters but these rent-a-mob screenshots seem fake.

This is some epic level twisting of words. Like, a fucking genie that takes sadistic delight in warping your wished would have to bow to that...

If I say that I believe we need to do something about shooting POC, that doesn't mean I believe they should start shooting white folks.

polymoog

Superstar
What about the voting that takes place? How do they rig that?
the voting is rigged in the big cities through several means:
1. voting machine fraud. go to youtube and look at the dieboldt programmer testifying in court about it being rigged. the machines can be rigged as well to only record votes or change votes for people. friends have voted in philadelphia on machines that refused to accept barry sanders, for example. nothing was done, of course.
2. bussing in people from other areas
3. dead voters voting
4. illegals (like in CA) voting

big cities are controllable. in small towns, people know each other and there seems to be less of a chance of corruption. small town people are usually honest. big cities with crime and corruption are easily tweaked.

with this past election, ive concluded that hillary was supposed to win this election with the vote rigging, but to everyones surprise, the vast numbers of deplorables throughout the country were overwhelmingly for trump (or simply anti-clinton, like a lot of bernie people (think DNC)).

i agree-- no one is elected, but i think in this case, the bilderbergs still have their puppet since they have all of their goldman sachs/NWO goons in the WH, despite having a populist president. although hillary was their favorite for warp-speed human enslavement, theyll take trump and use his popularity with the masses and create severe dissention by aiding the anti-trump/liberal side. then, they can push harder with the anti free speech laws/hate speech stuff, crack down on freedom of assembly, and other agendas.

its a no win situation, unless trump really starts telling the truth (9-11, fed reserve, etc.).

polymoog

Superstar
This is some epic level twisting of words. Like, a fucking genie that takes sadistic delight in warping your wished would have to bow to that...

If I say that I believe we need to do something about shooting POC, that doesn't mean I believe they should start shooting white folks.
no. its horseshit for him to even bring race or color into the conversation when both extremes are the problem. by saying that "POC" (ridiculous PC terminology, by the way) are targeted by bigotry and violence is disingenuous. in todays politically charged atmosphere, its the whites and white males that are being sent messages by MSM and hollywood to be punched and attacked.

makeorbreak

Established
The American people have a real dilemma on their hands. They have a president (small p added on purpose to show lack of respect) who is undeniably unfit for the job and dangerous for his lack of knowledge and experience. The "master negotiator" is now complaining that Canada and Mexico are being too rough at the NAFTA negotiating table. Before the election, we heard about how he could negotiate with the best of them and win! Where are his negotiating skills now that the country needs them? That said, the country is also being torn apart by the rift between those who want to deny their country's history and those who want to maintain it so others can learn from it. If political correctness were followed, of course, every statue, monument and painting of American (capital A added on purpose because of the respect I hold for those in the country willing to put up with all the bullshit they've had to so far but not those who are burying their heads in the sand and denying the fact they are the "ugly Americans") heroes and other notable historical figures needs to be taken down, covered up or hidden away somewhere. Yes, all of America's treasured heroes have flaws, from the first slave owning Presidents to the man who supposedly tried to free the slaves, Abraham Lincoln. In reality, he didn't care about the slaves and would have left them in chains if it meant saving the country and holding it together. America is not alone, though. Canada is now going through its own struggle with political correctness over the treatment of its native people. A building in Ottawa was stripped of its plaque bearing the name of a supporter of Sir John A. MacDonald because it is believed Langevin was a proponent of the plan to put the "savage" children in government schools away from their parents. Now, it seems there is no paper trail or documentation to show this is the case and that MacDonald may have actually been behind this measure as well as the hanging of Louis Riel who lead the Indian rebellions. Ontario school teachers want to take MacDonald's name off schools in the province now. Yet, others are saying that MacDonald's accomplishments of building the railway and uniting the country outweigh his mistreatments of the natives. So, it seems Langevin, a minion of the big boss takes the fall and the man who started it all gets a free ride. It's even been shown that Langevin even tried to step in on behalf of Riel with the boss to save his life. So, don't feel bad down there south of the border. We have our problems up here and we are not immune to the racial tension you in the south have been experiencing. Just a thought, anyone who is sick and tired of all this infighting, let's all pack up and move down to Mexico and leave all this madness behind. Start packing because it's only going to get worse.

