Video: Leftist Brutally Assaults 85-Year-Old

Etagloc

Superstar
The Left has really got down the science of crafting people who will use violence without remorse.

Vixy

Star
Not surprised, not surprised at all. been around a political party of the right sort the last week and WOW! The left is demonic. I also talked to one of them, someone high up and he told me that he was considering leaving bc as he said "Everyone has psychological diagnosis. It's everything from antisocial personality disorder to Narcissism so I dont wanna take part anymore." I do NOT blsame him considering how they act. They were so vile at a speech that they drew the ground full of "FUCK xxx!" Eff this, eff that in crildrens crayons before the speeches and then called the citys cleaning team so the meeting couldnt be held.

I had to litterally chase them away with a camera.. They're insane.

They say theyre against violence and racism and that everyones equal and everyone has a right to do this and that but if thats true, why are they acting like that themselves? I think its all a coverup "Fighting for good" so they can get their inner anger out. Theyre demonic!