Did you read the instructions of this thread

• Yes.

• No. I will go and read now

• Yes. I will post videos as well for the benefit of others

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is an interesting talk. What Eric is describing seems to be the central route vs. the peripheral route:

"The Central Route to Persuasion. The central route to persuasion involves being persuaded by the arguments or the content of the message. For example, after hearing a political debate you may decide to vote for a candidate because you found the candidates views and arguments very convincing.
The Peripheral Route to Persuasion. The peripheral route to persuasion involves being persuaded in a manner that is not based on the arguments or the message content. For example, after reading a political debate you may decide to vote for a candidate because you like the sound of the person’s voice, or the person went to the same university as you did. The peripheral route can involve using superficial cues such as the attractiveness of the speaker."
(source)

Here's a video that elaborates on the theory and how it uses celebrities to persuade people to purchase products:

Central v Peripheral persuasion routes

EDIT: Here's a video that describes the theory that's longer than 10 minutes, YT:

PSY 2510 Social Psychology: Two Routes to Persuasion - Frank M. LoSchiavo
VERY interesting! After I learn a bit more about what you posted I can respond with something (hopefully) relevant!

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Many dont/wont acknowledge the giant role the Black Boule plays in these agenda's eh? The BB are so ingrained to the system of evil at this point that they have their own agenda's as well.
They most likely do as well, it's like one of the videos in the playlist above where this one guy is interviewing these two Satanists, I believe the girl is Anton's daughter where they both spoke about having different people spread satanism across the world. It mimics Christianity.

There is now fraternities,sororities, the illuminati, mkultra, freemasonry, skull and bones, and etc. They all have different names but have the very same influence.

By the way, I wonder if there is any significance to the number 7,or 1717, I noticed that freemasonry was spreading like wildfire on years with a 7 in them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They most likely do as well, it's like one of the videos in the playlist above where this one guy is interviewing these two Satanists, I believe the girl is Anton's daughter where they both spoke about having different people spread satanism across the world. It mimics Christianity.

There is now fraternities,sororities, the illuminati, mkultra, freemasonry, skull and bones, and etc. They all have different names but have the very same influence.

By the way, I wonder if there is any significance to the number 7,or 1717, I noticed that freemasonry was spreading like wildfire on years with a 7 in them.
Ima look into that "7" situation... I know it plays some role... even Danzig had that song "7777" and he aint make it for no reason! You are one sharp, strong individual... so cool that you are one of the good guys :)

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Truth Exposed About The Gaming Industry

Includes:

Graphi details of how animals are tortured to produce particular sounds in these games.

Credits To: Shaking My Head

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Truth Exposed About The Gaming Industry

Includes:

Graphi details of how animals are tortured to produce particular sounds in these games.

Credits To: Shaking My Head
You are doing the research to provide us w/powerful tools to see through this wicked industry. Gracias.