• Yes.

• No. I will go and read now

• Yes. I will post videos as well for the benefit of others

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Credits to Boopdedoop

This is a 10 hour audio on mkultra, you can read the description she made as well.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
You are CRUSHING this thread! I like that you have been able to keep this thread focused and topic-specific. Apologies that I havent contributed too much, but do I really enjoy and value reading what yall post here.
Thank you so much, your support is greatly appreciated.

The thread is for both viewers and contributers. To ensure those who are seeking proper information in video form rather then articles, since I am also more of an audio/visual person and articles can be a long drag to read.

YouTube doesn't push much expose content therefore, it gets hard to get basic videos unless you dig for days.

@OceanWaves you honestly help me a lot as well with the posting, those videos you post I couldn't have found on YouTube. Thank you soo much!!!

OceanWaves

Established
Thank you so much, your support is greatly appreciated.

The thread is for both viewers and contributers. To ensure those who are seeking proper information in video form rather then articles, since I am also more of an audio/visual person and articles can be a long drag to read.

YouTube doesn't push much expose content therefore, it gets hard to get basic videos unless you dig for days.

@OceanWaves you honestly help me a lot as well with the posting, those videos you post I couldn't have found on YouTube. Thank you soo much!!!
No problem. Glad to do it.