polymoog

Superstar
The American people have a real dilemma on their hands. They have a president (small p added on purpose to show lack of respect) who is undeniably unfit for the job and dangerous for his lack of knowledge and experience.
thats CNN talk. everyone who voted for him did so because he was not a politician. to be a politician is to have some higher person above you have enough dirt and have enough knowledge of the skeletons in your closet to steer your legislation and voting. its blackmail. having an outsider like trump means the controllers have no leverage against him.
hillary has experience in politics. just the type that the populace does NOT need.

the countrys divide started under barry soetoro. trump inherited this. soros is creating the divide. trump SHOULD call out soros, though.

no. its horseshit for him to even bring race or color into the conversation when both extremes are the problem. by saying that "POC" (ridiculous PC terminology, by the way) are targeted by bigotry and violence is disingenuous. in todays politically charged atmosphere, its the whites and white males that are being sent messages by MSM and hollywood to be punched and attacked.
I'm a white male and I don't feel victimized by any of the language because I've never been victimized because of my genitals or skin tone. (Apparent economic status and subcultural affiliation, on the other hand.) And when statistically, when all things considered, my life would be a lot worse if I was a black dude, it seems a little hard to pretend there isn't any racial discrimination inherit in the system.

This rising tide of whiny white males who get so upset their fragile masculinity and identity is being attacked is pathetic. I mean, even if you are being attacked take a damn minute to realize that you're not the only one whose getting shit on. Those BLM protesters or feminists you might bitch about? The system shits all over them, too. Frankly everyone needs to stop acting like their the only damn victim because we all are slave to the rotten, corrupt system.

You're absolutely right that we're being divided... But you're playing right into their shit, too, chief. You're not a rebel if you're fighting against identity politics by embracing identity politics.

polymoog

Superstar
I'm a white male and I don't feel victimized by any of the language because I've never been victimized because of my genitals or skin tone. (Apparent economic status and subcultural affiliation, on the other hand.) And when statistically, when all things considered, my life would be a lot worse if I was a black dude, it seems a little hard to pretend there isn't any racial discrimination inherit in the system.

This rising tide of whiny white males who get so upset their fragile masculinity and identity is being attacked is pathetic. I mean, even if you are being attacked take a damn minute to realize that you're not the only one whose getting shit on. Those BLM protesters or feminists you might bitch about? The system shits all over them, too. Frankly everyone needs to stop acting like their the only damn victim because we all are slave to the rotten, corrupt system.

You're absolutely right that we're being divided... But you're playing right into their shit, too, chief. You're not a rebel if you're fighting against identity politics by embracing identity politics.

white males are whiny because their identity is being attacked? if by whining you mean outraged because they are being physically attacked, then yes. are you aware of this story? https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/08/21/antifa-stabs-innocent-man-over-neo-nazi-haircut/ the guy was stabbed because he had a "neo nazi" haircut.
no one ever claimed there was no racial discrimination. shoving this PC crap upon us, these hate speech laws, affirmative action, and providing encouragement to the atomization of americans BREEDS racism. sad that you cannot see that.

take a break from the feminist nonsense. only third wave feminists and SJWs are the ones claiming that women are overwhelmingly belittled with "mansplaining" and "manspreading" and embracing the gender wage gap as if it is endemic throughout the US. its not.
as for the BLM people, at some point, people will have to take responsibility for their own lives and actions. being raised in a certain socioeconomic status is not an excuse for someone to cry 'poor me'. i have black friends that grew up in the ghetto, worked hard, and have become millionaires through hard work. yes, the chips are stacked against them, but they succeeded anyway. success in the black community starts with the black community getting its act together. this isnt a white- black thing. blacks who have their shit together say the same thing as i do. black on black crime is killing the black community, not white folks. sorry if you dont want to hear the truth.

