Virginia Riot Or Situation False Flaggish

Thunderian

Superstar
There's two videos from different angles of the car crashing into people. It was real. Maybe people are employing actors, but I don't think that's anything new. And isn't Soros a Dinosaur? The guy is pushing 90. He can probably barely get out of bed, let alone mastermind a coup.
He's very active, and is openly supporting globalist/elite causes.

The Zone

Star
For the record, white supermicists do not help society nor does Antifa. Some times when discussing these issues, we can seem not to be concerned with real victims. That is not the case for me and the car crashing into protestors certainly was real. But this was the action of one individual, likely disturbed, possibly controlled who spent his life in Kentucky before moving to Ohio recently where he lived with his mom. It is deplorable that anyone is warped enough to kill anyone no matter who they are unless it is self defence and there is no other option or to protect ones family and such. But it continues to be wrong for the media to attack in the way they are and that alone makes one think there could have been orchestrated. There is certainly a chance this was happenstance violence as well. But this is a discussion forum about how tragedies are always used to the benefit of nefarious agendas.

BTW, sorry for all the typos of late in that my phone spell check does not work and a laptop is currently down. My fingers are too big to be efficient or I have ten thumbs as well.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Don't let the media mess with your brain. It's a big story, so they are going to write about it. The only agenda I can see is money, and keeping our politics divided. Take some solace in the fact that a lot of people tune this stuff out. Because I don't think the media ever paints a truly accurate picture. Like they are all either serious sycophants to the administration, or they are hated enemies.

I don't freak out when I see a Nazi symbol, but I get why it sets people off. That's why I think we need to teach people how to oppose Nazis without losing themselves in the process. Because the media and government wont do it for us. If they taught everyone to be smart they would be voted out, and the T.Vs would get turned off.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the first to declare equality among human beings in the annals of world history 1,400 years ago. In the presence of over 120,000 companions during Haj, he declared: O people! Your Lord is one Lord, and you all share the same father (Adam). Indeed, there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab; or of a white over a black; nor a black over a white, except by taqwa (righteousness).

Thunderian

Superstar
ths is staged...but when muslims claim the same thing we know what happens.
I guess I missed the part where he screamed, "In the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost!" as he drove his car into the crowd.

From my pov it mainly seemed to be white nationalists/supremacists vs white liberals (with other races probably mixed in). The white nationalists see their ideologies arent going to fly anymore in this upcoming world. All that "white is right" rhetoric goes out the window just as their traitorous confederate flags/statues do. Liberalism isnt any better when taken to the lengths it is today, but they're going to win this battle. The driver might have been a hoax, but the protest was not. Globalism and communist equality is up next which means the world as they know it is out the window and they're mad because they see they've been lied to (surprise surprise).

Also might be the start of the potential race war. Just my two cents though..

TMT

Star
It surprises me that all the videos about this use the word "white supremacist." Why aren't these people "protestors" like the people who protested Trump were? That is a red flag to me.

Because It was an open white-supremacist rally that was planned for a while. They don't deny it and they were wearing the symbols proudly. They are being called white supremacists, because they are white supremacists.

The Zone

Star
But there were like 220 of them yet we hear it is the largest gathering since the second world war on some networks. My point is that White Sups are a fringe group. There is a surprisingly low number of self proclaimed Klan members left. In short, they are in no way the norm for the right but the lunatic fringe.

TMT

Star
But there were like 220 of them yet we hear it is the largest gathering since the second world war on some networks. My point is that White Sups are a fringe group. There is a surprisingly low number of self proclaimed Klan members left. In short, they are in no way the norm for the right but the lunatic fringe.
Where did you see the number 220? They are a lot less fringe than you think, they have a highly organized and complex net presence that indicates them in the tens of thousands, and then a lot more that are tolerant of it.

Lurker

Star
Where did you see the number 220? They are a lot less fringe than you think, they have a highly organized and complex net presence that indicates them in the tens of thousands, and then a lot more that are tolerant of it.
I think he just meant at the rally/demonstration.