Vigilant Swimsuit Contest

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm just saying, I feel like the norms are no longer smart. I feel like there is too much being shown in rap videos, wardrobe, movies, etc. For example I wiouldn't support a vigilant swimsuit contest.

I know most people don't wanna live in Victorian England but I think there's got to be a middle ground between Victorian England and the way things are now. What do you think?

:oops:

Please do forgive me, i'm sorry really, i thought you condoned it and i just found it funny that you should express your desires so publicly

My bad for misunderstanding

Loki

Established
I don't mind finding the female form attractive. It shouldn't become an obsession where all you are doing is looking at hot chicks and thinking about hot chicks; no obsession is really good for you. However, women are beautiful and so if those same women feel inclined to show off their bodies then I don't mind looking, but I'm not going to like go out of my way to sit down and watch an actual swimsuit competition.

The other side of it, of course, is the also unhealthy obsession that we ingrain into many young women that they have to attain that certain level of attractiveness to be valued. Not everyone is going to be born beautiful, and not everyone will even be able to achieve that same level of physical beauty ever in their life, no matter how hard they work at it. That's just the way it is. I'm never going to be as handsome and chiseled as Chris Evan or Chris Hemsworth, and I just have to accept that. I'm beautiful and unique in different ways, as is pretty much everyone.

What we should encourage in our youths is good ol' fashioned physical health and wellness. So long as you are taking care of your body and developing fundamental practical strength you will feel more attractive and good about yourself and that will radiate outwardly and influence the way others view you. Exercise your mind as well so you have things to talk about with people. Leave the unrealistic beauty standards to those freaks of nature who are born with symmetrical faces :D