Victims Unaware Of The Fact They're Victims?

tanayahenry

Rookie
This may be a silly question and maybe even self-explanatory in some ways but… do you guys think these celebrities, who are victims of mind control, are aware in any way? Yes, I understand the whole multiple personality thing that comes about through trauma and the notion that they're unaware of the other personalities… but do you guys really think they believe they're living ordinary lives? These celebs that have been victims for so long that have children and husbands, wives? Do you think they're completely Ray Charles to the (overused) one eye being accentuated in photoshoots, or personal Instagram posts?

In short, my question is: Do you think the "slaves," the ones who are at the bottom of the foodchain, really know they're apart of a big, dark, sick industry? Suspect something isn't right? Or completely oblivious?

FreeBritney

Rookie
This may be a silly question and maybe even self-explanatory in some ways but… do you guys think these celebrities, who are victims of mind control, are aware in any way? Yes, I understand the whole multiple personality thing that comes about through trauma and the notion that they're unaware of the other personalities… but do you guys really think they believe they're living ordinary lives? These celebs that have been victims for so long that have children and husbands, wives? Do you think they're completely Ray Charles to the (overused) one eye being accentuated in photoshoots, or personal Instagram posts?

In short, my question is: Do you think the "slaves," the ones who are at the bottom of the foodchain, really know they're apart of a big, dark, sick industry? Suspect something isn't right? Or completely oblivious?
It's not a stupid question . I think if the programming is in line and they have regularly check ups (rehab) than they don't notice and live "happy" in fantasy land. But sometimes the memory of the torture etc. comes back and then they try to break free like Amanda Bynes , Shia ,Britney ,Kanye etc. Some of of them also have a suicide alter programmed that will take over if they start to awaken. Here's a great article about Amanda Bynes breakdown I think it solves a lot of questions and gives a good understanding about MK.

http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/31647660030/amanda-bynes-serious-mental-issues-like-britney

Aero

Superstar
Some of them are probably oblivious, or more accurately. They just turn their head and don't look. They try to pretend its not really real. But I think most of them figure out they are MK Ultra. It's kind of tough not to notice when you have alter-egos.

FreeBritney

Rookie
Some of them are probably oblivious, or more accurately. They just turn their head and don't look. They try to pretend its not really real. But I think most of them figure out they are MK Ultra. It's kind of tough not to notice when you have alter-egos.

“The basis for the success of the Monarch mind-control programming is that different personalities or personality parts called 'alters’ can be created who do not know each other, but who can take the body at different times. The amnesia walls that are built by traumas form a protective shield of secrecy that prevents the abusers from being found out and prevents the front personalities who hold the body much of the time to know how their system of alters is being used.” - The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

Read more: http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/31647660030/amanda-bynes-serious-mental-issues-like-britney#ixzz4ezMYGwgF
Media Exposed
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Follow us: @media_exposed on Twitter

Aero

Superstar
“The basis for the success of the Monarch mind-control programming is that different personalities or personality parts called 'alters’ can be created who do not know each other, but who can take the body at different times. The amnesia walls that are built by traumas form a protective shield of secrecy that prevents the abusers from being found out and prevents the front personalities who hold the body much of the time to know how their system of alters is being used.” - The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

Read more: http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/31647660030/amanda-bynes-serious-mental-issues-like-britney#ixzz4ezMYGwgF
Media Exposed
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Follow us: @media_exposed on Twitter
My alters talk to each other all the time. It's far from a perfect system. The main point of the alters is so they are undetectable from other people. Basically if you can't tell an alter-ego has emerged from your subconscious, you might have bigger problems than Mk Ultra. I'm not saying it's easy to notice every personality difference displayed, but if you know yourself well... Than you can tell something isn't right.

