Virginia Reporter Shooting Hoax (2015)

williejonesjr

Veteran
willie-- peekay (maker of the video above) has absolutely done THE most damage to the false flag hoaxes on youtube. he has had his channel shut down several times and had numerous threats made against him until youtube deleted his channel ultimately. i think he still has his peekayboston channel up, but its just a matter of weeks until that is shut down by youtube as well. if you find a good video, download it and if possible, put it on a usb drive. i understand that your computer can be accessed and the specific videos removed.
Wow. Good to know. I've never watched his stuff before and I really enjoyed his commentary

Leviathan

Established
Omg! The awards! Oh, my guy lost- the gay "a bullet can't kill a friendship", and "Swan Vega", "the horror!!"

Gosh, I hope they return this yr! I hope they get more acting jobs- esp Gene Rosen. I'd like to see him again.
I saw that video when it first came out and Swan Vega really stood out to me, so I decided to Google her name and found a link to a fundraiser to help her which some here may find interesting... It says "My name is Matt LaScala. I've lived in San Francisco for eight years and the east bay for two, though I grew up in North Carolina. I met Swan at work--she bartends at the Nob Hill Masonic Temple concert hall, where I used to be a barback and equipment manager. She is now my dear friend and we work together at several other companies. I created this GoFundMe at the urging of Ron Marble, another Masonic bartender, and he attributes the original idea to one Garo Eldemir, a manager there."

Here's a link to the fundraiser, by the way: https://www.gofundme.com/helpswannow I know many people are always talking about the Masons and their connections to the Illuminati, so I found it very interesting that she works at a Masonic Temple.

Lazarus Long

Rookie
this one was so bad from the start last year with these phony fake crisis actors. of course, youtube yanked all of the videos through copyright infringement so the original videos are wiped clean. what is left is a lot of shill videos.

in the video of the shooter, there was:
- a time clock discrepancy-- the little time icon on the bottom of the TV screen had a time that indicated missing time in a supposed video filmed live
- clear evidence of two takes
- the female reporter sees the gunman out of the corner of her eye and does nothing, even though he is pointing a gun at her
- the gun is fired at her at almost point blank range where he apparently misses and she runs away
- no shell casings hit the ground from the gun.

this is followed by the traditional police APB for the shooter and his vehicle, which is run off the road, blocked off from all reporters from seeing much, and of course, the killer (vester lee flanagan) commits suicide but leaves a manifesto in his home (a whole other joke). there was a BBC film crew that had seen it-- but they were forced to delete the footage.
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/08/police-order-bbc-journalists-to-delete-footage-of-virginia-shooters-car-crash.html
the manifesto is quickly linked to a race war and gun owners by the obama administration. WH delivers a big speech about gun control. and flanagans house? the reporters simply stroll right in, looking through the shooters belongings! no police presence, no taped off/cordoned off crime scene things... nothing!

so then we get to the hilarious crisis actors. the virginia reporters father (who happens to be a real life actor), plays the role of a saddened father... sans tears, sadness, and shock. if your loved one-- if your PET ANIMAL died that same day-- would you behave like this? not only that, would you even think about gun control in an interview?

then we have the boyfriend, chris hurst. LOL!!! first, he is gay. second, days afterward, the reporter (alison parker) neglected to delete some of her facebook pics of her real BF. whoops! third, hes even a worse crisis actor that the father! who smiles when talking about their dead fiancee? check out the video below.

he says (my favorite): "we didnt have time for anniversaries, so we had month-a-versaries." why is that chris? because you knew ahead of time she would be dead?

chris hurst is now running for political office in virginia, most likely with the money he earned via his crisis acting. keep in mind that the sandy hook hoaxers earned MILLIONS through donations.
I remember this one! It was actually hilarious how poorly they executed this attempt of deceptive propaganda.
Those crises actors dont even pretend to try to act real. Did you see the sandy hook dad laughing, then when the cameraman told him he's ready, crisis dad gets all choked up?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
After watching the original video and seeing the reporter run away, I found it interesting that this program froze it at the first shot and didn't show that, which IS altering the narrative.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
After watching the original video and seeing the reporter run away, I found it interesting that this program froze it at the first shot and didn't show that, which IS altering the narrative.
Not that they would show a reporter getting shot close range on TV anyways. But the banned footage is so pathetic and staged that if the media aired any of it - their narrative would collapse.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Not that they would show a reporter getting shot close range on TV anyways.
But that's just it. They stopped the footage as if someone was shot, when clearly the original footage showed the reporter run away (which point-blank shot people generally aren't capable of), no blood, no spatter. no trail. That got me to thinking that the whole thing was a cooked-up op, including the program about it. And it makes sense that it would be in Va.-Langley is close by.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
But that's just it. They stopped the footage as if someone was shot, when clearly the original footage showed the reporter run away (which point-blank shot people generally aren't capable of), no blood, no spatter. no trail. That got me to thinking that the whole thing was a cooked-up op, including the program about it. And it makes sense that it would be in Va.-Langley is close by.

That's right. Good point!

K'doshim

Rookie
this one was so bad from the start last year with these phony fake crisis actors. of course, youtube yanked all of the videos through copyright infringement so the original videos are wiped clean. what is left is a lot of shill videos.

in the video of the shooter, there was:
- a time clock discrepancy-- the little time icon on the bottom of the TV screen had a time that indicated missing time in a supposed video filmed live
- clear evidence of two takes
- the female reporter sees the gunman out of the corner of her eye and does nothing, even though he is pointing a gun at her
- the gun is fired at her at almost point blank range where he apparently misses and she runs away
- no shell casings hit the ground from the gun.

this is followed by the traditional police APB for the shooter and his vehicle, which is run off the road, blocked off from all reporters from seeing much, and of course, the killer (vester lee flanagan) commits suicide but leaves a manifesto in his home (a whole other joke). there was a BBC film crew that had seen it-- but they were forced to delete the footage.
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/08/police-order-bbc-journalists-to-delete-footage-of-virginia-shooters-car-crash.html
the manifesto is quickly linked to a race war and gun owners by the obama administration. WH delivers a big speech about gun control. and flanagans house? the reporters simply stroll right in, looking through the shooters belongings! no police presence, no taped off/cordoned off crime scene things... nothing!

so then we get to the hilarious crisis actors. the virginia reporters father (who happens to be a real life actor), plays the role of a saddened father... sans tears, sadness, and shock. if your loved one-- if your PET ANIMAL died that same day-- would you behave like this? not only that, would you even think about gun control in an interview?

then we have the boyfriend, chris hurst. LOL!!! first, he is gay. second, days afterward, the reporter (alison parker) neglected to delete some of her facebook pics of her real BF. whoops! third, hes even a worse crisis actor that the father! who smiles when talking about their dead fiancee? check out the video below.

he says (my favorite): "we didnt have time for anniversaries, so we had month-a-versaries." why is that chris? because you knew ahead of time she would be dead?

chris hurst is now running for political office in virginia, most likely with the money he earned via his crisis acting. keep in mind that the sandy hook hoaxers earned MILLIONS through donations.
Geeze, pretty strange.