Virginia Reporter Shooting Hoax (2015)

polymoog

Superstar
this one was so bad from the start last year with these phony fake crisis actors. of course, youtube yanked all of the videos through copyright infringement so the original videos are wiped clean. what is left is a lot of shill videos.

in the video of the shooter, there was:
- a time clock discrepancy-- the little time icon on the bottom of the TV screen had a time that indicated missing time in a supposed video filmed live
- clear evidence of two takes
- the female reporter sees the gunman out of the corner of her eye and does nothing, even though he is pointing a gun at her
- the gun is fired at her at almost point blank range where he apparently misses and she runs away
- no shell casings hit the ground from the gun.

this is followed by the traditional police APB for the shooter and his vehicle, which is run off the road, blocked off from all reporters from seeing much, and of course, the killer (vester lee flanagan) commits suicide but leaves a manifesto in his home (a whole other joke). there was a BBC film crew that had seen it-- but they were forced to delete the footage.
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/08/police-order-bbc-journalists-to-delete-footage-of-virginia-shooters-car-crash.html
the manifesto is quickly linked to a race war and gun owners by the obama administration. WH delivers a big speech about gun control. and flanagans house? the reporters simply stroll right in, looking through the shooters belongings! no police presence, no taped off/cordoned off crime scene things... nothing!

so then we get to the hilarious crisis actors. the virginia reporters father (who happens to be a real life actor), plays the role of a saddened father... sans tears, sadness, and shock. if your loved one-- if your PET ANIMAL died that same day-- would you behave like this? not only that, would you even think about gun control in an interview?

then we have the boyfriend, chris hurst. LOL!!! first, he is gay. second, days afterward, the reporter (alison parker) neglected to delete some of her facebook pics of her real BF. whoops! third, hes even a worse crisis actor that the father! who smiles when talking about their dead fiancee? check out the video below.

he says (my favorite): "we didnt have time for anniversaries, so we had month-a-versaries." why is that chris? because you knew ahead of time she would be dead?

chris hurst is now running for political office in virginia, most likely with the money he earned via his crisis acting. keep in mind that the sandy hook hoaxers earned MILLIONS through donations.

polymoog

Superstar
this woman is my absolute favorite. she is the worst i have ever seen.

of course, this is all filmed in front of a green screen (get into this more later). they are in a studio doing this NOT at the event (as usual by MSM and ESPECIALLY CNN). in another video, you can see the reflection of the large square studio lights in her glasses. her gun control pitch at 5:15... LOL!!!!

polymoog

Superstar
for those of you who dont know, green screen technology is where one can superimpose a background on you, so that you appear to be on location. CNN is the absolute king of this.

check out these videos (if you can, always good to download them onto your computer-- again, youtube just this past week has begun shutting down channels that they find offensive, so its getting harder and harder to find them):

here is some with anderson "CIA" cooper (yes, he is formerly(?) a CIA agent-- info avail on the net):

williejonesjr

Veteran

of course, this is all filmed in front of a green screen (get into this more later). they are in a studio doing this NOT at the event (as usual by MSM and ESPECIALLY CNN). in another video, you can see the reflection of the large square studio lights in her glasses. her gun control pitch at 5:15... LOL!!!!

I remember her "interview " with Anderson Cooper. Omg. Such emotion, such happiness. I mean, she's so distraught

williejonesjr

Veteran
for those of you who dont know, green screen technology is where one can superimpose a background on you, so that you appear to be on location. CNN is the absolute king of this.

check out these videos (if you can, always good to download them onto your computer-- again, youtube just this past week has begun shutting down channels that they find offensive, so its getting harder and harder to find them):

here is some with anderson "CIA" cooper (yes, he is formerly(?) a CIA agent-- info avail on the net):
The left out the Ebola ones with the guys moaning on the ambulances!

williejonesjr

Veteran

Oh yeah, she's a good one. Man, this stuff is crazy!

williejonesjr

Veteran

I don't know about the CIA thing, but he's an elite. His mother was Gloria Vanderbilt, of the Vanderbilt bloodline.

polymoog

Superstar
Last edited:

williejonesjr

Veteran
that, i didnt know... interesting.
check it out: http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=15416

CNN has had CIA connections for a long time... check out this video: (not surpising about them hiring cooper, eh?)
One of the commenters suggested that most MSM reporters are government. Makes sense. It's how they are able to stay emotionally detached, and it explains all those newscasters that have "glitches"

polymoog

Superstar
One of the commenters suggested that most MSM reporters are government. Makes sense. It's how they are able to stay emotionally detached, and it explains all those newscasters that have "glitches"
MSM is the propaganda wing of the government.
what i cannot fathom is that there are people out there that believe money is more important than truth and benevolence. how do they sleep at night knowing that they are defrauding the public and their fellow human beings? are their souls that corrupt? this goes for the shills and facilitators of the state as well.
id love to see a straight interview with a former MSM correspondent or a crisis actor.

Devine

Star
yes that does make sense for the glitches! have you guys seen the compilations of dozens of reporters around the country reading the same news VERBATIM. one of the late night hosts did a collection of it awhile back, conan maybe

Devine

Star

i remember her!!

polymoog

Superstar
willie-- peekay (maker of the video above) has absolutely done THE most damage to the false flag hoaxes on youtube. he has had his channel shut down several times and had numerous threats made against him until youtube deleted his channel ultimately. i think he still has his peekayboston channel up, but its just a matter of weeks until that is shut down by youtube as well. if you find a good video, download it and if possible, put it on a usb drive. i understand that your computer can be accessed and the specific videos removed.