Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

Riptide

Established
Oh and then there's this.... In Super Mario 64 (released 1996), Mario is required to pound down these two twin pillars in order to drain the castle's moat.

nXXZ77Zl.jpg
super-mario-64-walkthrough-stars-guide-280.jpg

This sort of matches real life as after the Twin Towers were pounded down, Ground Zero became a continuously draining water fountain.

Screenshot_20201127-183329__01.jpg

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
A discussion on another thread reminded me of a dark and quite nasty series that was widely distributed by Saban (Power Rangers):

Pinocchio: The Series, also known as Saban's The Adventures of Pinocchio and known in Japan as Mock of the Oak Tree (樫の木モック, Kashi no Ki Mokku) in Japan, is a 52-episode anime series by Tatsunoko Productions first aired on Fuji Television in 1972, which was edited by Saban in 1990.[1] The story is based on the 1883 novel The Adventures of Pinocchio by Italian author Carlo Collodi.

Unlike the lighter, more cheerful tones of the Disney film adaptation and Nippon Animation's version Piccolino no Bōken, this series has a distinctly darker, more sadistic theme, and portrays the main character, Pinocchio (Mock), as suffering from constant physical and psychological abuse and freak accidents

39279.jpg

"That night Pinocchio sneaks into Johnny's house and steals a toy elephant, thinking it was a heart because it was carefully wrapped up, upon learning what a heart really is he returns with one of his father's chisels and wakes Johnny when he attempts to cut his heart out, the resulting ruckus wakes his parents who try to kill Pinocchio for his actions. "

"While touring the castle the countess reveals to Pinocchio that she is over 500 years old and that night she sheds her facade and attempts to bite the puppet's neck as he sleeps, only to realise that he is made of wood and has no blood for her to drink, the next day she suggests that he invite his classmates to play as an alternative to the mute dwarves living in the castle, activating the mind control spell in her bite as he leaves. "

There's a very odd feel to it. The puppet is a nasty piece of work!

recure

Established
The Wolfenstein games, on the face of it, are about killing Nazis, the protagonist being B.J. Blazkowicz, a Polish Jew. But these games, especially the ones produced by id Software, revolve heavily around the idea of Nazi occultism. An episodic addition to Wolfenstein 3D was titled Spear of Destiny, a reference to the spear which pierced Jesus' side at the Crucifixion. But more specifically it is a reference to the book "Spear of Destiny: The Occult Power Behind the Spear Which Pierced the Side of Christ" by Trevor Ravenscroft. This is evident when we consider that the 2009 sequel to Return to Castle Wolfenstein was created by Ravensoft (aka Raven Software), long-time collaborators with id Software and known for the games Heretic, Soldier of Fortune, and most Call of Duty games since Black Ops. Also, in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, there are depictions of the Crucifixion of Jesus in various places, for instance on a dresser door which, if destroyed, the player is awarded with full health and armor.

recure

Established
I Think each horror game have been influenced by satanism.
No question. Games/movies that have a fascination with horror, death, doom, and destruction are demonic. In the Bible, these images are are only invoked when speaking of hell, demons, and the fate of unrepentant sinners.

I did not mention this in my previous post, but id Sofware also developed the Doom franchise, and the first installment "is considered one of the pioneering first-person shooter games". Basically most people in this world, whether knowingly or unknowingly, love and glorify the works of the devil.
Doom the game and Quake

judah

Established
Astral Chain is another game.

- Pandemic which is caused by astral plane / chimeras

- Police using 'Legions'

- Astral planes opening in Earth

- Unseen entities causing sickness

A lot of games in 2018-2019 have pandemic, NWO, police state and post apocalyptic scenarios.

judah

Established
Xenoblade Definitive edition.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Global warming, the end of the game displays 'Earth' post apocalypse due to 'technology being too advanced'

I’m creating this thread to expose a lot of satanic repetitive symbolisms found in anime and video games.

In the meanwhile check these out

Death Note Exposed

Full Metal Alchemist Symbolism

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part 2

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part

Naruto Satanic symbolism

PS I’ll be posting in detail analysis of some video games for instance Life is Strange

Which is filled with so many dark themes from, wormholes,

View attachment 30155

Biblical Armageddon

View attachment 30157

p***philia Agenda

View attachment 30159

I’d like to add that the game features a 30 something year p***phile teacher who in the game is responsible for the murder and kidnapping of underaged girls...shudder. Also had a sexual relationship with a minor

Blatant Illuminati Pyramid

View attachment 30158

Ofc there’s also themes of Mk ultra in the game which I’ll be addressing later. But in the meanwhile feel free to add anything else
to this thread!
Something to mention about FullMetal Alchemist, an anime I (used) to be really into as a kid before I found God. The show (and manga) centers around alchemy which is a form of sorcery or witchcraft as The Bible would describe it and one of the ways it's used in the show is to create things, heal people and to (attempt) to bring people back from the dead which is actually against the laws in the show (playing God as they call it) on how it's used and it results in people losing body parts or their entire bodies. It is performed using "transmutation circles" drawn that look similar to pentagrams or new age circles, and sometimes they have to use sacrifices in the process of "equivalent exchange" (giving something to get something) where they'd use blood in the process, ingredients that can "make people" like salt, oil etc. or actual people. The show also centers around a conspiracy to the degree and one of the themes is the "homunculi" which are artificial humans characters that are created using alchemy that each have different supernatural powers (unbreakable skin, shapeshifting, agility, etc.), a healing factor (they cannot die easily) and they're each based after the seven deadly sins. The homunculi were created by this character literally referred to as "Father" who is the main villain and they all (and some humans in the show's military) report to, similar to the NWO. The homunculi are involved in a conspiracy where they want to sacrifice basically an entire country (people) in order to make the villain "Father" into a powerful "God" like figure, kinda like Jafar in Aladdin. The whole show builds up to it and people who figure out the conspiracy are murdered and hushed. The main city where everything takes place is shaped out like one of the "transmutation circles" as I mentioned previously, kinda like how cities can be shaped like stars of David. There's even a war/genocide that plays a big role in the events where some of the characters in the show's military were forced to exterminate a race/religion of people (the show's version of Muslims almost) which went toward their plan, this resulted in one member of the race becoming a serial/spree killer. There are also little things such as "chimeras" which are creatures that are like unnatural animal hybrids made using alchemy, some even half-human/animal. There are bits of secular/atheist theology, cults, the show has a gender-neutral version of "God" that takes resemblance of anyone that meets him and he'll show people the "truth" of the universe in exchange for a part of the body. That's some stuff I remember that you guys can keep in mind.

Vmort

Star
Acturally I think all games featured knight templars in posotive light are made by satanist because KT worshipped Bafomet.
Dark Deception Chapter 4
With kid hunting song
And named
Trigger Teddy
Also
Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots

Apple Seed
In a utopian society created at the end of the third world war, a female warrior who has been plucked from the badlands begins to see cracks in this new facade. And what does this community have planned for the rest of humankind?

-- Cloning a lot of it.
-- NWO alike society
Pandemonium. Pandæmonium is the capital of Hell in John Milton's epic poem Paradise Lost. "Pandæmonium" stems from the Greek "παν", meaning "all" or "every", and "δαιμόνιον", a diminutive form meaning "little spirit", "little angel", or, as Christians interpreted it, "little daemon", and later, "demon".

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
CyberPunk 2077 wasn't over the top traumatic. The game is mostly style; there isn't that much emotional weight behind it. Your character is half-robot, and it's just another day in the office. It's not like getting turned into a vampire in "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines."

