Did you read the instructions of this thread

• Yes.

• No. I will go and read now

• Yes. I will post videos as well for the benefit of others

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

cdigital379

Established
Guys as seen in the instructions above, no videos less then 10 minutes and you must only share videos. Unless you want to be muted from this thread.

I think you should go back and make the fonts bigger and highlight and underline to get the message across. It is quite obvious (as seen in other boards).....PEOPLE CANNOT READ AND CHOOSE 2 BE IGNORANT!!! {blindly or not...some people are 2 "lazy" 2 read basic simple instructions!!!} =0P

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Exposing the kpop industry and its dangers.

If you're looking for more articles and details about Kpop, there are other threads which discuss details about this, such as BtS discussion thread by Maggieca and etc. There are other threads as well so don't fret about me not mentioning them.

You'll notice that there is an underlying obsession with these people which iIcall straight out demonic. I've even been caught in this trance of obsession but fortunetly through the will of God I was set free.

These threads have different testimonials from people discussing their obsession, trying to overcome and etc. However take somethings with a grain of salt(mainly their opinions and ideas"

Do an analysis yourself

OceanWaves

Established
Very interesting Earth, Wind & Fire Documentary. I don't agree with everything said here but I think they're right about Earth, Wind & Fire.

Last edited: