Virginia Riot Or Situation False Flaggish

The Zone

Star
I found myself watching many live you tube feeds as protests in Charlottesville, VA went from peaceful to boiling point. White supremicist marched due to a Robert E. Lee statue being removed and antifa was there as well. A car went into the protestors, but only one person was seen being hurt off actual feeds. Then the TV networks started showing a lot of people supposedly hurt. Interestingly, there were people posing as EMT's who still had antifa garb on as well.

TV stations are now calling hardcore white supremicist types the alt right which is stretching it a bit. Yes, they are hardcore far right but not right wing in the traditional sense. Anyhow, the car situation seemed staged and many networks are showing some sketchy looking crisis type actors and the event was conveniently a couple of city blocks away from the protest. I am in no way KKK suportive but they are spinning this one pretty good to make the protestors seem worse than they are which is bad and closed minded to begin with. However, the rhetoric works perfectly in the Soros agenda that all whites are evil.

Various YT videos which will likely be taken down who seem objective are saying a much different story than are the major new networks. All of the focus on the news is on the right when in fact other show the left beibng the aggresors or fanning flames. Nothing good happens at these kind of white power rallys but they may use this for the bigger picture and a move towards less freedom. The disturbing thing is they are pointing to all whites as being racists who attend these kind of events via spin. There is an absolute flood of videos being churned out now and it is as if some knew something was coming and were ready with their spin. It all seems ochestrated with actors being a part of sides they are not really a part of in actuality. The people dressed as EMT's ard so obviously over the top... still early in the spin cycle on this one. People with EMT garb on in the video below look fake.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Turns out the car that ran into the crowd is registered to a communist sympathizer and anti-Trumper. The media will drop this aspect of the Charlottesville story as quickly as they did the Scalise shooter when they learned he was a Bernie supporter.

The media will always try and place neo-Nazis in the alt-right tent because it furthers the narrative that anyone who isn't in lock-step with the Left is automatically a racist. The line is that Trump is alt-right, Nazis are alt-right, therefore, Trump is Hitler.

The Zone

Star
As I said, I just happened to be watching feeds an hour prior to the incident and then those in real time after it happened. CBS had some obvious crisis actors on a feed...like super obvious. Then even others started running with a narrative that was so far from accurate. There are non network feeds everywhere these days which get to the heart of the matter and are objective. But I watched some slanted ones as well before said incident for context. Seeing the immediate and almost prepared spin has opened my eyes even further for it is the first time I saw it in real time. They seem to want to make it out like white righties are beyond evil while making antifa look like saints. Yet, there are videos of the police pushing the groups together via their lines which is lighting a fire. Again, I in no way support KKK types in any way. But they are lumping people in with them for an agenda per their talking heads. I saw videos where the right was hurt after the accident and then the left. So, which is it...one YT feed showed an obvious poser changing into a White Power shirt, donning a german helmet and all as some around him laughed. The point is that there are posers out there who are instigating the fights. One video I am speaking of has already been removed by YT for supposed violations of a live event. This is surreal. There were hardly any fights earlier but now, the networks have plenty of them on tape. RT is actually noticing how Antifa instigated.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star

So the people surrounding this monument are saying "anti White." Why isn't that considered protesting? I don't understand how they don't have permission to do this, but the people who protested Trump were somehow heroic in their efforts. They both seem like pretty meaningless, but equal, demonstrations of free speech, in my opinion.

Aero

Superstar
I think it's pretty obvious this is all Mk Ultra. And I'm not talking about on an individual level. Because you could switch out any one of those protesters, and basically get the same thing. People's behavior has been modified on a bigger scale. The way I see it, those running Mk Ultra knew they couldn't make everyone into custom cyborgs. But they could put massive amounts of people along a general path.

They are all just projecting at each other. And not in a good way. Society has taught these people that it's ok to fight with each other. It's funny to be jealous and make fun of people. So how can anyone hate on people just doing what they were taught? Or living how they see everyone else living. Within the stinking pile of negativity that is the 24/7 news cycle, and the internet.

We have to teach people to stop falling for the same game. If everyone shut off their T.Vs than we would have those fools by the nuts.

The Zone

Star
So, this guy says there were white nationalist waving the car on, but........says there was no license pl
ate on FOX

But one minute prior to that video, FOX shows this where there is clearly a license plate on the car which is now gone.' Other pictures show a clear license plate.

