Versace

mur

Rookie
i was watching a video about this brand and saw something interesting.

pause the video at 2:29.
i'm wondering what is the relation between mirrors and the occult? because in other forums some people say that mirrors are a useful tool to "drain" energy. is that true?

Last edited:
Mirrors just reflect ourselves by the permission of God Almighty.

Only He Could Have Created something which reflects back an image or anything.

However, i also believe that jinn and demons may have uses too for it when they whisper to humans to go take more than a look...

Mirrors just reflect ourselves by the permission of God Almighty.

Only He Could Have Created something which reflects back an image or anything.

However, i also believe that jinn and demons may have uses too for it when they whisper to humans to go take more than a look...
Thats funny that you say that, cuz I had an experience involving a mirror. One day after smoking I walked into my room to get something, and I have a pretty huge mirror in there. When I looked I noticed my reflection wasn't looking back at me at all, it was facing the opposite direction. Then my reflection turns around and winks at me. All of a sudden I get hit with a huge panic attack and I was about to call 911, but my cousin eventually calmed me down.

It wasn't until years later that I realized that it was most probably a demonic attack.

Aero

Superstar
Sometimes I stare into mirrors and feel a strange presence. It's almost like I could walk through the mirror and enter some other world. Like a world that's an exact copy of this one. So maybe there is some truth to using mirrors to drain energy. But anything reflective would achieve the same purpose. Like glass, or even water.

Then my reflection turns around and winks at me.
Wow, creepy as hell!

Sometimes I stare into mirrors and feel a strange presence.
I used to do that too and i swear i could see another being as i peered into my own eye sockets at times, and could feel my face change.

I don't do that anymore since i don't wanna entertain them into wanting to fool with me again. Also, i've given up on drugs too, thank God.

Aero

Superstar
Wow, creepy as hell!

I used to do that too and i swear i could see another being as i peered into my own eye sockets at times, and could feel my face change.

I don't do that anymore since i don't wanna entertain them into wanting to fool with me again. Also, i've given up on drugs too, thank God.
Sometimes when we look into mirrors, if the light is reflecting at a certain angle. You can see your own reflection inside of your pupils. It's pretty freaky, but easy to duplicate.

Sometimes when we look into mirrors, if the light is reflecting at a certain angle. You can see your own reflection inside of your pupils. It's pretty freaky, but easy to duplicate.
Hmm, sounds possible, but i never tried it.

What i used to do however was press my nose against the mirror and peer in between both eyes, like stare at the area at the top of my nose...

Dan

Veteran
The occult and mirrors have a long history http://www.occultopedia.com/m/mirror.htm Proceed at your own peril.
A lot of that in horror movies, too...
Night of the Demons has a bunch of young people stare into a mirror and concentrate. One of them freaks out after seeing a reflection of their dead self (an omen of the future).

In John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness and Stargate the mirror turns to water and serves as a portal to Hell/another dimension.

Dario Argento's Phenomena has a woman cover all the mirrors in her house because her son doesn't want to see his face.

Michele Soavi's La Setta has the sect in question reflect the full moon onto a victim's face while they perform a demonic ritual of tearing her face off.

Last edited:

SunnyK

Rookie
Thats funny that you say that, cuz I had an experience involving a mirror. One day after smoking I walked into my room to get something, and I have a pretty huge mirror in there. When I looked I noticed my reflection wasn't looking back at me at all, it was facing the opposite direction. Then my reflection turns around and winks at me. All of a sudden I get hit with a huge panic attack and I was about to call 911, but my cousin eventually calmed me down.

It wasn't until years later that I realized that it was most probably a demonic attack.
Mirrors trip me out I try to avoid looking into my own eyes

Mirrors trip me out I try to avoid looking into my own eyes
I probably should have mentioned that I live in a house with a santero and Im pretty sure he does his little rituals when nobody is around. My room in particular used to house his little items for performing said rituals so looking back Im not surprised. While staying in that room I got really lost into drugs and alcohol and there was definitely something there trying to push me over the edge. My sister is currently staying in that room and she's been in multiple accidents and keeps getting sick. I would advise to stay away from all things occult at all costs even if it is "tradition".

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie

What were you smoking?

LadyNocturna33

Established
Mirrors are often seen as portals.

Mainly mirrors placed on doors, on or one on a wall and one on the opposing one, or two way mirrors. Occultists believe that spirits can cross through those. Black mirrors are also used for scrying (viewing the other world) and are very expensive pieces of equipment. Much like ouija boards.

There's also legends that say mirrors can capture a part of one's soul.