white males are whiny because their identity is being attacked? if by whining you mean outraged because they are being physically attacked, then yes. are you aware of this story? https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/08/21/antifa-stabs-innocent-man-over-neo-nazi-haircut/ the guy was stabbed because he had a "neo nazi" haircut.
no one ever claimed there was no racial discrimination. shoving this PC crap upon us, these hate speech laws, affirmative action, and providing encouragement to the atomization of americans BREEDS racism. sad that you cannot see that.

take a break from the feminist nonsense. only third wave feminists and SJWs are the ones claiming that women are overwhelmingly belittled with "mansplaining" and "manspreading" and embracing the gender wage gap as if it is endemic throughout the US. its not.
as for the BLM people, at some point, people will have to take responsibility for their own lives and actions. being raised in a certain socioeconomic status is not an excuse for someone to cry 'poor me'. i have black friends that grew up in the ghetto, worked hard, and have become millionaires through hard work. yes, the chips are stacked against them, but they succeeded anyway. success in the black community starts with the black community getting its act together. this isnt a white- black thing. blacks who have their shit together say the same thing as i do. black on black crime is killing the black community, not white folks. sorry if you dont want to hear the truth.
I think you completely missed my point...

So let me make this clear...

I believe that all oppressed people (including but not limited to the poor, the working class, women, and minorities) should stop bickering with each other, find common ground, and stand united. Together, we can dismantle the system that oppresses all people. We need to do this or things will never change.

Yet there are factions, through manipulation of higher powers, that work against this and pit us against each other. Radical feminists vs. men's rights activists, black vs. white, SJW vs. opponents to political correctness, etc. A lot of people buy into it and we all need to stop. It's a smoke screen used to turn us against each other and it needs to stop. There's more important shit we have to deal with and if we give into petty shit, we're letting them win.

DesertRose

Superstar
http://stormcloudsgathering.com/stop-ww3/
Excerpts:
(the problems)
"Conservatives tend to be older, more established, with little appetite for catastrophic change, and right now the man they voted for is in power.

The spark insurrection almost always begin with people who are young enough to still have hope, and crazy enough to actually do something about it. This demographic also tends to lean left.

To further complicate matters these two group identities have grown farther and farther apart in recent years, and have even diverged linguistically.

The only way to inspire a break in the chain of obedience is to build a coalition that is able to work with, and ultimately steal market share from both of these identities, galvanizing them in opposition to a common threat (like thermonuclear war), and defining an identity against a new out-group, the madmen and useful idiots pulling us towards it (aka the neoliberal, neocon corporate alliance).

“You mean I’d have to cozy up with a bunch of leftist loon tards?”

“Ewwww… I don’t even want to be in a room with these mysoginist biggots.”

We get it. You hate each other. “They” are not us. They’re the out-group. They’re a hostile tribe that you’re being forced to share a territory with.

But then something horrific happens. An event that sends shockwaves through the culture. Leaving deep psychological scars.

At that moment petty disagreements will be set aside. The political and media establishment will rally the masses towards their “solution”: war.

You might hate each other now, but in times of war you’ll unify behind a flag. The out-group will be redefined in geopolitical terms, and most will fall for it.

A new found sense of patriotism will wash over the nation, like alcohol to cover the fear, and the executive will be elevated to god like status. Daddy is going to take care of you now. All you have to do is obey.

And then, laws like the Patriot Act, and the NDAA, on the books for years, but never fully implemented, will suddenly become terrifyingly relevant. There will be absolutely no restraints on power."

(a solution)

Wouldn’t it be better to come to terms with the stakes (as terrifying as they may be) and unify ourselves on something worthwhile, a common ground that any sane human being can agree on rather than let them have their way with us? Could we agree to unify just long enough to stop world war 3? Could we NOT learn this lesson the hard way.