Moana

It's not my intent to be annoying by answering questions with a question; but, would it matter whether a sheep knows it's a sheep? I suspect most slaves are unaware of things outside of their awareness. It's typically the duty of the fortunate to share their riches, expand their kingdom, and lead the masses into the light (or the dark, mosh pit, chocolate dungeon, whateverz). The role of a teacher is to educate; the role of student is to learn; the role of evolution is a joint effort. If teachers had none to teach, they would have to find a new role. If students had no one to learn from they would need to find a new role. If evolution isn't a joint effort then everyone loses. The student needs the teacher just as much as the teacher needs the student.

Whether the sheep knows or not is irrelevant. Saving the sheep should occur regardless of the extent of their awareness. If you see an idiot drowning, do you stand by and watch? Maybe for the first ten seconds or until you stop laughing. After the initial surprise it's nice to save endangered species. I mean, the saved sheep may be utterly useless during their lifespan; but DNA has a funny way of hiding. Don't save the individual sheep, save the species itself. I remember a story of a dude named Noah. Noa had this huge ass ship and he was smart enough to save the sheep--in addition to saving many other species. What would Noa do?

tanayahenry

Rookie
It's not a stupid question . I think if the programming is in line and they have regularly check ups (rehab) than they don't notice and live "happy" in fantasy land. But sometimes the memory of the torture etc. comes back and then they try to break free like Amanda Bynes , Shia ,Britney ,Kanye etc. Some of of them also have a suicide alter programmed that will take over if they start to awaken. Here's a great article about Amanda Bynes breakdown I think it solves a lot of questions and gives a good understanding about MK.

http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/31647660030/amanda-bynes-serious-mental-issues-like-britney
Soso sad. I have read "Thanks For The Memories." I did read that after Brice had participated in such degrading and iniquitous doings, she'd be zapped and any recollection of that specific event would be erased from her memory (until later on when she began having flashbacks, of course.) It's just bizzare and so heartbreaking that these celebs, especially the ones who have been sold out as children, have probably had to participate in such grim stuff and are completely oblivious to it all. The confusion they experience when they do have actual flashbacks must be horrible. D: Supposedly these terrible events do come back every so often but they get chalked up as being bad dreams, since they escape to their little land of dissociation as they're enduring it.

tanayahenry

Rookie
It's not my intent to be annoying by answering questions with a question; but, would it matter whether a sheep knows it's a sheep? I suspect most slaves are unaware of things outside of their awareness. It's typically the duty of the fortunate to share their riches, expand their kingdom, and lead the masses into the light (or the dark, mosh pit, chocolate dungeon, whateverz). The role of a teacher is to educate; the role of student is to learn; the role of evolution is a joint effort. If teachers had none to teach, they would have to find a new role. If students had no one to learn from they would need to find a new role. If evolution isn't a joint effort then everyone loses. The student needs the teacher just as much as the teacher needs the student.

Whether the sheep knows or not is irrelevant. Saving the sheep should occur regardless of the extent of their awareness. If you see an idiot drowning, do you stand by and watch? Maybe for the first ten seconds or until you stop laughing. After the initial surprise it's nice to save endangered species. I mean, the saved sheep may be utterly useless during their lifespan; but DNA has a funny way of hiding. Don't save the individual sheep, save the species itself. I remember a story of a dude named Noah. Noa had this huge ass ship and he was smart enough to save the sheep--in addition to saving many other species. What would Noa do?
I don't believe the question is completely irrelevant [to me]. I was curious about everybody else's opinion and so I asked. I have huge sympathy for those who are unaware and have zero control over anything they're forced to participate in… they need to be prayed for. But then I wonder if there are few that are aware and willingly participate, and those, are the ones I cannot sympathize with or pray for, y'know? It's good to debate and hear opposing views though so, thanks for responding.

FreeBritney

Rookie
Even if they became aware, maybe they would be too scared to break free. Also who would willingly be put through MK Ultra?
Also Mk works best when it started at a young age .I believe that a ordinary person could never become a major celebrity ,that's a illusion they get groomed for that after coming out of the womb,some even during the pregnancy through electro shocks .

Shadow

Rookie
I think they may be aware to some extent you have to have some possession control and there must be some form of a control, I think the only way they may know is by if they attend freemason, if not they won't be trusted personally.