VIDEO 50+ proof of 9/11 masonic ritual and predictive programming since 1954 (Lord of the rings, Coneheads, The Matrix, Fight club and more) REPOST

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Here is the link :
Hi, I just start my channel with one video about 9/11 and the twin towers, the extensive encoding of 911, 33, 101 the symbolism of pillars, dog sirius and a compilation with predictive programming in fight club, Back to the future, Longkiss goodnight, Coneheads, The matrix, Simpsons episode in new york(with more than famous 9/11 magazine) Lord of the ring movie and book and I pet goat, this video is a compilation with extensive proof which will convince anyone that go at least to more than 10 min, I would be very appreciative of any views, like and/or comment, if you need a video to wake up a friend or a family member, thats definetly the ONE world trade center ;) more on the vid about that, thanks for reading

student

Rookie
I think you have some great potential with the subject matter and in building up an association with the various occult symbols and numbers. However not sure on the frequent reposting as that may cause some irritation and may lose interest from some users following up on future posts.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
I think you have some great potential with the subject matter and in building up an association with the various occult symbols and numbers. However not sure on the frequent reposting as that may cause some irritation and may lose interest from some users following up on future posts.
Thanks, but yeah I was thinking about that, but I thought that those that had already see it would recognize it and pass, and that many others that didn't saw it would have another chance, before it was sometimes at the 2nd or 3rd post that much more people took interest, anyway I take your advise in consideration and will not repost for too long

student

Rookie
Thanks for consideration, I'm new so apologies if I came across negative. Perhaps you could just bump the original thread with a new post now and then elaborating on a specific detail within the posted video.

That way you get to bump the thread back to top and also gauge reader interest on your perspective and get a discussion going.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Thanks for consideration, I'm new so apologies if I came across negative. Perhaps you could just bump the original thread with a new post now and then elaborating on a specific detail within the posted video.

That way you get to bump the thread back to top and also gauge reader interest on your perspective and get a discussion going.
Thanks for the idea I will try that :)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
I repost for visibility for those that didn't had the chance to see, I am also open to talk about the video, interested in feedback or wider talk regarding 9/11, the twin towers, or trump which I cover on my more recent video :
,coming event and the conspiracy lead in general