AmazingGrace

Established
Today I remembered anime I saw a long time ago
Phantom: Requiem for a Phantom.
Synopsis from My Anime List:
Mafia is rife in America where assassinations are a regular occurrence on the streets. Inferno, a mysterious company, is behind most of these dealings through the use of their near-invincible human weapon, "Phantom."
One day, a Japanese tourist accidentally witnesses Phantom's latest murder. Phantom, revealed to be a young woman named Ein, and leader of Inferno captures the tourist and brainwashes him.
Given the name "Zwei," this once peaceful tourist is now a puppet of Inferno with no memories. Drawn into a world of lies, deceit, and violence, Zwei must fight to survive, hopefully to one day regain his memories and escape from this world where he is constantly on the brink of death.
Sounds like a story of a MK u!tr@ slave.

Shuna

Star
Satanic themes
Dans le même thème, il a le jeu Shady Part of Me:
Shady Part of Me FULL GAME Gameplay Walkthrough No Commentary (PC) - YouTube

In the psychiatric center of the center, the victim tries to remember how she got there. Going from the entrance to the center, by the bus, then go to the charcoal, which will remind you, the elves, the youngest children, who work with the charcoal, going to the psychiatric center, to the brainwashing, up to to be locked in a psychiatric room. She finds herself before the library where, through the window, her life is summed up, from her entry into the center to the swing (where she will be sacrificed). Before that, after having arranged the books by thought, she is watched, by the directors (with, or the employees of the center). She then leaves for imaginary worlds, she also spends a moment in a playroom, inside playroom, creating fear for the light outside, to avoid leaks. Moreover the eyes are used to activate mechanisms, see to watch in 'Little Nightmares', while projecting light. Then the game begins, with her waking up in a room, and before that, she dreams, without form, is only a shadow of herself, up to the tree where she is swinging. The show being a show, or a story that she tells the psychiatrist at the center.

And all along, the puppets, are at the same time, dolls owned or represented by the victims. Also wearing them on their head, like Mono wear full of hat, wears a tron, on his head.

Note that the puppet on the tree, sitting on the swing, is itself. The victims are represented by the tree of life, the rapists are represented by the snake, hence the temple of the sun, where he also has snakes and which brings him to the tree, his sacrifice. Tree which at the very end is on a ground of sand (in reference to the corpses, comparable to the sentences of the Bible 'Born dust, you become dust again).

Shuna

Star
Satanic themes
Dans le même thème, il a le jeu Shady Part of Me:
Shady Part of Me FULL GAME Gameplay Walkthrough No Commentary (PC) - YouTube

In the psychiatric center of the center, the victim tries to remember how she got there. Going from the entrance to the center, by the bus, then go to the charcoal, which will remind you, the elves, the youngest children, who work with the charcoal, going to the psychiatric center, to the brainwashing, up to to be locked in a psychiatric room. She finds herself before the library where, through the window, her life is summed up, from her entry into the center to the swing (where she will be sacrificed). Before that, after having arranged the books by thought, she is watched, by the directors (with, or the employees of the center). She then leaves for imaginary worlds, she also spends a moment in a playroom, inside playroom, creating fear for the light outside, to avoid leaks. Moreover the eyes are used to activate mechanisms, see to watch in 'Little Nightmares', while projecting light. Then the game begins, with her waking up in a room, and before that, she dreams, without form, is only a shadow of herself, up to the tree where she is swinging. The show being a show, or a story that she tells the psychiatrist at the center.

And all along, the puppets, are at the same time, dolls owned or represented by the victims. Also wearing them on their head, like Mono wear full of hat, wears a tron, on his head.

Note that the puppet on the tree, sitting on the swing, is itself. The victims are represented by the tree of life, the rapists are represented by the snake, hence the temple of the sun, where he also has snakes and which brings him to the tree, his sacrifice. Tree which at the very end is on a ground of sand (in reference to the corpses, comparable to the sentences of the Bible 'Born dust, you become dust again).
Another game, talking about the centers, the video is a theory, it is also in French, but the French subtext being available, you can put the translation in your language. The video comes out of the game files, which are reminiscent of MK-Ultra centers. First of all the extract from the book 'The Portrait of Markov', talking about the center:

The second shows the file of a victim: