Did you read the instructions of this thread

• Yes.

• No. I will go and read now

• Yes. I will post videos as well for the benefit of others

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephania

Star
Interesting analysis on music and how it affects humans souls.

He was going pretty good until he started taking questions and brought up the Pope kissing the Quran being evil. TF? Given the content of his sermon.. he should have been more concerned with the Popes kissing the Beatles constantly.. and Muslims are very aware of how music can be used with music for evil and believe Jesus is the returning Messiah on judgement day, unlike them. Somewhere.. the speaker lost the plot. At around the 54:00 minute mark. Too bad. he was doing pretty good for a while there, which is rare.

Anyways.. the guy who's name he was requesting because he couldn't remember on the satanism in the industry with record masters is John Todd
If you go to youtube and search john todd+music on youtube his full testimony is still there. It's longer than just this clip i posted above.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
He was going pretty good until he started taking questions and brought up the Pope kissing the Quran being evil. TF? Given the content of his sermon.. he should have been more concerned with the Popes kissing the Beatles constantly.. and Muslims are very aware of how music can be used with music for evil and believe Jesus is the returning Messiah on judgement day, unlike them. Somewhere.. the speaker lost the plot. At around the 54:00 minute mark. Too bad. he was doing pretty good for a while there, which is rare.

Anyways.. the guy who's name he was requesting because he couldn't remember on the satanism in the industry with record masters is John Todd
If you go to youtube and search john todd+music on youtube his full testimony is still there. It's longer than just this clip i posted above.
I'll search more on the clip about John Todd. I do agree that the person informing people about the subject did go off topic, unfortunately I can't cut out the end clips. It was really informative in the beggining which made me question contemporary music even more however he lost the ploe quite a bit.

vic

Established
some of the best videos about MK Ultra and dissociative identity disorder (DID), choose your pick this is an open buffet (not all are directly related to the industry but might help understand what some artists go through, hope you don't mind) i might add more

first the obvious Cathy O'Brien, ex-presidential slave and whistleblower, his husband rescued her and she's now a christian

this was very interesting, watch out a demon/malicious alter manifested at 22:50

a podcast

vic

Established
some of the best videos about MK Ultra and dissociative identity disorder (DID), choose your pick this is an open buffet (not all are directly related to the industry but might help understand what some artists go through, hope you don't mind) i might add more

first the obvious Cathy O'Brien, ex-presidential slave and whistleblower, his husband rescued her and she's now a christian
Since I shared the Cathy O'Brien video, I feel it's my responsibility to also share this. It's possible Cathy is controlled opposition. I'm not saying she is, if you want to, watch this video and make up your own mind.
Allegedly the two were very dismissing of other survivors, also, this would explain why they survived despite releasing multiple books.

Last edited:
Since I shared the Cathy O'Brien video, I feel it's my responsibility to also share this. It's possible Cathy is controlled opposition. I'm not saying she was, if you want to, watch this video and make up your own mind.
Allegedly the two were very dismissing of other survivors, also, this would explain why they survived despite releasing multiple books.
I somewhat feel like that as well since she is always speaking about the "human spirit" and how these people are just selfish elites who want to rule the world.

Although that is true, there is a way more bigger picture as to why these people are doing this.

Mark Phillips..... I somewhat don't trust him much either..... I think he might be her handler.... But I may be wrong.

I been waiting for that post! Heres my contreeblution to the thread... an oldie (kind of) but a goodie:
This is an interesting talk. What Eric is describing seems to be the central route vs. the peripheral route:

"The Central Route to Persuasion. The central route to persuasion involves being persuaded by the arguments or the content of the message. For example, after hearing a political debate you may decide to vote for a candidate because you found the candidates views and arguments very convincing.
The Peripheral Route to Persuasion. The peripheral route to persuasion involves being persuaded in a manner that is not based on the arguments or the message content. For example, after reading a political debate you may decide to vote for a candidate because you like the sound of the person’s voice, or the person went to the same university as you did. The peripheral route can involve using superficial cues such as the attractiveness of the speaker."
(source)

Here's a video that elaborates on the theory and how it uses celebrities to persuade people to purchase products:

Central v Peripheral persuasion routes

EDIT: Here's a video that describes the theory that's longer than 10 minutes, YT:

PSY 2510 Social Psychology: Two Routes to Persuasion - Frank M. LoSchiavo

Last edited: