Virginia Riot Or Situation False Flaggish

TMT

Star
Yes but I still want a a source, low end estimates that I have read are at 1,000 at least.
https://www.propublica.org/article/a-new-generation-of-white-supremacists-emerges-in-charlottesville
The next day, the far-right forces — likely numbering between 1,000 and 1,500 — marched to Emancipation Park. Once again, they arrived in small blocs under military-style command. The racist groups were at least as organized and disciplined as the police, who appeared to have no clear plan for what to do when the violence escalated. The racist groups stood their ground at the park and were not dislodged for many hours.

The Zone

Star
So, you trust what you read and not what you see... find a picture, for surely there is one of a thousand or more Nazis. They are fringe.

TMT

Star
So, you trust what you read and not what you see... find a picture, for surely there is one of a thousand or more Nazis. They are fringe.
Whatever dude, this is a lot more than 220 and it just took a second to find it, If my time was less valuable im sure I could find more,
ap_17224618745834-e1502576277357.jpg

The Zone

Star
I said like 220 in sarcasm, but that is no different than you saying 1200. But I need to remember how you comprehed what you read. It must be literal and true. The point is this was advertised and planned by hard nazi types for months and the turnout was not what they expected despite mass participation. Mainstream media is only going to show the Zi's and not Antifa. This was haters vs haters with some normal people sprinkled in here and there. The Alt Right label was started by the dems and Hillary. The goal is to point to idiots and say this is what the right, American nationals are all about. It is a trick, a rabbit in the hat move to sway people to see what they want the to see. News agancies were ready to report and spin. Antifa was not shown despite being bussed in. The cops were ordered to STAND DOWN meaning they wanted something to happen. It is a trick. A ploy. It is helped by posers helping vioulence happen. It was haters vs haters planned and pushed.

rainerann

Star
Whatever dude, this is a lot more than 220 and it just took a second to find it, If my time was less valuable im sure I could find more,
View attachment 1260
This looks like a group of 20 walking on a street that has larger groups behind it that don't look like they are part of this group. Can't see how this group is also relevant to Nazi's either. Carrying a confederate flag is historic. I don't see the connection between the history of the Confederacy and Nazi Germany.

I don't know how these would even describe the fringe and not just some group of people from the south who feel passionate about the history of America that took place there. They don't seem to even have an organized look. They all just woke up and put on what seemed for the event like regular people who might think being from the south means something special and they are going out to try to protect what this means to them.

I said like 220 in sarcasm, but that is no different than you saying 1200. But I need to remember how you comprehed what you read. It must be literal and true. The point is this was advertised and planned by hard nazi types for months and the turnout was not what they expected despite mass participation. Mainstream media is only going to show the Zi's and not Antifa. This was haters vs haters with some normal people sprinkled in here and there. The Alt Right label was started by the dems and Hillary. The goal is to point to idiots and say this is what the right, American nationals are all about. It is a trick, a rabbit in the hat move to sway people to see what they want the to see. News agancies were ready to report and spin. Antifa was not shown despite being bussed in. The cops were ordered to STAND DOWN meaning they wanted something to happen. It is a trick. A ploy. It is helped by posers helping vioulence happen. It was haters vs haters planned and pushed.
Arent these white nationalists/supremacists just extremists of the right? They hold the same values that the right does, they just take it to the extreme... Also this cant be the FIRST time you're noticing biased coverage of protests?

mecca

Superstar
The goal is to point to idiots and say this is what the right, American nationals are all about.
But they can't really say that since "the right" and "the alt-right" are two different things. And racist white supremacists are not the same as republicans or the right.

mecca

Superstar
Can't see how this group is also relevant to Nazi's either. Carrying a confederate flag is historic.
Historically connected to the people who fought to keep slaves. Neo-nazis are racist and think whites are superior. White guys holding up confederate flags at a white supremacist rally are racist nazis.

rainerann

Star
Historically connected to the people who fought to keep slaves. Neo-nazis are racist and think whites are superior. White guys holding up confederate flags at a white supremacist rally are racist nazis.
Yah, I don't entirely agree that holding a confederate flag means that you are a white supremacist. The south had slavery. During the civil war, the Confederacy did defend their right to have slaves, but they also wanted to defend their right to exist independently.

So when I see a confederate flag, it does demonstrate the desire for freedom and independence. So I do think that some of these people hold the flag with this connection in mind. It symbolizes the beginning of this country having a certain kind of freedom to start something new, etc.

The Confederate flag also doesn't exist because of white supremacy. It exists because, during the time of settlement and exploration, the north and the south existed more independently because of the absence of a system of communication that was eventually developed.

So the North had a flag of the first 13 colonies and the south had the confederate flag and a mail system began. The advancement of this early form of communication contributed to the civil war because otherwise, they would have no reason to know what the opposite side is doing and they would have no way to become unified.

So this advancement of communication produced a positive result and brought the end of slavery, but the history of how they lived distinctly at one point in time is fascinating and worth remembering and being proud of. Just because slavery existed in the south does not mean that people who feel a passionate connection to the history of the south are white supremacist and not simply people who strongly believe in preserving something that demonstrates independence to them.

There is also no historical connection between the Nazi's and the history of the Confederacy. Any connection that can be seen in modern times is created by fringe groups.

mecca

Superstar
fringe groups.
They are fringe groups... racist fringe groups. They're at a white supremacist rally not a freedom rally.
It's not about why the flag was made in the first place, it's about what it means to the racists.

Reactions: TMT

rainerann

Star
They are fringe groups... racist fringe groups. They're at a white supremacist rally not a freedom rally.
It's not about why the flag was made in the first place, it's about what it means to the racists.
I believe the rally is called Unite the Right. It is not called a white supremacist rally except by people who think that representing the right means you are a white supremacist and it doesn't.

I don't see whereas there is anything wrong with them demonstrating that they disagree with the decision to remove a statue either. It isn't the same thing as demonstrating to bring back slavery.

I think it is pointless, just like most of the recent protests are on both sides, but they aren't supporting the reinstitution of slavery.