• Yes.

• No. I will go and read now

• Yes. I will post videos as well for the benefit of others

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Myron Fagan Exposes The Illuminati

Im on the fence concerning this audio , seeing as I found some of his points rather bigoted and lacking evidence in terms of Martin Luther King and the BCM.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Today actually, I'm missing a whole lot of details about this woman though so I'm trying to do my research on her. Why do you ask?
I just wondered how new it might be because Issac Kappy media and discussions seem to have disappeared from the online landscape, even among us conspiracy watchers.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I just wondered how new it might be because Issac Kappy media and discussions seem to have disappeared from the online landscape, even among us conspiracy watchers.
The YouTube channel has some videos on Isaac Kappy, it's from like 2 years ago.

Here's a few videos about Isaac Kappy. I don't know much of who he is though either then being a whistleblower.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The YouTube channel has some videos on Isaac Kappy, it's from like 2 years ago.

Here's a few videos about Isaac Kappy. I don't know much of who he is though either then being a whistleblower.

He seemed to be kind of a fringe actor who was moving up in show biz. Apparently he was involved in some eyes-wide-shut ped situations and started spilling the beans. There is a really weird, very short video he posted of little girls in what appears to have been proven to be an "elite" bath house in Turkey.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
He seemed to be kind of a fringe actor who was moving up in show biz. Apparently he was involved in some eyes-wide-shut ped situations and started spilling the beans. There is a really weird, very short video he posted of little girls in what appears to have been proven to be an "elite" bath house in Turkey.
Just checked on him....he was in a lot of hit movies.

Here's some extra videos:

There's more on bitchute..Oddly enough this case scared me the most...only watched a bit of each so far.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Just checked on him....he was in a lot of hit movies.

Here's some extra videos:

There's more on bitchute..Oddly enough this case scared me the most...only watched a bit of each so far.
He was apparently legit into/exposing some very dark ish so your apprehension is understandable.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Isaac Kappy and Expose Video on Tom Hanks being a paedophile

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
There has certainly been that speculation... whats your take on the video/situation?
I have a few takes...hang on.
1.) I don't trust anyone at this point but I do believe Isaac was killed.There's speculation on Fiona Barnett, Brice Taylor, Cathy O'Brian and now it's Isaac. Fiona wrote a weird letter as her alter ego Alice in late 2020 on how Fiona has had her end and it's her time to go. Which was odd since I thought she had healed from her split personalities?

2.)The guy had some good points however I haven't done research on his claims. He was kind of confusing though in the video. One point he claims Isaac may be alive then says he was killed. The whole police autopsy situation seems sketchy but moreso concludes that Isaac was killed.

3.) It still doesn't make sense why the supposed people who sent him private calls and other detrimental information would want it private. It doesn't make sense since they could just keep the information to themselves.

4.)The video speculation that there was someone watching or present with Isaac while he was doing his live doesn't make sense to me at all since I've watched so many BTS vlives to which I could tell by the singers movements that their being watched or someones in the room. Isaac seemed alone from my perspective. His eyes weren't shifting to one particular section of the room involuntary. He seemed to be focused on the live most of the time and within distress.

5.)I wonder how Isaac Kappy put "us"(the people in his live stream) in danger though. He is quite confusing and I still don't understand what he was regretting in his last live.

6.) I'm starting to think all victims who've gained publicity are all controlled opposition and that these people are much scarier then we think. The fact that no entertainer has exited and exposed so much of what happens makes me think their really powerful...its quite scary.

What's your take?