It sucks people die, be it set up or not, but this whole things seems... well,
There are open gun carry laws in Virginia and both sides had them, yet not one single shot was fired by anyone there. Yet, they take the action of one person and make it seem like a war happened. The intent from the left has always been to lump white supremicists and Trump voters or the right together. This kind of thing furthers agenda laced events from groups to thwart free speech beyond PC even further.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
It surprises me that all the videos about this use the word "white supremacist." Why aren't these people "protestors" like the people who protested Trump were? That is a red flag to me.
The difference in language used when covering this, as opposed to BLM, Antifa or any anti-Trump action is pretty amazing to watch. Any protest by the right -- even if it's just a peaceful march -- is called a riot, is called racist, is called violent, but it's always left wing agitators bringing the violence. The narrative being promoted is that any opposition to the elite's agenda, and any support of Trump, is racist and violent at heart.

The truth is that it's the masked, Soros-sponsored professional provocateurs that are behind every violent action at these things. People may not support the right wing in these matters, but they need to be aware of what's going on. There is concerted collusion between the media and the people doing the violence, and it's all being directed by people far, far above us. Opposition to their agenda is being led by people on the right, so as I said, it's in the interests of the elite to label everyone who opposes them as alt-right, and make sure we all know that they are a racist and violent bunch. It's laughable, because we've reached the point where Linda Sarsour, promoter of terrorists, and a darling of the elite, claims that Jake Tapper is alt-right because he has the audacity to question her glorification of cop-killer Assata Shakur. The term has just become a smear now, and that's exactly what they wanted.

The Zone

Star
You cannot think center or right of the left and not be called a white supremicist...that is what it's coming to. There has yet to be any information on who ran their car into people, but yet they lump everyone there responsible. In an open carry gun law state, not one shot was fired from any hater despite gas on the flames. I have no similarity with a Klan member, but the fact that not a single shot was fired speaks volumes to me. The race baiters are all over the mainstream news spewing things in a way to further any prospect of free speech staying alive. Not one mention on any network of Antifa or their actions...just peacful counter protestors to hate they say. I suppose we will now move from Russia and Trump to Trump and the white right. It pisses me off that people are race baiters and trying their best to cause racial divide.

BTW, the trap is now set for You Tubers, twitter and fb pesonalities to be banned the second they take an opposing view. It is, afterall, the far left ADL making the rules now. You will see it start to happen this week. And as Aero said, it only takes one brainwashed person to commit a crime of convenience for the agenda.

I in no way condone white hate groups but there is more at work here and an effort to make it seem as if many are supportive of them.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Turns out the car that ran into the crowd is registered to a communist sympathizer and anti-Trumper. The media will drop this aspect of the Charlottesville story as quickly as they did the Scalise shooter when they learned he was a Bernie supporter.

The media will always try and place neo-Nazis in the alt-right tent because it furthers the narrative that anyone who isn't in lock-step with the Left is automatically a racist. The line is that Trump is alt-right, Nazis are alt-right, therefore, Trump is Hitler.
Looks like I spoke too soon. The police are saying the driver was this guy.

Thunderian

Superstar
this is one of the last few channels on YT who cover this stuff.

I think that guy is just mistaken. It's pretty common in crisis situations for people to get major details wrong, and he seems a little special, to boot.

polymoog

Superstar
I think that guy is just mistaken. It's pretty common in crisis situations for people to get major details wrong, and he seems a little special, to boot.
you could be right. we will see in the coming days and know for sure.

Aero

Superstar
There's two videos from different angles of the car crashing into people. It was real. Maybe people are employing actors, but I don't think that's anything new. And isn't Soros a Dinosaur? The guy is pushing 90. He can probably barely get out of bed, let alone mastermind a coup.

The Zone

Star
There's two videos from different angles of the car crashing into people. It was real. Maybe people are employing actors, but I don't think that's anything new. And isn't Soros a Dinosaur? The guy is pushing 90. He can probably barely get out of bed, let alone mastermind a coup.
You underestimate blood transfusians. Besides, Soros has an active son. And this is not about a coup alone.. but an effort to lump together all right of center peeps as haters. News agencies are blaming the gathering on the deaths and not the actions of a single warped individual.