Videos of Antifa and Other Extremist Groups At Protests

Devine

Star
No they dont stick out like sore thumbs. Especially if they are dressed in black.

The media said there were white supremacists because law enforcement arrested white supremacists.

The "liberal" media said its ideologies from BOTH extreme left and right, which I agree is most likely the case.

Fox of course is just blaming Antifa with literally no evidence other than black clothing.
can you show any evidence of what you are saying? WS were arrested? ANY videos or photos????

I can’t believe people are defending an organized terrorist organization on here. Omg. Just watch the videos. Watch them kicking a guy’s head in. Or Handing out bricks. But people defend them!!?? It’s insanity
What makes them a terrorist organization ?

Right wing cuckery ?

Antifa has killed nobody. They have damaged property and commited acts of assault. They're a bunch of kids.

Right wing ideologies have committed mass murder, just in the last few years, yet no declaration of terrorists for them. In fact Trump defunds the parts of the FBI that look into right wing terror.

Do you not see the problem ?

You have to understand what Antifa is.

They are the face of a non existant "communist revolution" the right wing needs to support their fake narrative and justify fascism. That's all this is about.

justjess

Superstar

There is way more. Pictures will follow. But seriously... dressing in black isn’t a hard rouse to pull off.

Devine

Star

There is way more. Pictures will follow. But seriously... dressing in black isn’t a hard rouse to pull off.
so in all these videos i'm posting, you think the criminals LOOK like white supremacists to you?
If you guys say they're not Antifa, than who? who is coordinating?

Devine

Star
Commited by people dressed in black, so it has to be Anitfa ?

That's literally as silly as me pointing to white people doing stuff and saying they have to be white supremacists.
cool then WHO is coordinating? who's providing all the water bottles? who's leaving the giant piles of bricks everywhere?

justjess

Superstar
so in all these videos i'm posting, you think the criminals LOOK like white supremacists to you?
What does a white supremacist look like? Other than having white skin?

man we've been over this, everybody is looting and rioting

criminals
outraged people
desperate and poor people
police
left wing groups
right wing groups

its all of the above, it can't just be boiled down to "Antifa" like right wing media wants you to believe.

Sunshine

Established
He’s had criminal charges for deceptive and manipulated videos. Videos can be edited or even staged. Where do you think the false flags come from?
Those charges were a defense proffered by the sick f*cks that got busted selling baby parts in Planned Parenthood clinics. In court it was proven that the videos were not doctored, and Project Veritas was vindicated in that case, and in several other cases which the perpetrators caught perpetrating in PV videos try to sue to stop them. It never works.

James O'Keefe and his videos are garnering national attention. Does it surprise you that msm organizations are trying to discredit him? The undercover video footage that Project Veritas has been collecting for the past 5 years or so has been a Good Thing. It's the type of thing we used to rely on reporters for. Since they've all been bought up by the elites, they don't do investigative journalism anymore, and they certainly don't appreciate the competition.

Have you watched any of the PV videos? I have, and they have looked pretty authentic so far. I would never give any news organization, even an alt-news one such as this, my absolute blind trust. But disregarding what they're doing based on info from the very people who want to take them down? That's a little short-sighted. The main media players have done everything they could to discredit Assange at Wikileaks, Snowden, Qanon, Anonymous, and now we can add Project Veritas to the list.

As for the funding, PV solicits for donations pretty much in every posting, email and notification. How much control do they really have on who decides to donate and how much? Perhaps VC can give us some insight, since he/she/they use the same method. Given their "chaotic neutral" status as disruptors in the media machine, I don't fault any of them for taking every dollar they get handed, from all sides in the game. I don't think Mr. O'Keefe would have any problem with doing an undercover investigative piece on shenanigans going down in the White House if given cause and opportunity to do so, whether DJT gave him money or not.

justjess

Superstar
Those charges were a defense proffered by the sick f*cks that got busted selling baby parts in Planned Parenthood clinics. In court it was proven that the videos were not doctored, and Project Veritas was vindicated in that case, and in several other cases which the perpetrators caught perpetrating in PV videos try to sue to stop them. It never works.

James O'Keefe and his videos are garnering national attention. Does it surprise you that msm organizations are trying to discredit him? The undercover video footage that Project Veritas has been collecting for the past 5 years or so has been a Good Thing. It's the type of thing we used to rely on reporters for. Since they've all been bought up by the elites, they don't do investigative journalism anymore, and they certainly don't appreciate the competition.

Have you watched any of the PV videos? I have, and they have looked pretty authentic so far. I would never give any news organization, even an alt-news one such as this, my absolute blind trust. But disregarding what they're doing based on info from the very people who want to take them down? That's a little short-sighted. The main media players have done everything they could to discredit Assange at Wikileaks, Snowden, Qanon, Anonymous, and now we can add Project Veritas to the list.

As for the funding, PV solicits for donations pretty much in every posting, email and notification. How much control do they really have on who decides to donate and how much? Perhaps VC can give us some insight, since he/she/they use the same method. Given their "chaotic neutral" status as disruptors in the media machine, I don't fault any of them for taking every dollar they get handed, from all sides in the game. I don't think Mr. O'Keefe would have any problem with doing an undercover investigative piece on shenanigans going down in the White House if given cause and opportunity to do so, whether DJT gave him money or not.
Over a million dollars from the Koch brothers is not a natural result of a donation button on their website.

it is normal for you to canonize this guy and others like him since he agrees with what you believe, that’s republican 101. Any evidence to the contrary is but a conspiracy, again republican 101. People pick and choose Apparantly. And for the record, I’m not a democrat and I do not support the DNC.

polymoog

Superstar
it is normal for you to canonize this guy and others like him since he agrees with what you believe, that’s republican 101. Any evidence to the contrary is but a conspiracy, again republican 101. People pick and choose Apparantly. And for the record, I’m not a democrat and I do not support the DNC.
so? i am on the right and dont support the GOP.
the guy does great work, and it happens that all of the agendas in recent years have been liberal agendas. when lib journalists looked into and exposed 9/11 by the neocons, i was in agreement.

that being said, the riots are not nearly as cut and dry as antifa vs. police. there are antifa provocateurs ( undercover cops), ideological lib kids whose hearts are in the right place but are just flat out ignorant, uniform wearing police provocateurs, rioters who want to riot because its a party to them, people who just want to steal a lot of crap, etc.
of course okeefe isnt showcasing the entire picture of what is happening here, but he shouldnt have to-- he is simply reporting undercover whistleblowers. if you ask any more from a journalist, you get speculation and opinion, and thats the junk they peddle on TV news broadcasts.